Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: "The Patriot" A bar on Leeds..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
"Wha-.... Oh sure," Grayson said as he noticed who he was talking about. They took their drinks to the far table where Austin Goodman sat.

"May we sit?" Connors said, a bit amused by who he was addressing.
The young lady heard whisps of what sounded like arguments between two gentleman one in the unique uniform she had never seen before over medical resources and credits which she mused to herself that she might.

A gentleman in uniform caught her eye but shock suddenly took hold of her as the one man she hadn't expected to see came through the door Austin Goodmen. She stood up just as the gentleman in uniform arrived at her table and asked if he may sit Oliver rose too and whispered in her ear, "Don't you dare, if you value his life go surreticiously." The countess turned to the gentleman apologising, "I'm sorry I will be back in a moment something important just came up. You may sit if you like."

Lafiel suddenly moved slowly at first she came from an angle so he wouldnt notice her before she suddenly sat down next to Austin at the table he sat alone at and gave him a hug as she said for the immediate people in ear shot, "Cousin Angelo how are you my my it has been a very long time." Her voice suddenly changed to a hurried whisper, "I am so relieved to see you alive and well but Goodmen what are you doing here! You will get caught hun."
"Cousin Angelo?" he mumbled aloud as he was hugged by the girl. "Erhm, excuse me. You lads can take a seat as well, she tends to interrupt things."

He motioned for them to sit down before whispering back to Lafiel. "Who the hell is Cousin Angelo, and why are you still hugging me?" He winced a bit and looked at the other men. "I have no idea who the hell this 'Cousin Angelo' is, but what can I do for you chaps, before I die from suffocation."
This was not only amusing, it was fantastic.. Countess Tarrant hugging the lawless Goodman, he was thankful the bar was still video recording everything going on, except in the back room..

He looked around and then said

Eric: Well, I am very surprised over seeing you here, on Leeds..

Your brave lad, but I believe it would be better if we moved to a more secluded area, there is a back room on the left there.

He points to the other side of the bar and then nods at Jackson, who moves over to that end of the bar.

Eric: Countess, it seams you are more then welcome to join us..

Looks at Goodman for agreeing with that statement.

Inside Connors, a ugly feeling began to emerge..

If the Armed Forces ever knew about this, the Army would be classified outlaws.. An the Countess, well he didn't want to know what would happen to her.
Lafiel let go of him smiling letting out a soft laugh as she put her hands in her lap as she whispered to him, "I'm not quite sure Austin a name I came up with off the top of my head I don't have any cousins but I didn't want attention drawn to you. Im not having you captured hung over some stupidity such madness."

She sat content thinking to herself same old Austin Goodmen she was glad things hadn't changed him he was still the luke warm man who was a true hero of Bretonia who she regarded like a brother.

"Now what has drawn to such a crazy act as your return, you should be more careful my dear friend." She whispered stopping as the two other men came closer. She listened to what the man speaking had to say.

Lafiel Glanced at the insignia at the gentlman and read that it denoted him as commander much to her surprise as she realised this was the man that she had spoken to not two days gone.

"Yes that would be a good idea I believe Commander. He might get caught unless that is your plan." She whispered so only the three gentlemen could hear
After thinking about the Corsair encounter in New London not so long ago, he looked around the bar and saw that strange things were going on, he stood up walked over to the Commander and said "Is there a place where we can speak, alone?"
Razor approached the group, the Commander looked at the man, his eyes darting a little nervously..

Eric: You can talk to my friend, Jackson..

He motioned to the shaved young man standing by the far end of the bar.

Eric: I need to handle some affairs.

Jackson approached Razor, with a smile on his lips.

Jackson: Alright mate, come with me, let's talk shall we, the commander needs to talk to the Countess and her cousin alone a little..

He motions to a secluded table not far from where they stand.

Meanwhile, Eric tries to talk in a low voice to the three.

Eric: No no, countess I have no interest of placing your cousin in custody.. All patriots are welcome here.. Now please, follow me.

He motions to the far side of the bar, at the door and begins to move.

Jackson takes a seat and orders two pints

Jackson: You want one, right? Anyhow, what can I do for you Bounty hunter?

He has a cocky smile on his face as he lights a cigar.
Razor said "Sure i could use another drink, anyway i couldn't help overhearing the Commanders conversation with the Doc he said you need trainers, i suppose trainers to well train the new recruits, if that's the case i would be more then glad to help, after all us Hunters are experienced pilots and i could help in training the new recruits. And if you and the Commander agree then we have a deal, i won't charge you folks like i usually do so consider my offer."
Lafiel nodded and gestured the commander to lead on she turned her head to look at were oliver was sitting or rather was sitting as he had suddenly appeared at her side. She moved to whisper in his ear to stay here but he beat her to it craning his neck so he could whisper in her right ear as he suddenly slipped behind her his hands gentle yet firmly holding her shoulders, "I am coming with you Countess that is the final word."

The Countess looked to the commander and spoke her voice low , "Commander I must insist that my butler acompanies me it wouldnt be right to leave him alone out here. He might get lonely." She couldnt quite hide her smirk on the last few words.
Jason Jackson took a long look at Razor, he smiles and puffed his cigar as the Waitress arrived with two pints, he considered the offer, he had thought about asking Eric about hiring outside assistance with the training of the new recruits.

He took a sip of his pint places the glass on the table, wiped his mouth and smiled.

Jason: Aye, that is something i'm sure we could have use of, really honorable of you, why if I ask do you offer this to us? Your Patriotic soul?

He smiled and looked intrigued..

Eric nodded at the Countess, he even smiles slightly as her "Butler" followed along..

Eric: Of course My Lady, no problem.

A man opened the door from within, he was largely built, he had a miners uniform on him, but carried the same insignia as the rest of the Citizens Army, the Bretonian flag, with yellow in the middle as opposed to the red the normal flag had.

He nodded at Eric and the five with Grayson entered the back room, it was dimly lit like the rest of the bar, but had a large wooden table in the middle, surrounded by sofas and chairs, it looked like a meeting room of some kind.

It also had a small bar, but this one without anyone behind it's counter.

Eric motioned to Austin and the Countess and her "Butler" to a pair of chairs by the table, and motioned to Grayson a chair next to where Connors where standing.

Eric: Now.. Let's talk shall we?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19