Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Baffin' Pentabarf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Com ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Julian Graves

Not very bright, are we Mr. Graves! An appropriate last name as it will be where you end up. You dock on a restricted base and then kill an Acolyte. You are officially banned from Baffin space! If I so much as smell you I will order you killed! Be gone and never return!

Dr. John Henry Holliday
Many updates, both good and bad.
Greetings and Salutations, Sirians!

I also have good news and bad:

First, the bad news.. Members of the "Zoner Alliance" are removed from the "Approved Temple Acolyte" List. (Alliance..? What Alliance?)

The good news.. Eris in Her quirky whissdom has prompted me to declare a Day of Jubilee for the ten oldest Enemas on the list.

We figured attrition had taken them home.

Kallisti,
Your E-Prime
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: Quanthunter

Whoever you are,

You destroyed a TAZ ship today after minimal warning. That is bad. I do hope you have no intentions of using Zoner bases. Enjoy the bounty.

Dr. John Holliday
Administrator
Comm ID: [TAZ]Kentigearna

Oi! 'tis Moira here.

I was outfittin' 'n shakin' down me new "runabout" t'day, when I spied a cabbage dockin' at the Temple. Name o' "highlandsniper".

Well, we had speaks.. once he found his bleedin' tongue, 'n apologies to Goddess were made 'n accepted.

Not quite ripe fer an Enema, but worth watchin'.

Partic'lars: Vessel class "Spatial". Colonial IFF.

Fer the Goddess,

Moira K.
And things were going so smoothly.

Today, the [TAZ]Episkopos.Prime was attacked, IN BAFFIN, by a snubcraft, in the presence of Cambridge Stellar Research's Scientific Expedition, who had just arrived to set up their operations. Agressor bears Pirate ID and Freelancer IFF. One of those "conflicted" sorts.

This is not the first time that the name "Jake.Christoph" has crossed my desk. He is henceforth Enema'd, and banned from Baffin.

Not the way for Coronado neighbors to behave, atall, atall. Anna, I hope you've taken notice of what a bowl of Bok Choy you've decided to marry.

(Forwarding msg to our previous neigbors, the MM. Standard contract rates apply.)

Mal
[color=#33FF33]>>> Incoming Transmission <<<
>CommID: Jamie McMahan
>Encryption: Chaos
>Location: The Temple
>Destination: TAZ
>Subject: Cabbage Farm Harvesting

I've sort of been put in charge of trying to Re-organize our Enema's List to be easier to watch, and clean up.

This cabbage farm is long overdue for some harvesting, so here is a start.

Suggested new Format for Enema List:
I've used Anna Prentice as an Example. She should be added to the Enema list.

Punishment is a Suggestion. TAZ Leadership can adjust it as necessary.

Date of Incident with links if available.: July 1, 2011
Name: Anna,Prentice
Ship: Eagle
Reason: Pirating in Baffin, Attempted Destruction of Trade Ships in Baffin
Punishment: Banned from Baffin, Kill on Sight

Code:
[b]Date of Incident with links if available.[/b]: [url="<URL>"]<DATE>[/url]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Ship[/b]:
[b]Reason[/b]:
[b]Punishment[/b]:

All Hail Eris!
Jaime McMahan

>>> Transmission Closed <<<
To: All TAZ; The_Gurk
Subject: The_Gurk

Congratulations, commander of "The_Gurk," you have made the Baffin Pentabarf for pirating in our system and firing your guns. Read our laws.
You are hereby banned from Baffin space...permanently! To enter it and be caught will result in the destruction of your ship.

You CAN, however, repent for your crime for a cost of 10 million credits to one of our acolytes and an apology to TAZ and the [*USI*]Richfield[CLO].

Dr. John Henry Holliday
TAZ Administrator
'isti!

Doubt anyone remembers me; been far too long since me peepers glimpsed good ol' Bafflin' and I can't say I talk with Eris much anymore. But it seems Eris misses me..never get drunk and bet yer home on 23-black... *shakes his head*

Anyway, kinda ate through me pension fund. I were wonderin' if Bafflin' needs a few cabbages pruned?

Me keester is currently parked on shasta. Kinda twiddling me thumbs with what to do.

Lemme know if I'm of any use t' Eris.

Me name's John Phillips
Ship ID is "Penumbra"
urm....Eagle VHF, I'm a merc, but I'll fly myself some Zoner colours...

Oh and can I get one of those sexy orange jumpsuits...?
Source ID: Brettonias
Subject: Trespasser

[Image: 2dbms2d.jpg]

Had a pilot undock from Pueblo a little bit earlier. By such a manner he said that he didn't care about Pueblo being forbidden, just wanting to use our weaponry stored upon the station. For shame..

Quote:Date of Incident with links if available.: <August 18th 819 A.S.>
Name: Edwin.Hawk
Ship: Hawk
Reason: Trespassing upon Pueblo. Disregaurd for our Laws. Insulting a Pope.
Punishment: To be decided
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8