Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rules 1 to 9 above a good idea?

Will implement soon if I do not hear differently.
I quite like the rules. In my first days, the elder BAF showed me the ropes. With such great numbers of ensigns we need to be quite active in this. And I still can't help:(
Also the rule about rule-breaking is needed. There wasn't any sanction yet, apart from one colourful language warning, but we should have some rule about it.
the rules are good, I haven't been in space for a few days and won't be for another couple, heavy RL workload sorry.
' Wrote:the rules are good, I haven't been in space for a few days and won't be for another couple, heavy RL workload sorry.

Edited Rule 8 a bit to address that.
Thank you, Herr Sprochets. These rules should fix the problems that I did have.
Added 10 rules to Faction Status.

Forgot about the "Only Bretonian Ships and Gear" thing..
Right guys (and I'm not talking to the leadership now cause I know all of them)...

1. Tell me how did KNF ruin BAF vs MR event by sitting in Tau31 not attacking anyone, while you keep sending in more and more ships?

2. I got PMs how we "abuse explosives against your poor ships" at the same minute a BAF with 2 missiles (insta-kill on chimaera) and another with Torp comes joined some 10 mins later by gb with 3 missiles.

For the reference I have 1 missile on my ship.. and had it on for last 13 months.

' Wrote:The little daily free-for-all in 31 is indeed getting old, and I for one am disgusted, thoroughly disgusted.

The MM was gracious, as was the first wave of BAF.. and then the dogs come sniffing blood.

When did [Kiretsu] become Outcast, and can't they find any battles of their own to fight?

Now, let's hear all about the BAF's "glorious victory" in 31 today, replete with an Outcast Dessie and Lord knows who else.

If BAF/KNF can't get a handle on this, then perhaps the Admins can.

I would agree that Outcast Destroyers shouldn't be aiding BAF at all.

Hell, I've been throwing threats and antimatter at Outcasts in 23, and attempting to steal from them.

However, Golden Cs, I can see us getting on fine with, but I wouldn't expect them to leave their zones.

I'm trying to remove any so-called 'alliance' with the Outcasts and Mollys, sticking to convenient avoidance of one another and occasionaly intentional leaks of intel.

The GC and BD, I can imagine having CIA-like funding from Bretonian sympathisers, though.

After we deal with this, though, I imagine that this will fall on the Outcasts too, although we have a large responsibility here.

Of course, the KNF conduct similar strange alliances with Gaians, angry farmers and Hogosha, which, to be honest, I kinda like. I can see Farmers and Hogosha acting as Kusari Privateers.

EDIT: LOL, obviously changed my mind, eh?
Any reason, why the actions of Kiretsu and OC are being thrown on our head? This is -BAF- feedback, please.

Yes, the forces fought together. No, we don't order them to do so. (EDIT: If someone did, THAT would be valid topic, but should be mentioned.)
' Wrote:Ehh... I meant I know their BAF characters and it was not them that repeated a few times how we ruined the event.

What part of that is there to LOL about?

I find nothing funny about this in the least.

The two Kusari Indies present were gracious and respectful enough to stand down when asked, and when the odds werent' so ungodly one-sided.

I would simply ask that the BAF do us the same courtesy, rather than inviting in every Tom, Dick and Julio who happens along with open arms.