Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
(08-19-2016, 01:55 AM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ] , this thread is FIVE YEARS out of date. Please don't be silly.

, I thought you were against gravedigging.

It was this or Divine was going to general discussion.

Either way, this was going to happen.
Unfortunately, I'm not overly interested in patronising either Divine, Shaggy, or yourself with the spat you're after, Jeremy. I've been pulled out of my game of Naval Action to take a peek at this already, and from the names showing up it's quite clear who the crowd involved is composed of once again.

Suffice to say that as far as I'm aware, the merge was made on the understanding that the various Wild factions would have a near-total overlap in ZoI from that point onwards. I wasn't personally involved in the negotiations, but that was the gist I got from it. If the leadership of D9 and/or Das Wilde would like to retract their stance on the issue, then they're welcome to contact me (as the acting 1iC) directly to do so.

Also, while it's somewhat off-topic, I have no idea where the notion that D9 was responsible for Bretonian Wild affairs entered into things.
(08-19-2016, 01:55 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]So why do Aoi have Templars and Scorpions? Like where is the roleplay on the forums or ingame for these because i would personally think it would be a nice read.

You complained about us using lynxes so we switched.

The only person in Aoi who frequently flies the shared is me. Prolly cus im the one who weilds it best Smile also Scorpions are Wild tech? We're a wild faction?

Would you prefer me on a GRN gb? A bret gb? :::::::::::::::::Smile
(08-19-2016, 02:01 AM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2016, 01:55 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]So why do Aoi have Templars and Scorpions? Like where is the roleplay on the forums or ingame for these because i would personally think it would be a nice read.

The only person in Aoi who frequently flies the shared is me. Prolly cus im the one who weilds it best Smile also Scorpions are Wild tech? We're a wild faction?

I didn't complain about you using Lynx's, I complained about Aoi being in Coronado with all there ships in Drake. Because it is out of the "ZOI" of Aoi, well that is what the picture shows that divine posts.

If you are the only person who flies the Aoi Scorpion frequently, why has there been two been in Coronado mostly near Sabah for the last few days? Im not going to lie, you are a good gunboat pilot and the scorpion is a bugger to hit. Yes the Scorpion is Wild Tech, Aoi are a Wild faction. I have been a member of Aoi funny enough. But the Scorpion belongs to Das Wilde (Rheinland Infected) and if im right it is down to them who gets the Scorpion, with an agreement made by the faction leaders.

What ever gunboat you fly wesker it is going to be a pain to kill because you are good in them and know how to fly a gunboat. I respect you for that.
(08-19-2016, 02:00 AM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]...
Suffice to say that as far as I'm aware, the merge was made on the understanding that the various Wild factions would have a near-total overlap in ZoI from that point onwards. I wasn't personally involved in the negotiations, but that was the gist I got from it. If the leadership of D9 and/or Das Wilde would like to retract their stance on the issue, then they're welcome to contact me (as the acting 1iC) directly to do so.
I'm just curious about when the overall shift happened that relocated Aoi activity from Kusari to central Sirius? And if so, the faction might want to update their listed ZoI map. I do however wonder if the Aoi already achieved their goals in Kusari to leave that place behind and focus on other territories mainly if not entirely.
Or is there some sort of operation going on we don't know about right now but will learn about later via more RP posted on the forums that caused the Aoi to assist the D9 forces in Liberty and around?
(08-19-2016, 02:05 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]

I didn't complain about you using Lynx's, I complained about Aoi being in Coronado with all there ships in Drake. Because it is out of the "ZOI" of Aoi, well that is what the picture shows that divine posts.

If you are the only person who flies the Aoi Scorpion frequently, why has there been two been in Coronado mostly near Sabah for the last few days? Im not going to lie, you are a good gunboat pilot and the scorpion is a bugger to hit. Yes the Scorpion is Wild Tech, Aoi are a Wild faction. I have been a member of Aoi funny enough. But the Scorpion belongs to Das Wilde (Rheinland Infected) and if im right it is down to them who gets the Scorpion, with an agreement made by the faction leaders.

What ever gunboat you fly wesker it is going to be a pain to kill because you are good in them and know how to fly a gunboat. I respect you for that.

That picture was created in 2010. You are grasping at straws. Where does it say the Scorpion belongs to the Wilde? I don't see an E at the end of "Wild Scorpion Gunboat Drone."

Also, you were denied from Iseijin.
(08-19-2016, 02:07 AM)Jayce Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2016, 02:05 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]

That picture was created in 2010. You are grasping at straws. Where does it say the Scorpion belongs to the Wilde? I don't see an E at the end of "Wild Scorpion Gunboat Drone."

Also, you were denied from Iseijin.

I was denied from Iseijin, well that depends when you say. Since Antonio took over yes I was denied twice. But i think it was last year or the year before I was a member with one of my characters. Was one of the only Blood Dragons in Aoi flying a bomber and a Katana. Thanks. I even sold half of my Aoi ships to Antonio after asking admins to take the ships away.
Here it is.

Honest feedback.

I've actually enjoyed interacting with Aoi, even though it almost always ends in PvP. To me it's nice to see a Wild faction out playing an antagonist role, as with the in-game IFF and IDs existing IRP (Still dumb IMO) it really blocks you from having a lot of potential roleplay when flying around pretending to be whatever the character was before they became infested. (So does flying with a tag fyi)

And even though I usually get stomped going up against you lot, I'll at least be glad if I take one or two down.
, are you perhaps referring to the ZoI map from 2010? I'm sure you're aware that things have changed in six years of gameplay.

If a representative of DW wants to complain about a Wild faction making use of the Wild (not Wilde!) gunboat, as the infocard states, then they are - again - welcome to contact me directly. Unfortunately, I don't really care what your personal stance on Aoi Scorpion usage is.

, we both know you're not particularly curious about the lore reasons for our activity popping up more globally in the past few years/months, and I'd appreciate it if you both stopped patronising me and at least had the courtesy to be more direct about why you're posting here.
I'd ask for my questions being addressed instead of Shaggy and you going for whatever it is you have with each other, again. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39