Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 5th Fleet - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Itd called a feedback thread for a reason. Ypu started a jice discussion here. Get off. I am too sick to deal with annoyances like these.
A simple "I'm Sorry, I'll try and make future interactions more interesting and promise to RP more" , would have resolved all of this, but no... Klah's ego won't allow that he has to go and brag about his SRP and how we don't have one in some vain attempt to make us feel bad about ourselves. Oh well sorry Klah I don't have a SRP ID, I'm a bit busy at the moment between RL and helping create a faction, NomNom created the AFC faction. So I can safely say DO NOT QUESTION OUR RP SKILLS OR EVEN ATTEMPT TO MAKE US FEEL LESSER THAN YOU. Even besides that point, someone who just joined the community is just as entitled to criticize your RP as someone who is here for several years.

Now @ thisDerius I'll sum up what started this whole thing before Klah made an idiot of himself.

He ignored my attempts at RPing with him, the only way I invoked a response from him was by going up to shoot him which he responded with cheeky instakill attempt. This is not the first time he's ignored other players attempts to RP with him nor is it the first others have seen from his abrasive attitude.

The Question for the 5th was,

Does the 5th Tolerate this sort of behavior [Ignoring other players attempts at RP and having oorp hate] towards other members of the community?

And if they do not what are they doing to ensure no further instances occur?
Lol, just no.

What do you mean what is 5th going to do? I broke no rules that the 5th is governed by... so tell me, what can anyone do really? Nothing.
(04-10-2017, 06:51 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, just no.

What do you mean what is 5th going to do? I broke no rules that the 5th is governed by... so tell me, what can anyone do really? Nothing.

Am I to assume that the 5th can't control it's members when they begin acting out?
Kalhamera. Jeremy Hunter is right. You are being hostile inRP.

In my opinion, that SRP made you think that you are special. But honestly, you don't. Everybody can do an SRP, even me on my special char: Blackie which is more friendly than you.

Also, if you think trolling means that a random player asks you about your RP story, please ask Adkins to clarify the rule. Not everything is trolling, mate. And not everything must be serious. Since I started playing the game, you were even hostile to new people and rejecting even funny looking RP, breaking all the fun, exactly like the infected RP with my old char: Morph. When everyone else enjoyed. You were too serious and broke all the fun.
(04-10-2017, 06:54 AM)Sharkylapua Wrote: [ -> ]Kalhamera. Jeremy Hunter is right. You are being hostile inRP.

In my opinion, that SRP made you think that you are special. But honestly, you don't. Everybody can do an SRP, even me on my special char: Blackie which is more friendly than you.

Also, if you think trolling means that a random player asks you about your RP story, please ask Admins to clarify the rule. Not everything is trolling, mate. And not everything must be serious. Since I started playing the game, you were even hostile to new people and rejecting even funny looking RP, breaking all the fun, exactly like the infected RP with my old char: Morph. When everyone else enjoyed. You were too serious and broke all the fun.
You assume to much, while we dont allow people to break server rules intentionally and we do try our best to actually give a decent interaction. Ticktack you have become a plague, and to think I am going to give you the best experience is foolish.
(04-10-2017, 06:56 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]You assume to much, while we dont allow people to break server rules intentionally and we do try our best to actually give a decent interaction. Ticktack you have become a plague, and to think I am going to give you the best experience is foolish.

Kalh, I don't ask you to be rule breaker and so on. You act like a kid with big guns and bigger ego. Enjoy the game. Be friendly, help newbies don't reject them.
How did this become a help new people discussion? You don't seem to understand what we are discussing here.
(04-10-2017, 07:03 AM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]How did this become a help new people discussion? You don't seem to understand what we are discussing here.

We are discussing about how you evolved your behaviour, in a bad way. Right?