Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Aoi Iseijin General Information and Place to cry your eyes out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Quote:The Aoi Iseijin use about 75% Chimaeras, 15% Katanas, and 5% other fighters.
Those are literally the stats from the roster.

Can you link me that roster please?
Because, I was looking at your roster, this one here.
And guess what?
There are 19 Katana Hunters, and only 6 Chimaera Hunters.
There are more Chimaeras then Katanas, yes, but most of those are Trappers which are there only so people can join the Hunters.
But even if you count them, by your count, you should have 5x more Chimaeras.
So, mind showing me 95 Chimaeras, please?

' Wrote:Can you link me that roster please?
Because, I was looking at your roster, this one here.
And guess what?
There are 19 Katana Hunters, and only 6 Chimaera Hunters.
There are more Chimaeras then Katanas, yes, but most of those are Trappers which are there only so people can join the Hunters.
But even if you count them, by your count, you should have 5x more Chimaeras.
So, mind showing me 95 Chimaeras, please?

That roster is half a year old.

And wrong.

Look at the members down the left side of the page. Notice anything strange?

The new roster is hidden away, because people couldn't be trusted not to abuse it.

While the Katanas and Chimaeras for the Hunters are about 50/50, the Trappers are 100% Chimaeras, with amounts to about 75% of the faction fighters being Chimaeras.

And no, Trappers do not exist as a gateway to Hunters, Trapper are a serious, and important part of the overall faction. While people I didn't trust or know so well yet were left in Trappers only, this was so I could moniter their actions and decide whether or not they could deal with the responsibiliy of having a Hunter.
Oh, right, I guess we'll have to believe you then. Seeing 4 Katanas + 1 Black Dragon somehow doesn't scream 15% Katanas though.

Quote:While they may be biological, this is because we've been given little other alternative. So we'll use Nomad Lasers.

Wait, man... Are you trying to tell me that you'r all out of options?
So, Chimaeras, Katanas, Kaichous, Black Dragons, Eagles, Scimittars, Raba's, Wassupu's, Blossoms, Kusari Gunboats, Kusari Destroyers, Kusari Battleships, Togo's. Am I forgetting something?
Is that what you mean by alternatives?
Nomad Cannons and Nomad Blasters not fast enough for you? It makes me sad. It really does.

How do you explain, in RP, your usage of biological weapons on your big pieces of metal?
I don't find "We want 700 speed instead of 600" satisfactory enough. Do you know why? Because Mollys use Trefoils, not Hellfurries.
Do you cut Nomad limbs and shoot from them?
' Wrote:How do you explain, in RP, your usage of biological weapons on your big pieces of metal?
I don't find "We want 700 speed instead of 600" satisfactory enough. Do you know why? Because Mollys use Trefoils, not Hellfurries.
Do you cut Nomad limbs and shoot from them?

In RP, we treat the Nomad Lasers like Wild-produced Nomad Weapons, because there aren't any that actually exist in game.

We write our lore and our RP, not the balance team. Sorry, not team. Balance dude.
Okay then, let me rephrase my question for you.

Why don't you treat Nomad Blasters and Nomad Cannons like Wild-produced Nomad weapons instead?
Ahem...

Sius Malacos (SwissScorch) disappeared. He resurfaced half infected, with the Flagship Khonshu gone. I personally RP'd with Sius telling me to warn the Order HC.

So, there has been an Order ship infected. The Osiris Flagship Khonshu.

Fun Fact: look at Swiss's sig. Obviously Nomad, an Osiris, and for another sweet fact, that guy in the black n white cloak? Xemnas, Kingdom Hearts II main antagonist.

So, there you go. You never see the Khonshu because Swiss made that story because he was leaving.

And that clears up the 'no infected Order' thing.

Don't ask for links. I don't have any.

-J
' Wrote:Okay then, let me rephrase my question for you.

Why don't you treat Nomad Blasters and Nomad Cannons like Wild-produced Nomad weapons instead?

Because those are Order-made, cheap knockoffs of Nomad Guns. Balanced for the Order to use.

There isn't a single bit of Wild tech in the whole mod, besides the Scorpion, which the Iseijin don't even use.

We'd like some to be added. And balanced, because thankfully the Chimaera and the Wraith are both fast, light VHFs, so they can be balanced suitably for the Wild.
' Wrote:In RP, we treat the Nomad Lasers like Wild-produced Nomad Weapons, because there aren't any that actually exist in game.

We write our lore and our RP, not the balance team. Sorry, not team. Balance dude.

I have a Liberty Navy character who's a scientist. Can RP my krakens on my guardian as modified Vengences because SRPs are closed?
' Wrote:I have a Liberty Navy character who's a scientist. Can RP my krakens on my guardian as modified Vengences because SRPs are closed?

Only if the Admins approve it.

The Iseijin, our tech use and our Infernos were approved when SRPs were open. By the Admins. Twice.
I'll just poke someone to post links to approved SRP to end this discussion.

~ Friendly Dude
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39