Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Baffin' Pentabarf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Comm ID: [TAZ]I.K.S. Vor'cha
Commander Matok, Commanding

"Eat.At.Joe's" eh? My crew and I will enjoy making an example out of him.

Commander Matok
Comm ID: Malaclypse, Episkopos Prime, TAZ
Subject: Open Bounty on [MR]Rock.Hauler

The TAZ does not normally open its "Enemas List" to every Tom and Dick Bounty Hunter...

...however, this particularly smarmy blighter has earned himself an exception.

The TAZ will pay 5 Million per documented kill on Pirate Train "[MR]Rock.Hauler". This fellow joked about our Goddess while demanding an exorbitant amount from a TAZ Whale. He then destroyed the Whale because his demand of 22 Million credits was not met.

This Bounty is open to all Zoners, all Mandalorians (Per our open contract), and all bonafide legal bounty hunters until further notice. Post documened proof of your kill here for payment.

Rock Hauler.. you told our Kyte to "tell Eris hi..". Well, Goddess got the message, and She wants your yarbles on a stick, sir. I pray you have a good supply of escape pods. The enemas are free.

Malaclypse,
for the TAZ
Added to the list is Peter Douglas for Temple violations, disrespecting and disregarding orders to leave even after being offered help.

Peter, PUEBLO BONITA IS FOR TAZ ONLY AND PRE-APPROVED MEMBERS!!
Repent and apologize and I might forgive you.

John Holliday
Pentabarf updated!
Updated to reflect a very generous donation given by the Mandolorian Mercenaries.
An Outcast by the name of Crazy thinks it's OK to visit our space, tax and fire his weapons in a "No Fire, No Tax" system. Normally, I would be satisfied with the fact he was blown to bits but since he's a repeat offender, he is declared hostile!

Any TAZ that executes him in our system will get a bonus of 5 million credits as a "thank you" from me.
We have a new addition to the Pentabarf.

Congratulations, Capone, for your hard work to make such a list. You have been granted the right of being destroyed on site and for giving us some much needed target practice. All you need to do is enter our space or come near a Freeport. We will be happy to oblige.

I see you make friends well as the Outcasts don't like you much either!

Enjoy your stay!
Sending transmission...
To: TAZ
Subject: Capone and Friends

Hi! I'm Mia, an Outcast bomber pilot. I hope you don't mind me sending this.

Apparently, CAPONE's got another friend in a Tridente, O.B.L. They fly together a lot, so if you go after CAPONE, O.B.L. will probably be right there to help him.

From what I hear, O.B.L. took an incomplete ship. It's not armored very well.

Again, hope you're not mad at me. I'd love to visit Baffin again.

Magician out.

-Mia Santini
101st Guard Wing, 2nd Special Operations Squadron "Mirage"
Praemonitus Praemunitus

End of transmission
Oh what I would give to shove a torpedo right up this Outcasts rear end. CAPONE is an insult to my people and his own, he appears brave, but really I wonder if it is stupidity, I look forward to the day when my crafts sights lock onto him
Gee, never has an addition to the Pentabarf created such a reception. *smirks* I can just feel the love you have for Capone and OBL!

Normally, Ms. Santini, I wouldn't like anyone else posting here but I'm in a good mood today so I'll forget it this time. Maybe we'll be lucky enough in the future to find these clowns together and kill some more!
Have a nice day.

-Doc
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8