Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Old BDM Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - Planet New Berlin
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]High, BDM encrypting protocol

[color=#009900]Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]Rekrut Sabine Stein
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]BDM Oberkommando
Subject: Patrol report and question about money from fine

[Image: SS3.jpg]

Guten abend, BDM Oberkommando, I´m sending you report from my third patrol flight from 8th January, which was full of ion storms, but I have also experienced my first combat situation and fight with enemy.

I took off from planet Stuttgart and because there was again silence at the military communication channel, I decided to try embargo patrol in Hamburg system. I stayed at jump gate from New Berlin system (Record #1) but then several ion storms appeared so I had to dock and stay at Lübeck Border Station.

When situation calmed down, I returned to my watch post (Rec. #2) but because there was no traffic, I flew to check over all trade lanes up to the battleship Westfallen where I docked (Rec. #3). After that I returned to Hamburg-New Berlin jump gate and started to think about end of my patrol, but then ship with callsign Darkchinaman appeared.

I ordered him to stop to control (Rec. #4), but he turned around, flew into body of jump gate and started to charge cruise engines despite I again ordered him to stop engines (Rec. #5). This forced me to use cruise disruptors (Rec. #6), but pilot of the vessel then started to shoot at my ship (Rec. #7)!

His behaviour was very strange due the fact, that he had no contraband on board of his Pelican armoured transport - ony prisoners were there (Rec. #8, #9), and later it showed that he was delivering them to Vierlande prison.

I pursued him to Vierlande, and while this I sent docking rights revoking message (Rec. #10) and due to fact that I had only light fighter which havs insufficient firepower to fight with armoured transport, I called for reinforcements (Rec. #11). During the chase I ordered captain to stop again (Rec. #12). Few seconds later near Vierlande pilot spoke for first time but seemed confused because he asked me "what do you want" (Rec. #13). I ordered him again to stop (Rec. #14) but because we were close to Vierlande, I decided to not shoot to avoid hit the prison building.

Pilot then requested to dock (Rec. #15) and surprisingly was allowed to do it, so I contacted travel dispatcher and informed him about law violator who is on board and while this, pilot again asked me what I want. (Rec. #16). I told him what he done (Rec. #17, #18). Then I called Vierlande to arrest him (Rec. #19) but to my surprise he took off some minutes later. I again ordered him to stop (Rec. #20) but he didn´t obey that again so I started to shoot at him. He started his cruise engines but after some time I managed to catch him, but because he stopped his hostile activity, I chose to speak with him and not to shoot on (Rec. #21).

Then unfortunately ion storm appeared from nowhere so I had to fly back to Lübeck and I lost law violator´s ship from sight. When storm pass away, I contacted him through communication channel to give him chance to pay fine instead of adding to criminal database (Rec. #22). After some minutes he flew to my position at jump gate, but instead of stop and pay he jumped to New Berlin system (Rec. #23, #24). Chase continued here, I started to shoot, but he managed to use lanes to the Oder Shipyard, where he hacked docking system and docked, despite I sent revoking message.

After some minutes he undocked but under my fire he quickly docked again (it seems that security of docking systems has to be improved at this station). This fire caught attention of RM officer Siegmund Wetzel from second fleet which was near, so I explained him situation (Rec. #25) and he stayed with me to help. This appeared to be very useful speedily, because pilot of Darkchinaman was so impudent to undock again! But when he saw two military ships, he finally stopped and listened (Rec. #26). I explained him what he done and because he asked to pay a fine, I ordered him to pay 3 million credits, because he violated three articles of the law repeteadly (Rec. #27, #28). Pilot then payed the fine (Rec. #29) and on his departure I stressed him that next time he can be destroyed and that was threat to himself only by his mistake and behaviour (Rec. #30). After that I had a few words with officer Wetzel, and then due to my fatigue this incident I docked at planet New Berlin.

I want to ask where to sent that fine. I´m not sure if it belongs to RFP Arsenal, or if military/BDM have their account for fines. I´m also still waiting for answer to my question from previous report about rekrut´s rules for entering border systems and if there are any promotion criterias.

Für Folk, für Kanzler, für Rheinland!

[color=#CCFFFF]Signed:

rekrut Sabine Stein
Buro Der MarineIntelligenz

[color=#009900]Transmission Encrypted
Closing Message...

[color=#009900]-( END - TRANSMISSION )-
[Image: Katja-Open-Close_01.png]
[Image: Katja-Open-Close_02.png][Image: Katja-Open-Close_03.gif][Image: Katja-Open-Close_04.png][Image: Katja-Open-Close_05.gif][Image: Katja-Open-Close_06.png]
[Image: Katja-Open-Close_07.png]

Guten Tag Mein Herren Rekrut Schmid with a short Report,

Today we decided to start a Operation in New York near the California Jump Gate. We Arrived but soon we had alot of bogies on our Scanners, including 2 Battlecruisers an Bomber and Fighters. We had to make an escape from the scene and split up. U-23 was being chased by the Bomber and Fighters, While U-48 Made its escape to the south. I Myself escaped quite easily, we all escaped soon after and deactivated, waiting for the next Oppertunity to Strike.

Schmid Out.

Encryption - [color=#FF0000]High

[Image: ottoj.jpg]

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF] Kommissar Otto Kretschmer
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]Rekruit Schmid
Subject: Promotion

Opening Message...

[color=#CCFFFF]

For above average performance in the field, Rekrut Schmid has proven her worth for the BDM and is hereby promoted to Inspektor. Continue to work like you're supposed to, Inspektor Schmid.

[color=#CCFFFF]

Signed,

Kommissar Otto Kretschmer

Closing Message...

Encryption - [color=#FF0000]High, BDM encrypting protocol

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]Rekrut Sabine Stein
Subject: Some info about rest of Council forces in Gallia

[Image: SS3.jpg]

Guten abend, BDM Oberkommando, I´m sending you some information that I gathered from one freelancer. I met him some days ago with Council IFF in New Berlin system. I questioned him about this fact and he told me he did some work to Council in Gallia but he is not working for them now (Record #1), but before I could continue, suddenly ion storm appeared from nowhere and I quickly had to dock. After storm ended he was not there.

I tryed to contact him and two days ago I was succesful. To be honest, this information is very important to me personally, but maybe it can be useful for BDM too, although attitude of BDM to Gallic issue is still not decided. It seems that not all Council units exiled from Gallia and they still hold at least one base in system called "Champagne" which is deep in Gallia space. Below is complete record of our communication (originals are there - #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12 #13)

[11.01.2012 22:08:37] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: Opening communication channel-Sabine Stein: Herr Venator, do you hear me? I want to speak with you.
[11.01.2012 22:09:20] Venator: This is Venator, I hear you loud and clear
[11.01.2012 22:10:07] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: Great. We met some day back in New Berlin, you had Council IFF, if you are remembering me.
[11.01.2012 22:10:40] Venator: Ah, yes. I remember our encounter. How can I help you?
[11.01.2012 22:11:02] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: Well, you said you did some contracts for Council, right?
[11.01.2012 22:12:14] Venator: Yes, I visited one of their systems and I helped some of their allies in Gallia
[11.01.2012 22:12:49] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: Im interested in Council in some way. Was it that system where they exiled from Gallia?
[11.01.2012 22:13:23] Venator: Are you referring to Languedoc...? I'm not quite sure of the pronounciation, I'm afraid
[11.01.2012 22:14:13] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: Yes, they were in Languedoc and Orkney, before Gallic Royal Navy started the conquest war, but they were refused to exile.
[11.01.2012 22:14:43] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: I know they came somewhere in Sirius, but dont know exact location.
[11.01.2012 22:14:54] Venator: Ah, I see.
[11.01.2012 22:15:09] Venator: Well, as far as I can tell, they completely abandoned Languedoc, though there
[11.01.2012 22:15:17] Venator: are still basis of their allies there
[11.01.2012 22:15:40] Venator: I visited a Council system rather deeper in Gallia space
[11.01.2012 22:15:54] Venator: But before I continue, I would like to know why you are so interested in them
[11.01.2012 22:16:27] Venator: It doesn't do well to talk too much about contractors willy-nilly
[11.01.2012 22:17:33] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: I have personal issue there, Im looking for person named Raphael Soupault. He dissappeared during invasion of GRN to Languedoc
[11.01.2012 22:17:51] Venator: Is he a member of the Council?
[11.01.2012 22:18:42] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: He was a pilot. I thought he is dead, his wing was ambushed and scattered.
[11.01.2012 22:19:14] Venator: Well, I have not met him myself. And I'm afraid I do not know where the Council survivors fled to
[11.01.2012 22:19:17] Venator: after the invasion
[11.01.2012 22:19:36] Venator: But I do know where one of their systems is
[11.01.2012 22:19:44] Venator: where they still remain comparably strong
[11.01.2012 22:19:58] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: But some days back, I heard from one trader from IMG that he met him somewhere in Taus.
[11.01.2012 22:20:19] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: Where is it?
[11.01.2012 22:20:22] Venator: Hm. I suppose it's possible that they retreated to the Taus
[11.01.2012 22:20:30] Venator: But I wouldn't know
[11.01.2012 22:20:38] Venator: The system I'm talking about is apparently called Champagne
[11.01.2012 22:21:22] Venator: I had to travel through a few Gallic systems to get there
[11.01.2012 22:22:16] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: So this system still belongs to Council. I thought that during the offensive all Council was forced to leave Gallia.
[11.01.2012 22:23:14] Venator: From what I understand, they managed to hold a border station at the edge of the system
[11.01.2012 22:23:17] Venator: although just barely
[11.01.2012 22:23:46] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: So they have only this station or whole system?
[11.01.2012 22:23:55] Venator: I don't know how much longer they can hold out there, but for now there appears to be a deadlock
[11.01.2012 22:25:10] Venator: No no
[11.01.2012 22:25:21] Venator: They held that border station
[11.01.2012 22:25:33] Venator: But they managed to protect the hinterland
[11.01.2012 22:25:37] Venator: of the system by doing so
[11.01.2012 22:26:04] Venator: I'm sure the Gallic Royal Naval is active somewhere in that system
[11.01.2012 22:26:18] Venator: But the bases I encountered were in the hand
[11.01.2012 22:26:22] Venator: of the Council
[11.01.2012 22:26:44] Venator: If you are interested, I could take you there
[11.01.2012 22:26:47] Venator: For a price.
[11.01.2012 22:26:52] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: Ah, I see.
[11.01.2012 22:27:05] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: I will think about your offer.
[11.01.2012 22:27:18] Venator: Sure. Is there anything else you'd like to know?
[11.01.2012 22:27:23] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: Now I cant leave Rheinland.
[11.01.2012 22:27:36] Venator: Yes
[11.01.2012 22:27:55] Venator: Well, for a Freelancer it is profitable to remain near the front, shifting as they may be
[11.01.2012 22:28:02] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: No, thats all. Danke for your information, herr Venator. Very important to me.
[11.01.2012 22:28:18] Venator: Sure thing. And if you happen to find out where the
[11.01.2012 22:28:27] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: Maybe later I will contact you again about that visit.
[11.01.2012 22:28:31] Venator: Council fled to in the Taus, I'd be interested to know that as well
[11.01.2012 22:30:27] BDM|Rkt.Sabine.Stein.: Ok. Auf Wiedersehen for now and safe flights.
[11.01.2012 22:31:32] Venator: Thank you and the same to you

At the end of my report I want to remind different issue - I´m still waiting to answers about where to sent 3 million credits from fine from my last patrol, and my questions from previous reports about rekrut´s rules for entering border systems and if there are any promotion criterias.

[color=#CCFFFF]Signed:

rekrut Sabine Stein

Closing Message...

Source -Encrypted
Encryption - [color=#FF0000] Extremely High

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF] Inspektor Hans Bruder
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]Buro Der Marineintelligenz.
Subject: Leduc Station

[Image: bdmtrans2.jpg]
[color=#CCFFFF]Mein Herr,

Guten abend! not long ago i received a Transmission from the U-007, who was operating in liberty alonside U-23 and the recently added RNC to our small "family" jejej! At the end of the operation the U-boot had the biggest luck, which was sent to me in form of astrographical coordinates somewhere in the Alberta System:
[Image: bdmspy1.png][Image: bdmspy2.png]
[Image: leducinfocard.png]
Well, as meine herren can see here, there's a hidden Ageira instalation, so, i entered with a false identity, pretending to be a freelancer in search of business. As soon as i entered the bar, i heard a drunken IC pilot saying this:
[Image: bdmspy3ic.png]

sitting in the bar and paying some rounds with a fat with an amazing moustache engineer of the DSE i heard very interesting things:
[Image: bdmspy4dse.png]
[Image: bdmspy5dse.png]

Well from this small information i can deduce, that not only they are shipping a lot, but even they are deviating cargo fleets there, whatever is Ageira doing there, requires an insane amount of resources, deaviating the DSE just for that? what kind of project requires what the egineer is suggesting?. Well, after that while chattering with the engineer, some personnel of Ageira showed up in the bar, and i had the luck to enter in a conversation with a cute girl who happened to be an assistant of Ageira, what se told me surprised me:
[Image: bdmspy6agass.png]
[Image: bdmspy7agass2.png]

Well, that begins to confirm suspicions, not even part of the Ageira employees knows what are they investigating, at this moment i managed to know that the base is the main producer of Bio-Neural Processors, but it keeps open some interrogants, why they keep most of the instalations marked as Radio-activity warning, and closed to the common employee? after giving some drinks to a doctor who showed up there i heard things like this...
[Image: bdmspy8drag.png]
For some Reason, that gave me shivers, sounded like the classical mad doctor of any crappy film, but last, and most important, he gave me a trade manifesto, for if the case i was interested in trade with them... well, that aside an interesting panflet about Ageira an the liberty governement....
Well, Mein herren: better take a look at this....
[Image: bdmspy9news.jpg]

Well , that wasn't really new, a lot of people knows the involvement of Ageira in the libertonian war machinery, but after all my report and my suspicions, just take a look at the marked lines to the trade manifesto the doctor gave me...
[Image: bdmspy10trademanifesto.jpg]

Has been always suspicioned that libertonians kept experimenting with the Nomads.... here we have a confirmation, since they are eager to pay great amounts of credits just for remains.... now comes into mind, what are those Bio-Neural Processors made of?

That's all

Signed
Hans Bruder

Closing Message...

[color=#009900] -( END - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - Battleship Strausberg, Deck 03, Buro Der Marineintelligenz office
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]Very High

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]Kurt Huber
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]Buro Der Marineintelligenz
Subject: Encounter with Unknown Enemy

I was running a patrol in Stuttgart, when I noticed a Rheinwher officer had called for assistance.

It appeared to be a Gunboat-like vessel of unknown origin, possibly alien. The other Rheinwher officer said it was a Das Wilde vessel, so I engaged.

The Rheinwher officers and I tried to lure it away from civilian traffic zones.

The two officers then fled from the engagement. A Bounty Hunters Guild Manta fighter showed up and offered assistance, but I warned him away.

One of the two Rheinwher officers returned, and had a few choice words for me, encouraging me to retreat.

Directly afterwards, the Strange Gunship fled, and so did the Rheinwher officer. I returned to Stuttgart for much needed repairs, and then flew to Strausberg to upload this report securely.

Signed,

Kurt Huber

Closing Message...

Source - planet New Tokyo
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]Ultra high, BDM encrypting protocol

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]Agent Sabine Stein
Subject: Report from first undercover action

[Image: SS1.jpg]

Guten Tag, BDM Oberkommando. Some time passed since my last report but lot things happened. I´m grateful that my activity brought me promotion and I´m very proud about it. I will serve with the all effort as I can.

Since my last report I learned a lot about piloting ships and changed my cute but underpowered Tiger Shark light fighter for Wraith very havy fighter, and also I had some training flights with Mjolnir super heavy fighter. Really nice piece of Rheinland combat engineering, I must say.

But my main goal was to start undercover missions in Liberty and also start preparing for deployment in Gallia. For first mentioned reason I bought Wasupu civilian heavy fighter, because new Renzu ship line is very popular so there is many of this ships in space now. I used my contacts from former job at Stone Bros Ltd/GmbH so they bought it for their name, because they can arrange better price as I told them *smile* and then I bought the ship from them so there are no straight traces to me. After I equipped the ship and made false papers on name Laura Lockett, Bretonian travelbooks writer, I went to planet New Tokyo (Att. #1) because I didn´t want to go to Liberty via Rheinland border where incoming people make unnecessary attention.

I stayed here a few days filling internal memory of ship with logs to prevent any suspicion from Liberty police or navy due to empty ship flights memory. I also started with preparing of my Gallic deployment undercover so I contacted company which I knew from time when I lived in Gallia and which is making...well all the jobs that you want without unwanted questions, having money is enough for them. They arranged for me original Gallic papers to name Audrey Arceneaux, independent trader with jewellery, and also purchased and registered Gallic ship so I will fly there in very discreet way I belive. You can check messages in our communication channel, datalink is in data attachment of this message.

But now about main part of this report, undercover flight to Liberty at Sunday. With prepared ship I went through Shikoku, Galileo and Colorado systems without any encounters. After I carefully entered New York system, I decided to not use lanes because my false papers were still not checked in hot situation, so I flew to the front of planet Pittsburg (Att. #2) where I observed the traffic, most of them cargo ships, and talked with pilots. I think that´s not new information for you but it seems that there are smelters for gold ore because there were many ships with this load.

After some time I was witness of strange accident when pilot of a miner said hello to me and then he crashed into atmosphere of planet for no reason. I tryed to find his escape pod and save him but I failed. Of course I didn´t care about him personally, but it was an opportunity to make a good sign on my name. My system calls about this accident had minimum reaction but after few minutes pirate in a Waran bomber appeared and blackmailed and threatened me that he kill me if I will not pay money to him (Att. #3).

It was good sign to me because he didn´t notice anything wrong about me and thought that I´m just regular pilot. To prevent possible problems and too much making attention of Liberty lawful units, I decided to not fight with him and just flew via lane and then in open space. Then I announced this pirate to a system channel to pretend that I am pilot who cares about security in Liberty space *derisive snort*.

Then I get a great idea with that. I flew via open space in north part of system around Junker base Rochester out of radar sight ship at lanes and then near Detroit Ammunition to West Point Military Academy station, which is very busy crossroad of lanes. I stayed near to be able to scan ships but enough far to not be noticed by station and lanes. Here I again observed the traffic and warned pilots from pirate so many of them said thanks to me. But the main reason why I chosen this place was hope that I saw some Liberty Navy capital ships here. And this really happened after some time when two Liberty Siege Cruisers arrived!

As first arrived LNS-Brenodia, and after few minutes another one, LDF-TuFeiKaiGuanQi came (Att. #4). Very odd name by the way, what a difference from noble names of our war ships. Captain of LDF-TuFeiKaiG...eh, TuFeiKaiGuanQi !...how the hell can they spell this?!...was very quiet person and after few minutes took the lane out of West Point. But I was quickly enough to make scans for our capital ship database of course. Also navy officer from second fleet in light fighter, Jack.Castaway, appeared for some minutes, but soon he flew to Cali station to check some kind of suspicious activity.

But back to capships. Second captain, who is at call on Brenodia, who´s name was Borodin, was much more talkative. But after some time of our chating, ship flew closer to me and captain started to be a little suspicious about me and my papers. I must admit that despite all my training for this situations, when I was staring into the gun-barrels of his turrets from around twenty meters knowing that one salvo can wipe me out of the universe and captain Borodin said "There might be one little thing about your papers" (Att. #5), I felt drops of sweat flowing down on my back and I had to focus very much to prevent my voice shaking.

Fortunately, I was enough convincing to spread out his suspicion and then Outcast ship appeared...yes, here, in the heart of Liberty...which distracted his attention so I said goodbye to him and rather flew out of the place to prevent problems and also to quickly check what is imperfect with my cover and false papers. For this reason I decided to dock at Rochester, because at Junker bases no one has questions about who are you and what are you doing here until you don´t make problems (Att. #6). And by the way, planet Manhattan seems quite nice from this place (Att. #7). Record of my communication with captain Borodin is in the data attachment. I also uploaded data about both Liberty capital ships to our Liberty Navy capital ship database.

After two days I decided to return to planet New Tokyo because it´s safer to send you report from here and I also have to check my delivered gallic ship and papers here. On my way back I took the way by Colorado jump hole which is near Rochester, and in this system I flew through open space to prevent any controls by Liberty police and navy. This bring me position of another jump hole from Colorado to Galileo system. This might be very useful in future, so I´m sending the coordinates in data attachment.

I must say that I´m glad that everything went so good on my first undercover action and I hope that BDM Oberkommando is satisfied with my work. I´m just looking forward to next action with great expectations.

[color=#CCFFFF]Signed:

agent Sabine Stein

---DATA ATTACHMENT---

Datalink to communication channel with company which arranged original Gallic papers and also bought and registrated Gallic ship

Communication log with captain of the LNS-Brenodia: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13, #14, #15

Coordinates of Rochester base
C1

Coordinates of New York-Colorado jump hole
C1, C2

Coordinates of Colorado-Galileo jump hole
C1, C2, C3, C4

Closing Message...

----(Incoming Transmission)----

Source - Hamburg System : Planetside
Encryption - High

Transmission Received...
Opening Message...

[Image: 4689411654_7882b6d136_z.jpg]

Identification: Ins.Adolf.Dermen
Receiver: Buro Der Marineintelligenz.
Subject: Patrol of the Fatherland

Gutgen Tag Mein Kameraden.

I've recently returned from the Liberty front to take a break from the endless fighting against the Liberty Navy, Police and other organizations that wish to harm the Fatherland. As for this patrol nothing serious really happened. Only a few thugs here and there, but easy to say enough all has been quiet, for which I'am greatful to see our homeland in such peace even though there is a war going on. The Patrol extented from the Stuttgart system to the Hamburg system. In Stuttgart I found a convey of Bretonian ships that were under attack from a Reaver bomber. I asked if they needed assistants to which they complyed. I entered the fray and the Reaver tried to escape by using the local fields for cover. In the end we were able to hunt him and down and exterminate him. The Armed Convey went about its business after the fight and I had their thanks. About an hour later I found myself in the Hamburg system, into the sights of a Corsair who appeared to be looking for a fight. I asked him to leave, but sadly he didn't answer and moved in for the attack. I became the victor, the Corsair's ship was heavily damged and his engines were only partly working. I aimed on capturing him, but insanely enough the Corsair made a last ditch effort and steered his vessel into the local orbit of the planet Hamburg. He was crushed under the atmospheric pressure, it was an interesting sight to see him go from boom to bust. But other then that theres not much I can say. For a fact though I can say our Fatherland .. for the time being is clear of these scum.

Recorded Intel Images
First Recorded Image
Second Recorded Image
Third Recorded Image
Fourth Recorded Image
Fifth Recorded Image
Sixth Recorded Image

Listed Kills

Reaver Bomber ---> BDM|Ins.Adolf.Dermen
Corsair Fighter ---> Himself

Source - Buro Der Marineinetlligenz Offices, Planet Hamburg
Encryption - [color=#FF0000]High

Opening Message...

[color=#009900]Identification: [color=#CCFFFF]Rekrut Kurt Huber
Receiver: [color=#CCFFFF]Buro Der Marineintelligenz.
Subject: Reconnaissance Mission in California, Liberty Space

Inspektor Adolf Dermen accompanied me on my first mission into Liberty space. The U-Boat number 66 was on its way to join us, but unfortunately had to dock for much needed fuel and maintenance. So, Herr Dermen and I went without the U-Boat. We gathered intelligence on the area between Riverside Station and California Minor. Afterwards, we saw what appeared to be a jumpgate that was hidden behind a minefield, in the Texas system.

First, we started from the Whitney Ice Field, a field of ice asteroids that criminals commonly use for cover. Herr Dermen led the way to Riverside Station, where we found nothing of interest, except for a few LPI rookie patriots patrolling the area.

Then, we continued down the tradelane to California Minor. There was a lack of tradelane activity, in Herr Dermen's words:

[19.02.2012 01:18:38] BDM|Ins.Adolf.Dermen: hm.. Nothing here. Seems like Liberty has a gap here between these 2 points.

And after that, we were on our way back to Rheinland. On our way through the Whitney Ice Field, we stumbled upon a Rogue base, called Alcatraz Depot. The location of said base has been filed for the record, but I presume nothing will be done about the base. Herr Dermen commented saying that:

[19.02.2012 01:22:12] BDM|Ins.Adolf.Dermen: We should stay clear of them, their a thorn in Libertys side, and we would like it that way.

But, when we arrived in Texas, we saw that jumpgate. It was hidden behind a minefield, so there was absolutely no way we could get in and check it out any further. What could they be hiding?

Nothing further to report.

Signed,

Kurt Huber

Closing Message...

----(Incoming Transmission)----

Source - Omega-15 : Unknown Sector
Encryption - High

Transmission Received...
Opening Message...

[Image: 4689411654_7882b6d136_z.jpg]

Identification: Ins.Adolf.Dermen
Receiver: Buro Der Marineintelligenz.
Subject: Deep Omicron Recon

Kommandant.

I have something of ... most interest you will find pleasing. I've done a deep solo recon mission in the most outter reaches of the Omicron system. Surprisingly enough for myself I jumped into an unknown system where my NAV map could not pick up any readings or star map charts; I was lost. But thankfully I found yet another unknown hole; I had no other choice, it was either take the unknown route or rot in the system I was already in. Interestingly enough I found myself in the outter sectors of Kusari held territory, the Hokkaido system to be more accurate. In my flight I was contacted by an unknown vessel. (Dicuss Details in Person) I had no idea how and why the Vessel was able to contact me, but I saw this .. ship more as an opportunity then as a threat, to get some "information" I needed. (Discuss Details in Person) I made sure this "person" was well rewarded for their helpful efforts, but just before I left to make my way to Rheinland space the Captain of the Vessel handed over an "item" (Discuss Details in Person). He asked me to bring this "item" to a scientist named "Eva Morgenrot". I've already found a lead on this scientist and I believe I already found some files on this "Eva". (Discuss Details in Person). I'am in the Omega-15 system and I will soon reach Rheinland Space.

Recorded Intel Images

(Photos will be printed and handed in person)

Listed Kills

(None)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10