Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 5th Fleet - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Locked on faction leaders request
Ill reopen it in about 2 hours or so.
Okay, i've reopened it. Play cool now. I got my eyes on this thread.

~ Cael
A fight from yesterday between the 5th 2-3 indies and Gallia... Make of it what you will

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/yy94/...o3tm1h.png
I like how you post this misleading SS, i got a video of their being 3 GRN BS's and 1 GRN Bomber... please if you dont have anything constructive to say for the 5th| Dont say anything at all... Thanks!
Gotta say I'm surprised at the 5th's behavior, so far whenever I've played them it's been a gank every time which is fine in liberty but there's reasonable gank and then there's just plain cruel and makes the game no fun leading to players who quit the game because of it.

Yesterday me and my friend were in Texas being chased by the lawfulls and what not and a few snubs were there as a cruiser and a battleship, but then a Solaris gunboat arrives too and 5th arrive on scene and get ready to jump right into the fray, so instead we just left.

Today I was fighting a member of the A/ who are enemies with the 5th and then they bring a missile spam Solaris gunboat and a fighter into what was a balanced fight, not to mention the fact that the two groups are enemies but they were visibly cooperating to take my character out.

There was also another incident in California about 2 weeks ago where a member of the Aux arrived and kept my transport disrupted when a 5th chasing me ran out of disruptions, and when the rest of his backup arrives they allow him to leave.

Can someone explain this RP behavior?

PS: I don't really expect to get a serious answer from 5th given how much you guys hate my character but I figured I'd put my feedback here anyways.
(10-29-2016, 07:31 PM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]Gotta say I'm surprised at the 5th's behavior, so far whenever I've played them it's been a gank every time which is fine in liberty but there's reasonable gank and then there's just plain cruel and makes the game no fun leading to players who quit the game because of it.

Im sorry you feel this way, and i can assure you we dont want players to "leave"

(10-29-2016, 07:31 PM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday me and my friend were in Texas being chased by the lawfulls and what not and a few snubs were there as a cruiser and a battleship, but then a Solaris gunboat arrives too and 5th arrive on scene and get ready to jump right into the fray, so instead we just left.
So you got out numbered in hostile territory(expected) and decided to run? Well its a smart move on your part... remember your criminals/law breakers.. expect Naval forces to come get you.

(10-29-2016, 07:31 PM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]Today I was fighting a member of the A/ who are enemies with the 5th and then they bring a missile spam Solaris gunboat and a fighter into what was a balanced fight, not to mention the fact that the two groups are enemies but they were visibly cooperating to take my character out.
I dont know about this situation but i can guarentee we dont "work" togeather with Aux... there might be a bigger threat and 5th| will switch targets if needed...

(10-29-2016, 07:31 PM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]There was also another incident in California about 2 weeks ago where a member of the Aux arrived and kept my transport disrupted when a 5th chasing me ran out of disruptions, and when the rest of his backup arrives they allow him to leave.
I heard about this... so you would want 5th| to ignore someone doing us a public service? i might have let him go under the condition he never return... remember not every RP encounter needs to lead to "pewpewpewpew"...

(10-29-2016, 07:31 PM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone explain this RP behavior?
Well its not RP behavior... because in RP we are supposed to overwhelm the enemy and win the fight to protect the Republic of Liberty... OORP wise we can possibly make a small event for an even fight.

(10-29-2016, 07:31 PM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]PS: I don't really expect to get a serious answer from 5th given how much you guys hate my character but I figured I'd put my feedback here anyways.

Well i have had some encounters with you on 'The.Law" And your "exe" drone character... you are not a great person to RP with.. you OORP in system and local and you tend to get on peoples nerves... and you expect not to get shot? Sorry pal
Ok. First of all. It is up to Auxessia what they do when they see enemy ships and i'm not willing nor i'm supposed to talk in their names. But believe me that the 5th is not working with them at all. Hell look at the previous posts and you'll see. And if you and/or the aux player there wanted to have a fair 1on1 fight you had the chance to throw a PM and/or local message that indicates you want a 1on1, wich i cannot recall you or the aux did. This of course doesn't mean its your fault. No. The gunboat should have pm'd one side or the other about the fight wich it didn't wich isn't ok.

Now california. It was the Aux's decision to help that gunboat out. No one asked for it. And if it makes you feel better we later shot down that auxessian in order to thank him for his help. Same could be said by this incident exept that we didn't had the time to shoot the auxessia as a scylla and an outcast dreadnought appeared.

And as mentioned before we are iRP supposed to outnumber and outgun the enemy without hesitation. OORP well as i mentioned there are multiple ways to indicate that you wish to have a fair fight.
Well that's a very lukewarm answer there,

I suppose common scenes doesn't apply here? The 5th in the gunboat wouldn't think "Oh hey, he's already got 3 fighters shooting him, cruising in on my solaris/missile gunboat would be overkill."

Now with the California incident I'd be willing to overlook that as you rightly said Aux can do what they like, but when things like 5th and Aux working together to bring me down then the Aux Conveniently "Escaping" just has ugly written all over it, were they isolated events I could overlook them.... but they're not.

And can you really blame me for accusing the 5th of working with AUX ? http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=144655 Proof that you've done the exact same thing with the order Oh and LNS-Phoenix is on that list, the gunboat who was helping the Aux shoot me... so yeah... there's that too.
So much quoting I just have one

(10-29-2016, 07:52 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]Well i have had some encounters with you on 'The.Law" And your "exe" drone character... you are not a great person to RP with.. you OORP in system and local and you tend to get on peoples nerves... and you expect not to get shot? Sorry pal

Bad Kalhamera, this forum is about the 5th, not about me or my RP and there are plenty who have RP'd with me who would disagree with you but that's besides the point. Lets keep this about the 5th and not turn it into a forum about me hmmmm?
(10-29-2016, 08:31 PM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]So much quoting I just have one

(10-29-2016, 07:52 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]Well i have had some encounters with you on 'The.Law" And your "exe" drone character... you are not a great person to RP with.. you OORP in system and local and you tend to get on peoples nerves... and you expect not to get shot? Sorry pal

Bad Kalhamera, this forum is about the 5th, not about me or my RP and there are plenty who have RP'd with me who would disagree with you but that's besides the point. Lets keep this about the 5th and not turn it into a forum about me hmmmm?
I mean.

I was there, watching the entire time, and pestering both factions by proclaiming oorp terms like "SALT SALT SALT" - will get on everyones nerves.

Second of all, my pilot didn't even want to fight you but you forced him to defend himself.

Another thing, Rogues are still enemies of the 5th too. I was actually going to roleplay a bit more but you came in and started doing the shooting thing, so you kinda disturbed something going on. (or going down. )

I expect them to shoot us, that's why we withdraw right before enemies die in a fight, so they don't get the chance to.