Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Quote:I was also told the"It isn't buyable on your base, can't use it"
At this point I'd just like to point out that this statement is incorrect.
The rule is "if it is sold on your base, you can use it without permission". It's not "reversible". (Like the Junkers should need a permission for the Conference, but it's sold on one of their bases, so in the end they don't need it.)
' Wrote:Costin, you have posted in this thread about 6 times now. In each of your posts you have just quoted what others said and threw in a useless comment like "Hmm interesting" or "Hmm, what he said". If you are not capable of forming your own constructive criticism, or making a new valid argument, please dont bother +1ing. Now unless you can do that, I will just look at your posts as whining because you died to my Nomad Katana the other day. Its convenient that your post came up here a couple of hours after that, isnt it? At least Chopper and Mjolnir managed to formulate some valid questions, which have been, from what I see, answered 20 times already.

And now Im out of here. Wasting time by posting something thats just gonna be ignored anyway because then the other side cant keep arguing. zz

It's funny how you take any comment, doesn't matter if it was intended in a constructive way, and turn it into a "no u", or more elegantly into "don't whine". Bottom line, what I was trying to say for the last 6 posts, is what Milan just said. The reason I didn't write a wall of text of my own and just quoted Chopper is simply because it was unnecessary. He had already stated everything. I quoted it and said "this", because his opinion was ignored or answered with the same elegant "no u". I thought that, maybe, if more people expressed the same discontent, you'd re-consider your answers. Apparently, you have "no us" for everyone, As for you kicking my ass. You did, but if you look at the posts, you'll see that I didn't open this discussion, I just added something. It was a mere coincidence. I also vaguely remember, soon after the fight, talking to you in skype and saying something like "kudos" or "good fight", to all involved. Funny how quickly you forgot that.
If the faction request was approved, including the part that they allow AI to fly any kusari ship they want, it's all fine.

Only problem with that, is that it's hidden.

Make it visible for everyone, like any other SRP approved by admins.

Those trolling and those whining should grow a bit, things don't need to get down to "Q_Q" "Stop whining".

Also, that you are granted to use any ship, and any gun, doesn't mean that all the ships must use the best loadout possible just because you can.

And to end with this, I find it unpleasant that the AI players answering on this feedback are so aggresive, you were not the only ones who spent time to try make this faction fit in kusari, with its all different roles and problems they create. Be more polite, and if you can't answer something without insulting and denigrating people, don't answer, no one forces you to do so.
' Wrote:Be more polite, and if you can't answer something without insulting and denigrating people, don't answer, no one forces you to do so.
If you could notice, the questions have been answered at least four times already. But everyone keeps ignoring these answers so that they could keep on arguing. Its like telling a brick wall not to be a brick wall, and then getting angry at it cuz it wont listen. Trying to convince it, or getting angry, both actions are kinda stupid.

Well, they were answered at least 4 times, you say, but I didn't see an answer. The one I was looking for was given by Casero: BD was approved before the tech chart, AI after. Simple as that. I have nothing else to add, carry on with your business.
Quote:If you could notice, the questions have been answered at least four times already. But everyone keeps ignoring these answers so that they could keep on arguing. Its like telling a brick wall not to be a brick wall, and then getting angry at it cuz it wont listen. Trying to convince it, or getting angry, both actions are kinda stupid.

Right, let's recapitulate your own answers, just for easier reference.

Quote:Would you like me to beat you in a Chimaera with Flashpoints and Debilitators? Will I be RPing my Wilde correctly then?

Quote:How about, you do your job Mjolnir and balance the nomad lasers and krakens come 4.86 since you believe they are op.

Now, until you post a topic about full Kraken sabres, or full Solaris Osirises being OP, I will just attribute this whining to being bitter.

The Isejin never agreed to limit the guns, from what Boss says Das Wilde never agreed to limits. Now, since 4.86 is not here yet, what do you want to accomplish here?

Quote:Dont bother whining, and I wont bother ignoring you.

Quote:We have one actually

Quote:Costin, you have posted in this thread about 6 times now. In each of your posts you have just quoted what others said and threw in a useless comment like "Hmm interesting" or "Hmm, what he said". If you are not capable of forming your own constructive criticism, or making a new valid argument, please dont bother +1ing. Now unless you can do that, I will just look at your posts as whining because you died to my Nomad Katana the other day. Its convenient that your post came up here a couple of hours after that, isnt it? At least Chopper and Mjolnir managed to formulate some valid questions, which have been, from what I see, answered 20 times already.

And now Im out of here. Wasting time by posting something thats just gonna be ignored anyway because then the other side cant keep arguing. zz

Quote:Cuz then people wouldnt have anything to cry about in this feedback. Unless they died again ingame, then its the same old thing over again, "Why are you using Nomad Blasters?"

Quote:You just cant take losing, can you

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go make some more people cry, like you now

That's pretty much it.
I don't see a single answer to any questions raised. Other people were trying to answer some of them, yes, but you specifically were just trolling your own feedback thread with useless comments about your awesomeness.
Your attitude is wrong, and if nothing else, it is dealing more damage to this faction then any negative feedback we'v been giving for the last 6 pages.
If you look at Mjolnir's or my posts - you'll see some questions raised and arguments given, in every single post.
Same could be said for aerelm, or Shagohad on the other side.
You, on the other hand, are just being rude and impolite, but the most important thing - your posts are completely useless. Promoting your own PVP skills in your own feedback thread looks a bit dumb, to be honest.

Quote:If the faction request was approved, including the part that they allow AI to fly any kusari ship they want, it's all fine.

Only problem with that, is that it's hidden.

Make it visible for everyone, like any other SRP approved by admins.

Exactly. If you have admin backing on this, and you have RP to submit, then just ask the admins (who approve you so much) to SRP it.
It shouldn't take more then 5 minutes of work, and it would spare you a lot of trouble.
Without it, you are just a faction allowed to openly break server rules.

Also, no one answered my question.
Why is it that Rheinland Wilde has to get a SRP for a Wilde Odin, but Aoi Isejin can use any ship they like?
Their box towards the Hessians is red, so they got the ship trough SRP.
Now, if your own ID would be a carbon copy (and you said it would), should we suppose that you'd remain red towards the Blood Dragon equipment?

And no one answered my other question, so I'll just quote myself.
Quote:You'v been telling us here, in this thread, that some of your members are infected Dragons and are thus flying Katanas.
Now, if you open your own roster and check that sheet, you'll notice that same characters are using big variety of ships, ranging from Kaichou all the way to Katana.

Same characters flying big variety of ships. Where did you get all those ships?
To be more specific, open your own roster and find 'Corsair', character name 'Azumi.Shimizu'.
This character flies a Chimaera, Katana and Mamoru. That's three different ships from three different factions.
Was he a member of all three when you infected him? Or you produce your own ships?
I'm sure there are better examples for this, but sadly your roster is really old. If the date is correct, it was last updated a year ago.
Here's a new piece of information given to me:

Mjolnir, you tell us to use hybrid guns, right? What I ask is, "What hybrid guns?" None exist. None fit for Wild factions, that is. What the Order has at its disposal is a human-made imitation. It is a mock prototype based off of parts and vast research put into the project. And even with all its technology, it can't compare to what the Nomads use.

The camera now pans in on the Wild. Their home base is located right next to the Nomads' new home. Hand in hand, they make technological and biological advancements. Would the Wild, in their close proximity to their benefactors, sue for the weapon designed by and made for the Order? No. They'd have their own hybrid weapon that would essentially be a nomad laser in a metallic housing. Something akin to an organ stimulated by the power of the ship.

If you give us a hybrid gun, we'll damn well use it. Until then, we are left with using Nomad equipment on our infected ships.
' Wrote:Also, no one answered my question.
Why is it that Rheinland Wilde has to get a SRP for a Wilde Odin, but Aoi Isejin can use any ship they like?
Their box towards the Hessians is red, so they got the ship trough SRP.
Now, if your own ID would be a carbon copy (and you said it would), should we suppose that you'd remain red towards the Blood Dragon equipment?

And no one answered my other question, so I'll just quote myself.
Same characters flying big variety of ships. Where did you get all those ships?
To be more specific, open your own roster and find 'Corsair', character name 'Azumi.Shimizu'.
This character flies a Chimaera, Katana and Mamoru. That's three different ships from three different factions.
Was he a member of all three when you infected him? Or you produce your own ships?
I'm sure there are better examples for this, but sadly your roster is really old. If the date is correct, it was last updated a year ago.

DP:

For the first question: Because at the formation of the Das Wilde, they were given access only to lawful Rheinland ships. They requested lawful Rheinland ships, so they are going to get lawful Rheinland ships. With the expansion of their roleplay, they had to request a new area in order to use. Much like the Aoi did when they had to request the use of KNF IFF's and ID's repped neutral to the Wild and the Nomads. It was a new thing and we went through the process of attaining it.

Second: The Aoi are based on many characters. We have our main characters, which are actually people based in Kusari military etiquette and records, and then we have our Wild, which are merely random characters we generate to fill a roll. The first name you see is the name of the Hanta-Iseijin member. There are listings of secondary names that are for our hunters, providers, and learners.

Example:
Arael Kazuko is my Trapper.
Iruel Kitano is my Hunter.
Sahaquiel is my learner.

Three different characters in the same faction for a different role. It's the way that the interior structure of the faction works. Just a series of people filling multiple roles.
' Wrote:Right, let's recapitulate your own answers, just for easier reference.
That's pretty much it.
I don't see a single answer to any questions raised. Other people were trying to answer some of them, yes, but you specifically were just trolling your own feedback thread with useless comments about your awesomeness.
Why didnt you recapitulate properly then? Do you even know what that means? That means you should take all posts that answered your questions into consideration, from multiple people. Not just me, because I didnt even try to answer them, since other people already have. You just quoted my posts in an attempt to keep this argument going even though it cant be brought to a conclusion. And here we get to the "brick wall" argument again.

Let me show you how to recapitulate properly, and point you to the above post. *points*

Now I am eager to see your future posts on this matter in an attempt to prove your point, when there really is no point to prove. Perhaps you should actually try and playing the game, instead of being blatantly bitter about your former endeavors. Was that civil and "not awesome" enough for you?
Shagohad]Second: The Aoi are based on many characters. We have our main characters, which are actually people based in Kusari military etiquette and records, and then we have our Wild, which are merely random characters we generate to fill a roll. The first name you see is the name of the Hanta-Iseijin member. There are listings of secondary names that are for our hunters, providers, and learners.

Example:
Arael Kazuko is my Trapper.
Iruel Kitano is my Hunter.
Sahaquiel is my learner.

Three different characters in the same faction for a different role. It's the way that the interior structure of the faction works. Just a series of people filling multiple roles.[/quote]

I understand that, however, here's another example:

Character name: Aaliyah Miyuki
Aquene.Kinky - Trapper - Katana (maybe a mistake?)
Aquene.Kinky - Trapper - Chimaera
Aaliyah-Miyuki - Hunter - Katana
Aaliyah.Miyuki - Hunter - Wasupu
Aaliyah'Miyuki - Hunter - Blossom

Again, three different ships. As I said, your roster is a bit old, so this might have changed.
But it's pretty much open use of any Kusari ships for all of your members, which is just too much if you ask me.
First I thought you had certain members, ex-dragons, but it seems it's just all the same. Every member has both infected KNF + whatever else he needs.

Smokey,

<blockquote class=mycode_quote"><cite>Quote:</cite>Why didnt you recapitulate properly then? Do you even know what that means? That means you should take all posts that answered your questions into consideration, from multiple people.</blockquote>

I wasn't trying to prove that other members weren't answering the questions. I even said they did.
I was trying to prove that you were trolling your own thread with your cocky attitude.
Successfully, if I might add.

What Shagohad did wasn't recapitulation though, he just answered my questions. You'r missing something.

<blockquote class="mycode_quote"><cite>Quote:</cite>Now I am eager to see your future posts on this matter in an attempt to prove your point, when there really is no point to prove. Perhaps you should actually try and playing the game, instead of being blatantly bitter about your former endeavors. Was that civil and "not awesome" enough for you?</blockquote>

Right. Well, there you go, on top of this post.
And while we'r at the 'brick wall', I suppose you are right. However, brick wall has two sides.
Aoi Isejin itself is a brick wall, unable to at least accept a small part of offered feedback from multiple people. (over 10).
And yes, you are getting better. Good work.

In the end, I will just quote Jinx, because it deserves to be on every page of this beautiful feedback thread.

[quote="Jinx Wrote:
currently the AI is asked to reduce specific combinations of ships / gear that are considered overpowered. - it would be easiest to say "alright, it is powerful - and cause you say so, we will reduce it to a fairer level" - almost no roleplay will be harmed in such a process.

after all - we don t ask you to fly for example - virages with flashpoints. - what ppl have asked in the last several pages was "stick to the rules that apply to EVERY other faction", "please do not use combinations that we know are OP"

and ppl also pointed out alternatives "hybrid cannons/blasters", "a wider selection of ships" ( having is of no concern - using is of a concern )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39