Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
(08-19-2016, 02:12 AM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]
, we both know you're not particularly curious about the lore reasons for our activity popping up more globally in the past few years/months, and I'd appreciate it if you both stopped patronising me and at least had the courtesy to be more direct about why you're posting here.
So you rather claim I'd already know when I actually asked a legimate question out of not knowing? Nice move.
I thought I already made it quite clear that I'm not interested in deflecting the latest bout of anger from a CR-Aoi fight going awry. If I didn't, then I apologise. Hopefully this post will clear any misconceptions you might have had about my willingness to wage forum warfare with you in the early hours of Friday morning.

The fact that you literally dragged a mod out to unlock a thread that's been dead since 2011 just to start making thinly veiled complaints and criticisms is, honestly, kind of mind-blowing.
(08-19-2016, 02:16 AM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]I thought I already made it quite clear that I'm not interested in deflecting the latest bout of anger from a CR-Aoi fight going awry. If I didn't, then I apologise. Hopefully this post will clear any misconceptions you might have had about my willingness to wage forum warfare with you in the early hours of Friday morning.

The fact that you literally dragged a mod out to unlock a thread that's been dead since 2011 just to start making thinly veiled complaints and criticisms is, honestly, kind of mind-blowing.
If you do not wish to discuss it here, I'll find other ways.
Feel free. Have a good night.
Furthermore, I'd like to make a formal request to have this post re-locked, since it is almost entirely out of date and irrelevant to the current iteration of both Aoi Iseijin and Aoi Voilé.
So my question what caused the shift of interest from Kusari, where the Aoi still haven't achieved their goals, towards Liberty and its surroundings, is answered by Omicega telling me to have no interest in making a statement as for what is the RP behind this? Alright, that's noted.
I still would like to know. As from what I got shot at me by people on Skype, I can figure out the reasons are "bc the Wild ID allows it" and "it's a 2010 ZoI map" you obviously never bothered to update in 6 years to reflect your factions current stance.

I'd request you to overhaul your entire faction-status post if it's 6years out-of-date to reflect what the Aoi faction stands for these days.
Divine, show me a faction (NPC one) which achieved its goals. For me it makes sense, Aoi trying to engage a war between Kusari and Liberty.

And Shaggy... Isn't Drake like... a home for Bretonian Wild faction? And if I am correct, then Aoi Voilé has ZoI in Bretonia and Taus. And Drake(Dunno if it was renamed") waa considered as Tau system. So please stop.
I'm actually wondering why is being upset about Iseijin activity around Drake and Coronado. As I see CR| is getting a lot of activity from it and Coronado is probably one of the most active systems at the moment. Is /this/ a bad thing? Not a think so.

Lore/common sense/rule wise Coronado is not either Liberty or Bretonia. Also this:

(08-19-2016, 01:55 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]Aoi being more Kusari and Gallia,
D9 being more Bretonian and Liberty
Das Wilde. being more Rheinland and Omegas

If I remeber corretly Wilde is operating in Bretonia for ages as in their main zone. There are also Wilde. ships parked in Drake, but you like to not notecing it. D9 also flown in Taus as the LSF agents and had a conflict with Kusari exiles, I can't remember Iseijin complaining about it. Sigmas are also appering to be shared between Wilde and Isejin, since both factions claiming it and have a good reasons to be there. I think that's suppose to be a thing for the borderworld/indie systems. Also you don't like to notice this page of iseijin with the newest RP, but linking 5 years old maps instead. http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=110445

Bretonia is suppose to be shared macro-region to all wild factions just like the Omicrons. (on my honest opinion) Because here:

(08-19-2016, 01:55 AM)Shaggy Wrote: [ -> ]Aoi being more Kusari and Gallia,
D9 being more Bretonian and Liberty
Das Wilde. being more Rheinland and Omegas

Everything looks smooth, but you consider Gallia as the legit zone of operations for Iseijin (along with let's say Omegas or Liberty), which is obvously a big hypocrisy. It's just a Kusari (not the most active house, despite of all efforts that personally I put into making it active) + GRN tech. And it's all despite the fact that even Aoi Voile is not claiming Gallia as it's main ZOI.

As for Bretonian tech, it's up to leaders to decide, but non of the subfactions claimed Bretonian tech and RPing Bretonian infectees. Which is going to the point "not belongs to anyone = everyone allowed to fly" or "not belongs to anyone = no one allowed to fly".
(08-19-2016, 12:42 PM)Shiki Wrote: [ -> ]...And it's all despite the fact that even Aoi Voile is not claiming Gallia as it's main ZOI.
So the Gallic Infected are not claiming Gallia as their main ZoI then?
Looking at the tags used ingame, all of the Aoi forces encountered these days are Aoi Voile and despite having Manchester listed as systems they're interested in, nowhere is Coronado mentioned or even Liberty itself (where regularly happen Aoi intrusions too).
This leads to another question: When all ships (at least every single one I personally encountered or saw on the list) is an Aoi Voile, what's the Aoi Isejin doing then these days? Is anyone still flying those?

From the list of stated goals it seems this subgroup evolves around influence and control within Gallia and its forces.
(04-14-2016, 12:23 PM)Aoi Voilé Wrote: [ -> ]...
Pending Goals

>> Getting intel on Gallic movements in Edinburgh, Orkney, Dublin and Tau-23.
>> Expanding influence in the Primary Zone.
>> Destroying or infecting targeted ships in the Primary and Secondary Zone.
>> Acquiring a Perilous, Royal Navy gunboat vessel, through any means.

Future Goals

>> Further expansion into Gallic Borderworlds and Gallia.
>> Infecting high ranking officers of the Royal Navy.
>> Getting vital information from the Royal Navy about their movements and plans.
>> Acquiring a Gallic capital vessel, most likely an Obstinate, through any means.
>> Expanding influence in all of the zones as well as gaining more forces, especially Royal Navy ones.
I'd still like to know if there's any major RP operation going on or anything else to read or hear about where I can get a better understanding for the massive presence of the Aoi forces so far from they initial operational territories. I'd expect from an official faction using a terrorist-ID some more information.

I'm not in |Aoi HC and not standing behind faction concepts. Once again I would not be so strict about the Independent Worlds in such case. There also was Wilde Scorpion in Coronado recently, along with Iseijin.

I actually can't remember how such things were a problem. Only what happened on my memory, things like

This: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1674548 http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=209kis3&...7clOiiLTDc

or this: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1666568

or this: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1620671

or this: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1668165

or Aoi taking a part in Wilde/Coalition event in Omegas: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzOB-BxQsR4

was not a problem. To me it's some people, including you who trying to make a strom in the glass of water for whatever reason. Wild is a one big faction that always managed to find the understanding between it's parts. Now conflict is being boosted intentionally, I don't really like it and will try to prevent.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39