Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 5th Fleet - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jack and I already talked this over almost a literal month ago. It's all good. If you would like to continue in this vein, away from everyone else, my PM box is open and my Skype is readily viewable on my member page.

Also, please respond to my love letters, if you're going to jump in here.

tl;dr the only person in 5th| I have any problem with is Ice and that's over a personal matter that has absolutely nothing to do with 5th|

(Though I unironically love the in-RP THP hate I'm getting from 5th personnel. It warms my cold heart to see such vitriol leveled over mere accusations.)
Thanks for your awesome feedback exodite, but maybe you should focus on your own faction.

P.S we don't care who you have a problem with.
Gents and Ladies,

please keep your comments within a feedback thread constructive and informative - by that I mean useful, relevant information.

Disputes and problems with and between you and the 5th| and it's members neither count as useful, nor as relevant.
Nor do insults, harrassment, acusations and threats. If anything, destructive criticism only results in the exact opposite of being taken serious, in account or to cause the exact opposite of what feedback is there fore: improvment.

If you're angry, upset, irritated, or got the feeling you need to become a jester, making fun of a faction, in this case, the 5th|, take a deep breath, speak to your friends in Skype or reality, but don't let it out here, especially on a Feedback thread.

Also, quoting Exodite Asmodai:
"It's all good, Susi. It's all good. If you would like to continue in this vein, away from everyone else, my PM box is open and my Skype is readily viewable on my member page.

Also, please respond to my love letters, if you're going to jump in here."

and

"Though I unironically love the in-RP THP hate I'm getting from 5th personnel. It warms my cold heart to see such vitriol leveled over mere accusations."

These are perfect examples for information that is neither useful, nor relevant.

Best Regards,
DraconAUT
Sadly I must say at least two of your guys are nothing more but trigger happy blue message hunter who give nothing about if the other side is doing some Roleplay. Even when it is your enemy. Maybe you talk with your members about that they might honor RP a little bit more above just blue messages.
PvP-style:
1. Fight when know what win.
2. If you can`t kill enemy ship - run and dock and logout or call to other players to have hands.
3. NOT POLICY, OPEN FIRE!!1!1!!!

Seriously, guys. What I saw was a little funny. You knew that it's difficult to fight with me, and I was friendly. But you started the fight, and even fled from it. Though against me participated:
2 bombers
1 Battlecruiser.

You either have the skills for battles, or have the skills to prevent these battles. And have not only the skills, but the courage to end the fight, and not to run away, realizing that it will take you a long time to kill my "Dead Hand".

Your answer argument called "real life" is not relevant, and does not even make sense, as I described all above.

By the way, I sent a message to your leader from 6th|-account. I would like to know how soon the answer will come.
(03-17-2018, 08:04 AM)Mr.Mike. Wrote: [ -> ]PvP-style:
2. If you can`t kill enemy ship - run and dock and logout or call to other players to have hands.

Seriously, guys. What I saw was a little funny. You knew that it's difficult to fight with me, and I was friendly. But you started the fight, and even fled from it. Though against me participated:
2 bombers
1 Battlecruiser.

You either have the skills for battles, or have the skills to prevent these battles. And have not only the skills, but the courage to end the fight, and not to run away, realizing that it will take you a long time to kill my "Dead Hand".

Your answer argument called "real life" is not relevant, and does not even make sense, as I described all above.

I've read your post and I had to laugh. Let's start.

You bring an Outcast destroyer to liberty and then you cry when you get shot by a Battlecruiser and two bombers. One of those bombers was an indie and you know that we can't entirely control indies. They do what they want and that's their good right if they have fun in doing so. The other bomber was a Cupholder with CD and a Nova torpedo which is easy to dodge in an Outcast destroyer. If you want fair 1 vs 1 fights in a capital ship, go to Connecticut. It would make small sense to give a pirate cap a fair fight.

(03-17-2018, 08:04 AM)Mr.Mike. Wrote: [ -> ]3. NOT POLICY, OPEN FIRE!!1!1!!!

Why should the Navy talk with an Outcast about politics or crap? You are a pirate in a warship. If you want RP, go to the Omicrons and don't fool around in liberty.

If you have so much skill like you just said yourself above, why didn't you just kill the battlecruiser and the bomber?

So is your argument about a gank. A battlecruiser and a bomber is not a gank. If you want to see a real gank, let me know.

(03-17-2018, 08:04 AM)Mr.Mike. Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, I sent a message to your leader from 6th|-account. I would like to know how soon the answer will come.

The answer will be delayed as long as needed. The HC of the 5th is thinking about it.

2 bombers
1 Battlecruiser.

By the way, I sent a message to your leader from 6th|-account. I would like to know how soon the answer will come.

I don't know what you're talking about, really. Since Ice became the new 5th| lead, I've seen rather good changes such as attempts for fair fights, and waaaay better RP.
(03-17-2018, 12:13 PM)Goliath Wrote: [ -> ]

2 bombers
1 Battlecruiser.

I don't know what you're talking about, really. Since Ice became the new 5th| lead, I've seen rather good changes such as attempts for fair fights, and waaaay better RP.

It's a pity that you were not in that fight. But Memphis was there.
Oh, how.
Quote:You bring an Outcast destroyer to liberty and then you cry when you get shot by a Battlecruiser and two bombers.

I tell you in detail how everything was? Your ship (not me) turned around and began to run from the battlefield, while I even managed to play on the RP, that he was a coward. The answer was predictable:
Quote:[17.03.2018 06:36:51] 5th|LNS-Memphis: Blah-blah-blah.

Quote:If you have so much skill like you just said yourself above, why didn't you just kill the battlecruiser and the bomber?
You run from battlefield and... Just logout! Perfect!

Quote:One of those bombers was an indie and you know that we can't entirely control indies.
Lmao:
Quote:[17.03.2018 06:23:25] 5th|LNS-Memphis: We've had enough of his nonsense. Officer Mikai, Freelancer - weapons free.
[17.03.2018 06:23:30] Friendly.Trader: Done

Sorry, but I did not run from the battlefield. And do not you judge my skills in PvP, since I expected to finish the fight, and you just fled from there and then left the game. And now you have the courage to blame me for "crying" about how difficult the fight was.

I would like to know the approximate (!) time of the answer. Namely - when you are about to finish thinking. Such questions are discussed in one day.
Quote:The answer will be delayed as long as needed. The HC of the 5th is thinking about it.
Probably don't planet dive to avoid being killed by someone. Even opened myself up to some RP before a pew. Had nice encounters with Sonya previously so.. Dunno what's up with that.

Evidence available on request if anybody in HC desires it.