Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know how was it an OOC nonsense in private chat, and sorry if my scanner doesn't tell me when will BAF decide to engage my ship. Perhaps I shouldn't be cautious?

Since he had enough time to call me moron twice in less than a minute he could have replied in private to me and said "yeah it was roleplay" because I would be fine with that.

This way it looked like "wtf moron why you cd me you empty"

but its fine. As I said, I'ld only love to know from others if my members act like this.
//

Enjoyed (as always) the RP with you folks in Leeds tonight, especially with BAF|HMS-Invictus.
Please keep up the good work, and the strong presence - makes for a fun environment!

-Captain Cygnus of the PanGal|PGL-Elysium
' Wrote://

Enjoyed (as always) the RP with you folks in Leeds tonight, especially with BAF|HMS-Invictus.
Please keep up the good work, and the strong presence - makes for a fun environment!

-Captain Cygnus of the PanGal|PGL-Elysium

Lieutenant Roger Hans, First Officer of the Invictus. That would be me. Glad you had fun roleplaying in Leeds. Was in a bit of a "Eh.." mood due to some RL stress so I'm surprised.
In a situation that could have easily gone south your man [BAF]Ens.Micheal.Clay handled him self quite well. I look foward to more interactions with the BAF (As a Sair and a Cast:P)

~{SOB}Cool.Breeze
Well I'm bloody disappointed in you lot again.
You asked us for a fair fight policy after we killed your HMS Soveriegn battleship.
We obliged.
You asked for it I believe twice now and we came to a "Fair fight" agreement. I believe

Allow me to explain

I was on my Molly running around dublin when two of your lot come round. I try to engage them in RP, And I normally carry a few pilots on board to hand over to Lt-bridge in exchange for a good RP session.
this was the Extent of the RP if you can even call it that:

[Image: screen83g.jpg]

So I gave them openings to roleplay, they weren't interested. Fine I can live with that part.
So a 2 on 1 ensues.
Up till here I have no issues with events.
O yes.. just to Clarify if you are incapable of normal rational human thought:
I am in a bomber. I am attacked by one bomber and one fighter.

So The bomber eats a snac in the teeth. Yours not me.

Well the fair fight thing is already out the window but here comes the cherry:

[Image: screen81.jpg]

Lets accept help from every tom,<censored> and Harry that comes by shall we?
Even if its a IMG IFF (who are Mollies friends) LIBERTY GUNBOAT?
So lets accept help from illegal ships cause we dont want to lose do we?
Do these policies only apply when WE attack YOU?

Well thankyou for that well thought out rant. Really, it was a pleasure reading it. If anything happens that you are so incensed that you have to swear and insult like that then i suggest that you 1, Switch off the comp for a bit. 2, Have a beer and 3,When you log back on post in a rational and non insulting way. That way, i am sure, we will be able to correct any faults by BAF members done to you. Thankyou.
Please note that his rant was sanctioned by myself, as it's mostly quite justified.
Kindly address the issues contained therein.

Thank you.
I am quite sure that there is a complaint to be made regarding Rp or lack of and " bad sportsmanship" if thats the correct term to use. And i am also quite sure that any issues raised will be looked at and corrective measures made.

But i am also quite sure that the language used and manner in which it has been made is quite unexceptible.

Ounce this has been fixed then im sure we will address the issues raised.
If you're that easily offended, why are you on the internet?

These issues will persist, whether you deal with them now or later.
If you do not deal with them now, well... that doesn't necessarily concern me.
Things will come around the circle as they will.

EDIT: Apologies, evidently this was the unedited version.
I'd advised snippage of a few rather overly inflammatory bits, evidently that wasn't done.
My bad.
' Wrote:And I normally carry a few pilots on board to hand over to Lt-bridge in exchange for a good RP session.

<snip>

You guys are truly the most useless shower of b******s I have ever met in this game. How you became an official faction I will never understand.. O thats right? You probably lied to admin as well?

You seem to realize on some level that it isn't everyone you have an issue with. How unfortunate that you ended a legitimate complaint with "and now I flame everyone and claim you lied to the admins".

Would you prefer that the BAF didn't recruit iffy people and let them go as indies who would do the exact same thing, or would you prefer that the BAF grabbed more people and taught them how to do things properly?

You have my personal assurances that I'll do what I can (little as that may be, me being just an Ensign) to talk this through their heads. Thank you for bringing up the problem with clear evidence and a discussion of the surrounding events, though I would ask you leave off the wild accusations at the end...