Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 5th Fleet - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-09-2017, 01:35 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2017, 06:28 AM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious, is it the 5th's Protocol to completely ignore all attempts at RP?, One of your members, Amenhotep sat 6k above the plane of Manhattan unresponsive, I actually arrived there seeking a RP interaction and what I got was complete silence. So I go up and shoot him a few times thinking he might have been AFK, turns out he wasn't and tried to get a quick blue insta kill on me but failed.

When I tried to ask him why he didn't RP before engaging he pointed out that I'd shot his ship, but is this rly what the 5th is coming to? No RP and cheap shots for instakills?

Additionally I tried explaining a rule to him regarding the 50% shields to be considered engagement rule, but it turns out that was removed and he rightly so pointed that out to me, though the manner he did it in was quiet rude saying "Rekt" and more than once too.

+1 to the point of fake afk.
Happened to me too.

You can use like 10 seconds of your life to send an ingame PM asking if said player's AFK or not.
These arguments are pretty much invalid.
---
Back to the topic: I had some interactions with the 5th in the past - you did make a good RP, hope to make more again (:
This is a tidbit of info I learned from Freelancer servers where PVP is a little more... Encouraged.

AFK = A Free Kill. Take advantage of it.
(04-09-2017, 12:04 PM)Morosz Wrote: [ -> ]So you went to hattan orbit. Been there for less than 1 minute and because he did not respond you immediatly concluded he is AFK. And since because there is no better way to solve the problem of a potentially AFKing guy you decided to shoot him really great idea i might add.

More like more than a minute actually, I actually stood still for a while and didn't see any movement from him. And yeah I'm going to AFK kill a battleship in my pelican.... It'd only take ten hours or so... Nice logic :|

(04-09-2017, 12:04 PM)Morosz Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:3.6 Attacking without RP

He did 0 RP not a single word before attacking, yes you could argue self defense but then that'd be a laughable case since he chose to pew first instead of RP and give a few lines of warning.

(04-09-2017, 12:04 PM)Morosz Wrote: [ -> ]Also from the evidence i saw it is also clear that he did not aim for a kill whatsoever. I admit that the fact he ignored your attempts to RP is something i need to look into. But attacking him was a bad idea. I hope you know there are PM's where you can ooRP ask him if he's there or not. I doubt he would not answer to your question in the PM.
Mhmmm I could but I've found whenever I PM him he responds with a "// DON'T PM ME " so now I just don't bother anymore since he files sanctions on people who do continue to pm him for harassment.

Summa summarum. No the 5th fleet has no protocol to ignore RP. And it will never have such protocol.
The draining of your ship's shields was the result of your bad decision to get a potentially AFKing player's attention by attacking his ship.
No he wasn't aiming for an a quick blue. And no the faction has no protocol to aim for cheap and easy kills.[/quote]

(04-09-2017, 12:04 PM)Morosz Wrote: [ -> ]Now my turn of question. Why did you had to mention the admins in a PM aimed to him still within game after this incident?
This is 5th feedback not feedback for my character but I'll indulge you anyways, since Klah is second in command of the 5th, and his ship is a SRP, I was highlighting that the admins would be watching his behavior to him, Maybe make him think twice about his no RP attitude.

Now let me ask you a question which is my main issue, why do you see fit to distract the attention away from the issue at hand here which is your member's blatant refusal to RP with my character? I'd argue he was afk and couldn't RP but... Ow wait... My shooting his ship proved he wasn't afk... Oops....

I do hope when you investigate you discover all his other interactions where he's completely ignored other players, I'm actually rather curious to see if there is anyone else who has had a similar experience.
(04-10-2017, 02:44 AM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]And yeah I'm going to AFK kill a battleship in my pelican.... It'd only take ten hours or so... Nice logic :|

Leave sarcasm and cynism out of this place.
(04-10-2017, 03:08 AM)Morosz Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2017, 02:44 AM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]And yeah I'm going to AFK kill a battleship in my pelican.... It'd only take ten hours or so... Nice logic :|

Leave sarcasm and cynism out of this place.

Care to answer my legit feedback rather than smoke screening it? , Why does a member of your faction who happens to be in your faction ignore another players attempts at RP? Could it be oorp hate?
(04-10-2017, 02:44 AM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]This is 5th feedback not feedback for my character but I'll indulge you anyways, since Klah is second in command of the 5th, and his ship is a SRP, I was highlighting that the admins would be watching his behavior to him, Maybe make him think twice about his no RP attitude.

Im not 2ic... Second, its not your place to tell me nor anyone that the Admins are watching. and you didnt even say it that way.

[09.04.2017 04:04:35] (C~The-Honey.Badger: // hmm
[09.04.2017 04:04:41] (C~The-Honey.Badger: // well enjoy the feedback
[09.04.2017 04:04:55] (C~The-Honey.Badger: // Smile I'm sure the admins will
[09.04.2017 04:05:33] Changing screen mode=full
[09.04.2017 04:05:43] (C~The-Honey.Badger: // ye know
[09.04.2017 04:05:48] (C~The-Honey.Badger: // cus ur SRP ship
[09.04.2017 04:06:05] (C~The-Honey.Badger: // and what with acting with a high standard of RP

so tell me where you where "Highlighting" The admins are watching? Seems your "Highlighting" skills are dull...
(04-10-2017, 03:56 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]words

I didn't say you were 2ic.

[09.04.2017 05:00:55] (C~The-Honey.Badger: // you are aware that you can't just open fire on my ship without so much as saying a single word
[09.04.2017 05:01:10] 5th|LNS-Amenhotep: //i have you on video shooting me... i lost some sheild i can defend myself...
[09.04.2017 05:01:24] 5th|LNS-Amenhotep: // Rekt.
[09.04.2017 05:01:33] (C~The-Honey.Badger: // you are not engaged untill 50% of your shield is gone
[09.04.2017 05:01:44] 5th|LNS-Amenhotep: //wrong that rule is gone re read the engagement rules Rekt again.

Are you telling me that this isn't an abrasive/oorp hate attitude? Mhmmm Rekt indeed.

Lets keep it on track here the issue is your utter refusal to RP with other members based on oorp hate. Now have you anything else to post Klah rather than throwing insults directed at me about my "Dull" skills in the 5th feedback thread?
(04-10-2017, 02:44 AM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]since Klah is second in command of the 5th,

(04-10-2017, 04:24 AM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't say you were 2ic.
(04-10-2017, 04:24 AM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]Lets keep it on track here the issue is your utter refusal to RP with other members based on oorp hate. Now have you anything else to post Klah rather than throwing insults directed at me about my "Dull" skills in the 5th feedback thread?

I'm curious as to why you keep turning this back on me, is it because you can't defend these actions and lack the ability to make a simple apology?
If you want an apology you came to the wrong place pal. I wont. I did nothing wrong.