Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Baffin' Pentabarf
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
To: The Captain of the "FantasticVoyage"

Sir,

I owe you an apology. When you failed your Pineal Examination today, and subsequently paid with your destruction, I was under the impression I had already added you to our select list of "Rubber Rose Recipients". i will rectify this error immediately. Mea Culpa.

That said, sir, I must add that you are the most recalcitrant, whiney, Pinealy-challenged box of rocks I have had the dubious pleasure to meet in quite some time. in fact, I'm even entertaining the possibility, though physiologically remote, that you were born without that little nut in your forebrain. I would suggest a complete medical examination at your earliest convenience.

Not so warmly,
Mal

Vessel "FantasticVoyage".. some sort of long train-thing.. for
Complete and utter Cabbageness.
Enema'd.
Don't call us. We'll call you.

Doc, we seem to have missed our friend "Kurt.Howard":

Quote:(Oh, and to the Captains of the "Fantastic.Voyage" and the "Kurt.Howard". I find you guilty of mopery with intent to gawk. Your access tp Baffin is hereby revoked until you contact me personally. Word.)

Wouldn't want the poor fellow to feel "left out" now, would we? Especially as he also seems to have hacked our Secure FnordNet comms recently.

Please add Kurt to the "Rubber Rose Roundup" when time permits.

Thanks,
Mal
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday

Nickolai has been removed. Either he has changed his ways or he has disappeared. I'd like to think it was the first.

-Doc
A messenger comes into Doc's office, hands him a report and leaves. As Doc reads, he starts snickering.

Hello Ambassador,
Mama Dis and myself just made Leprocon apologize for his crimes in Baffin. He called in a buddy who tried and failed to kill us but still, he apologized. Would you be so kind as to remove his name from Penterbarf?

Captain Michael Vincent
[TAZ]Moonstone

"Crazy bastards!" says Doc with a laugh. He then pours himself a drink, toasts Mama Dis and captain Vincent and shoots it.

Name removed by request!
To: All TAZ
cc: ZDF, MM, ZoE

Frater Gimmel reporting,

I was able to have a long chat with vessel "ZeroCool" today in Coronado. It required some patience, but the pilot fianlly understands our new Password Protocol, and has agreed to abide by them.

He also offerred a sincere apology for past misunderstandings and transgressions.

Recommend vessel ZeroCool be removed from Enemas list immediately.

that is all,
Fra Gimmel,
Pueblo Bonito
Comm ID: [TAZ]Doc Holliday
To: [TAZ]Templar.Gimmel

ZeroCool has been removed.

-Doc
Comm ID: Malaclypse, for the TAZ

To: All Sirians, and Galians if they care..

Eris is pleased!

Effective immediately, our Password Protocols for Baffin have been lifted.

"Hailin'", "Skidooin'', grovelling, or bypassing our lovely system will no longer be required; however, the optional use of any of the above would be nice, just to show you care.

I have added a new feature to our "Pentabarf". You can now view the first post to determine the Current Status of Passwords in Baffin. As you can see, the Status is now set to "Off".

I have also revised Barf the 4th. "No Male Gods" has now been replaced with "No Ignorin'". It seems Eris doesn't mind what Alpha Deity you worship. (We'll convert you to Discordianism in some other sneaky underhanded way.)

And, "FantasticVoyage" added to the Rubber Rose Roundup. Keep forgetting that one, dang it.

Oh, and I have anticipated Captain Zinn's request for "Temple Acolyte" status by adding the Solar Energetics to the list. He seems like a nice chap, according to all recent reports. Temple access granted, Captain, subject to your observance of the other four/fifths of the Pentabarf.

I think that's it. Baffin is "Free" again, except for PB, of course.

Hail Eris!
All Hail Discordia!
23 Skidoo!

Malaclypse, Episkopos Prime
Temporary Autonomous Zoners
Baffin
Comm ID: James Zinn

To: The Temporary Autonomous Zoners:

The honor I feel is palpable. I and my crew will always tread lightly and respectfully in Baffin. Access to Pueblo Bonito is truly a blessing to our ship. Someday, I'll take the crew to Shasta and show them about.

Thank you sincerely.

Capt. J. Zinn,
Solar Energetics
---) Incoming Transmission (---
-) Target: Temporary Autonomous Zoners (-
-) Source: ZoE Ship: Klondike (-
-) Source ID: Eric Goldsteen (-
-) Encryption Level: Inpregnable (-
-) Begins (-

[Image: bi3vko.gif]

Gentlemen while preparing for my trip to meet Mister and Misses Waverly I encountered these gentlemen attempting to pirate a Mastadon Transport making its way with vacationers to Tau-29.

I informed them that this is a TAZ guard system and that pirating or taxing was not allowed by the gentlemen. They wished even that I make a payment of 1 million as I kept my distance from the gentlemen no altercation occurred.

Here are the guncams captured

[Image: xqjfup.jpg]
[Image: iepfdh.jpg]

Sincerely
[Image: ericgoldsteensig.png]

-) End (-
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: ZDFS-I.K.S. Vor'cha
To: Mr. Goldsteen
CC: O-Team Bad Bod, TaxMax

Mr. Goldsteen,

The next time some insolent p'tagh even mentions it, tell them the system law and give them 10 seconds to get out of your gun sights. If after that they are still there, destroy them.

Commander Matok
ZDF Tau Marshall
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8