Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 5th Fleet - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is why it is lolberty and not Liberty. This coming from official factions is very poor performance. I haven't yet to see this come from [LN] but from 5th| having to gank, shield run, and restock to win any fight that occurs is sad and it will destroy discovery.

Maybe this is why your members don't last, i've been a 5th member 3 times and I have left 3 times. You have had several other members leave when I was there due to the attitude of the 5th. Im not being harsh to you jack or flaming but this is needed to be sorted out. You work hard especially with the [LN] and all indies you can gather but yestarday you had 3 carriers butt cloak a single Rogue Scylla, who was fighting a overlord.

So 3 Carrier (Cloak) 1 Overlord and 6 fighters against and a gunboat

1 Scylla, 3 Bombers 4 fighters

How can this be fun for both sides or do you not look for fun in discovery anymore, just to cyber with your men in Alaska and do missions to gain activity and then when there is a pirate of some sort you log what ever you can to gank it kill it so you can continue to cyber and do missions to gain activity.

Where is the roleplay?
Where is the fairness and fun?
Why are you doing this?

Just a few simple questions to ask yourself Jack.

I don't want an answer from your 2 IC who is Wassur but from you yourself.
I have a question, it might not be the proper thread to ask it in but I'm not sure where to ask it so I'll just plonk it here.

Why don't you, 5th|, and the [LN] merge? Why was there a need to make another Official Faction that's about a house military? Both factions are house military, I don't see why they should be separated in any way as they both do what a military does. In-fact, I think it's ridiculously dumb that we have two military factions for the same house. It's as if Gallia had another GRN faction which would -only- watch over the Taus while GRN| would fight Bretonia and watch the Taus. Doesn't really make sense.

Please consider this option.
@ Traxit: I don't think is "ridiculously dumb" how you say to have two military factions, as I can remember everyone can create a faction by his own.
Anyways, like in "real life" there are sever divisions and fleets in Military in the World.

: I think Jack will answer to you by himself.
Oh boy... I'm away for 3 days and we got a 5th| gank fleet? No clue what happened but I will talk with our Highcommand.

We can't merge, because you know, I got kicked out of [LN] (rofl)
Hi. I was Uncircumspect, the Xeno in the Raven's Talon at Norfolk. I appreciated the RP leading up to the fight with your very own 5th|John.Armada and had a great time. I enjoyed the tense, half-hour-plus-long 1v1 with him; given recent experiences I've had on my NC- characters, I was pleasantly surprised to be getting a fair fight in New York.

What I did not appreciate was how, after half an hour of tense work, 5th|John.Armada felt the need to swap out with [LN]-Barney.Ross (an individual who had full regens). It was very inconsiderate to negate all of my effort into draining away half of your nanobots when you had only managed to eat 5 of mine. Maybe it was rude of me to run away, but I felt very snubbed as a player. Then again, perhaps you had some sort of real life emergency -- had you just PM'd me and said so, I would've said it was all cool, and probably proceeded to happily die to [LN]-Barney.Ross, knowing that there was no foul play intended.

That isn't what happened. What actually followed was [LN]-Barney.Ross and 5th|John.Seder chasing me into the Badlands. That's all well and good, even if it isn't as good as the 1v1 that you took away from me. A fellow Xeno arrived to help me, and, rather than fight us properly, this happened. Thank god I managed to get away and deny you your blue, because when you treat your fellow players like this, you do not deserve the satisfaction.

Is this really appropriate behavior for an official faction? I would like to hear your side of the story on all this.
Getting ganked, or get an unfair fight, is the bad aspect of pvp in any game. As I already mentioned to you, where is the [LN] feedback? If you felt it was so unfair by [LN] to attack you.
Anyways, I cant understand why people always QQ and mimimi, but its your uhm .. well anyways thats your opinion.

I will have a talk with John Armada about this.
(07-26-2016, 01:33 PM)Wasserdrache Wrote: [ -> ]Getting ganked, or get an unfair fight, is the bad aspect of pvp in any game. As I already mentioned to you, where is the [LN] feedback? If you felt it was so unfair by [LN] to attack you.
Anyways, I cant understand why people always QQ and mimimi, but its your uhm .. well anyways thats your opinion.

Because as you can see, the majority of the LN ships that were there are 5th| and only one [LN]. But [LN] HC will have a talk with Ross and sort it out with him.

And picking up the reason of 'Every game has a bad aspect of pvp which is ganking/unfair fights" is not really applicable. You still could have offered the Xeno a duel.
(07-26-2016, 01:35 PM)Ghostazarashi Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2016, 01:33 PM)Wasserdrache Wrote: [ -> ]Getting ganked, or get an unfair fight, is the bad aspect of pvp in any game. As I already mentioned to you, where is the [LN] feedback? If you felt it was so unfair by [LN] to attack you.

Because as you can see, the majority of the LN ships that were there are 5th| and only one [LN]. But [LN] HC will have a talk with Ross and sort it out with him.

And picking up the reason of 'Every game has a bad aspect of pvp which is ganking/unfair fights" is not really applicable. You still could have offered the Xeno a duel.

Didn't he had a duel? I dont know the reason why John Armada switched with the LN guy. Anyways we will sort it out. Thanks for feedback.
Getting in a 4 (your side) vs 1 (me) and still struggling not to eat mines and not to die tells a lot about your members.
Royal. Ark in Cali, moments ago.
No Kudos will ever be as big as I can offer after today. So, rather then just that, I felt this cool video might provide more entertainment for a job well done