Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: "The Patriot" A bar on Leeds..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Jackson chuckles at Razor and hands him another Cigar, then turns his eyes at Ace's, his eyebrows furrows as in annoyance then he says

Jason: Which time?

The time I accidentally flew into an asteroid, or the time when we where lost in that Nebula?

Either is humiliating..

Seams to think for awhile, then says chuckling

Jason: Well it was that one time we hunted that Pirate pair, and ended up n a 45 minute duel, me in my spatial and you in your old Charon, heck I spent eighty missiles on those guys, ended up in us having a cease fire, I had no missiles and you had no shield batteries left, them, well, they where in a similar situation

Laughs, then takes a gulp of ale
Leans back and laughs.

What about the time you and I almost got blown to bits by those 'Sairs?! And how I saved your bum from 'em? Remember that?

Laughs again as he leans forward and jabs Jackson in his shoulder.
Looks at Strike with an raised eyebrow, puts down his pint and says

Jason: Well, if I remember correctly, you didn't save me per say, you got lucky, I had drained their shields and you just got the easy part

Grins at Ace's with a superior smile..

Jason: And if I remember correctly, I got our first bounty, you did not..

Laughs..
Grins at Jason before playfully pounding his fist on the table and laughs, as he looks between the others at the table.

Bounty, or no bounty, Jack here sheared the stabilizer wing off his spatial and guess who had to bump him all the way home!

Leans back still laughing, shaking his head, he looks at Jason.

You lost that game of chicken didn't you? Asteroids always win, mate!
Looks a bit pissed off as he looks at Strike, then he puts down his mug and says in a little annoyed tone.

Jason: Yeah yeah, what ever mate, I need to take a leak..

Jackson stands up and heads into the rest room, obviously a little mad.

Even though he was a little mad at his old friend, he was still his oldest and best friend, and the guy that had shared almost his entire lives experiences with.

His first ship, his father's death and his mother's.. He was used to the "pissing contests" that happened every once in awhile.. But he didn't mind..
Razor laughs slightly and says "You guys sure know how to have fun!" he takes a sip of his pint and blows a ring of smoke.
Eva enters the bar. She stops for a while and looks at the surrounding tables, then she goes to the bartender to buy a drink. She sits down on a chair, waiting for her drink, when her portable computer starts to blink.

[on the display]

- "Freud Eva, I heard there is a group of people called "Bretonia Citizen Army". Would you please come back to me with more info? Danke!"

Then she shuts down the small computer and puts it in her pocket.

- "Here is your drink. 35 credits please." - says the bartender while cleaning a glass.
- "Here. Keep the rest." - says Eva while she turned her back and headed to a table.

She sits down at a table, drinking her glass, waiting for a occasion to meet a member of the BCA.
Watches Jack leave the table, and turns to look at Razor, still wearing his smile.

Oh trust me, its our specialty.

Laughs as he reaches forward and grabs his Rubix Cube, and begins to idly play with it once more.
Razor smiled again and said "Wanna hear a lucky story?" he then takes a sip of his pint and blows a ring of smoke.
Stops playing with his Rubix Cube, and gives Razor an amused look.

Depends on what you consider luck.

Leans forwards, and towards Razor, obviously ready for an excellent story.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19