Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Chopper. I'll ask this in a bigger font, since you seem to have missed it.

How is this ruining you fun?

Sadly, can't get it bigger.
Suffice it to say, he probably have a problem with the fact that they can use allot of different ships, his inrp interactions with the Aoi Insane maybe where a little bad according to him.

Maybe he thought when he saw a Black dragon ship, a GC ship and a kusari Military ship together having fun it ruined his fun?

Maybe he just want to know EXACTLY what is going on?

Maybe not knowing just causes him annoyance and irritance, trust me Ive felt the same way maaaany times, how ever not towards the Aoi insenej, since ive never encountered them.

But I do like their graphics and pretty coloring.. So... Kudos Aoi li!

(:
Quote:Chopper. I'll ask this in a bigger font, since you seem to have missed it.

How is this ruining you fun?

Sadly, can't get it bigger.

You really want to know? Alright, here it is.

Akura Wrote:Fine, we'll enjoy our lasers, Krakens and Wyrms then. We try and be reasonable and you laugh and spit in our faces.

Just because of this post this faction pretty much deserves to be disbanded.

Hell, read the whole thread.
You maybe learn something, instead of just trying to convince me that the world is great and that we should all throw flowers in the air when full nomad laser inferno katanas show up on the horizon.
That thread is a perfect example of a child not getting a candy, and then breaking glasses around the house.

The Aoi Isejiin used 50-50 loadouts before they made that request. Did you see me complaining?
After that post full Nomad Laser Katanas appear and make havoc to anything they see. Promise kept, tears shed.
But yeah, big letters are cool. Can you write like that all the time? I tend to ignore your posts a bit, when they are in normal font.
Full Nomad Laser Katanas are ruining your fun.

For this, you believe the Aoi Iseijin should be disbanded?

Do you think you'd survive any longer against a three deb, three laser Katana with a minirazor?

Let me point something out here. We fight Katanas, Bastets and we fight Osirises.

We fight on a fairly level playing field with our two main enemies.

I apologise if you cannot fight a Katana, but we have to.

(I will point out here that I fly a Chimaera in all Hunter engagements. I defend the use of the Katana because it is part of our faction's history and technology usage, not out of a personal wish to fly the ship.)

Most of our players have multiple hunter characters. If you wish to organise a more balanced state of affairs, please private message the Hunter. We may be able to accomodate you. However, we do not intend to hamstring ourselves in all engagements because one person demands it.

At this point I wish to thank Jeremy and the Order in general, you've been fine adversaries. We've taken our wins and defeats, the both of us, and managed to maintain an amicable relationship player to player.

I'd hope that we could cultivate similar relationships with other players, but some people seem only capable of hate. Maybe that will change. It would be nice.
If I wasn't with the SCRA during the raid of Minor, I woulda flown a fighter there to defend it. And guess what?

I wouldn't have complained. Hell, I would asked Haggis and Shago if I could grab the Oathkeeper to fight the Mandate.

Them using full nomnom loadouts don't ruin my fun, as being a heavy Order player, they are my main adversary. Hell, I'll face them whatever guns they have. Because I'm here to have fun, and honestly, them having WTFPWNRAPE ships dont ruin my fun. What ruins my fun is trolls and jerks.

If they deserve to be disbanded for getting pounded on about wanting faction guns, then please, SANCTION ME FOR WANTING A HORUS DREADNOUGHT.

They want, they don't get, they make do.

If you don't like it, go to lolberty, where neither faction is supposed to go besides Conn. Or Gallia. God knows it needs activity.

Just because you change your faction status post doesn't mean you can automatically expand on the ships granted under the faction creation request (edit:"Kusari Naval Forces ships such as the Chimaera or the Umibozu, coupled with the odd gunboat and Blood Dragon ship.")

Those are two very different things.

Nothing outside what you initially proposed has been approved by the admin team since the creation request.
' Wrote:Just because of this post this faction pretty much deserves to be disbanded.

Hell, read the whole thread.
You maybe learn something, instead of just trying to convince me that the world is great and that we should all throw flowers in the air when full nomad laser inferno katanas show up on the horizon.
That thread is a perfect example of a child not getting a candy, and then breaking glasses around the house.

The Aoi Isejiin used 50-50 loadouts before they made that request. Did you see me complaining?
After that post full Nomad Laser Katanas appear and make havoc to anything they see. Promise kept, tears shed.
But yeah, big letters are cool. Can you write like that all the time? I tend to ignore your posts a bit, when they are in normal font.

Full Nomad gun ships existed even before that post, but you definitely got to know that, you are also bringing this quote completely out of the context.
The thread you have there asked for Wild guns, the initial stats proposed were later changed and I doubt that any Wild would have had a problem with purple guns with Luger stats. So, just because someone wasnt amused about the fact that an offer to weaken the Wild guns badly was completely ignored and turned into a flame fest a faction deserves to be disbanded? Maybe you should just do what Shago asked for.
The thread you quoted from is also a fine example for a communities stupidity, just saying.

Now some feedback for the Iseijin, encounters with you are fun mostly, just one thing, please try to be a bit more active in Kusari to give people a reason to play there.
I just didn't get one thing: are you infected the very moment you are accepted to 113th? Like is this wing already "non-human"?
' Wrote:I just didn't get one thing: are you infected the very moment you are accepted to 113th? Like is this wing already "non-human"?

At first you are brain washed, most of the 113th are brain washed (From what Akura told me) while only the elite are really infected. (Akura told me, if it's wrong don't burn me pl0x).
Quote:Full Nomad Laser Katanas are ruining your fun.

No, but full nomad inferno laser katanas made for a purpose of showing the community that it was wrong to mess with your faction by telling you that you don't need guns.

Jansen, how is it completely out of context?

Akura Wrote:And has my promise ever let anyone down?

I don't let my faction use Scorpions, so don't look at me there.

We can use full Krakens and Wyrms now, but we don't.

We can use full Nomad guns on any Iseijin ship, but we don't.

I prefer my faction with no more than 50% Nomad guns on their ships, than loads of Nomad guns, we have enough skilled pilots to be fine with new, reasonably balanced guns.

So, no, I am not bringing anything out of context.

And I didn't say it should be disbanded because they use weapons, but because they are pushing a oorp vengeance trough weak RP excuses to use the best ships.
"We don't get gunz, you die by our lazers" sums it up pretty much.

Also, I was completely unaware of you editing the original writeup so you could say "We are allowed to use all Kusari ships".
Now that I know that you did, I am absolutely sure you should get back to what was originally proposed. Busted.
I am sure there are some very decent people in this faction, so maybe I overreacted by saying it should be disbanded. However, I think those decent people can enjoy their RP and everything else with a bit more restrictions.
Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39