Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Armed Forces Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
' Wrote:When I launched, I saw 1 Molly GB with Cap armor II or III, Hyena and myself - Greyhound.
Sorry that i do not play to win, to lead MY force to victory.

It was not a ****ing team battle. Get over it.

Yes. I had no chance to win against your three-snub-fleet.

i am done here. IF you do not wish to improve upon feedback, why the hell is this threads for?
I'll just hop in here for a bit.

First, 3v1 is not a gank, it happens very very often, dunno what you are crying about. You taunted the man and waited around while he got backup. If he has his wingmates around him, what do you expect them to do? Watch how he dies in a duel and then proceed to shoot you one by one? This isnt a Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.

Secondly, I believe they are disregarding your feedback because it looks something like this "Wheeeeeeee qq I died after taunting a group of BAF because my taunts backfired and I couldnt run away wheeeeeee qq".

Even though Im not a member of BAF| I felt the need to explain to you the difference between feedback and crying like a little girl after being "ganked" (which wasnt even a gank).
Smokey. You do not know the whole situation. You just don;t like me and wanna mock me whenever you can. Get lost. I am tired of such behaviour.

EDIT: Just read it. No I did not die. My ego was not hurt. <_<
I do not play for winning. Sometimes losing prooves to be more useful than winning. So stfu and do not reply to my posts where you have no involvment.
3:1 is not a gank

come back when it's

18:1
baffer can cry bout same number and I cannot. Good. Adios
Seriously ticked right now. But I'll try to be calm.

So I'm in Dublin hanging out with a bunch a people and RPing with them when some random BAF|Ens (who shall remain nameless for the time being) shows up. Being in an Eagle with a pirate ID I try to leave and get CD'd. Whatever, that part doesn't matter. He demands some counterfit software, I RP for a bit (and also make it blatantly obvious I'm going to give him the contraband) and he's RPing back. Everything's going fine and dandy until my keyboard dies.

I'm like "aw crap." Get up and walk over to the next room to get some batteries. I come back no more than 30 seconds later and I'm dead. I mean sure he gave engagement notices and everything but still. Not only did I make it blatantly obvious I was cooperating (albeit somewhat beligerently) but I clearly wasn't moving. And I still get blasted.

What. The. Hell.

That's all I got to say.
' Wrote:Seriously ticked right now. But I'll try to be calm.

So I'm in Dublin hanging out with a bunch a people and RPing with them when some random BAF|Ens (who shall remain nameless for the time being) shows up. Being in an Eagle with a pirate ID I try to leave and get CD'd. Whatever, that part doesn't matter. He demands some counterfit software, I RP for a bit (and also make it blatantly obvious I'm going to give him the contraband) and he's RPing back. Everything's going fine and dandy until my keyboard dies.

I'm like "aw crap." Get up and walk over to the next room to get some batteries. I come back no more than 30 seconds later and I'm dead. I mean sure he gave engagement notices and everything but still. Not only did I make it blatantly obvious I was cooperating (albeit somewhat beligerently) but I clearly wasn't moving. And I still get blasted.

What. The. Hell.

That's all I got to say.
Since I was a witness of the above situations...

You were pushing the BAF'er around in RP
So when he didn't get any replies anymore his already damaged temper exceeded the limit which caused him to shoot you.

Even though a warning shot to knock the shields out could have been in order, I'm not that surprised though that he actually shot you.
It wasn't -that- obvious you were going to drop it from my point of view.

Sometimes it's just better not to push the authorities to much around;)

Any yes I know how it feels when your keyboard suddenly quits working.
Had it every week at least 3 times with my old keyboard.

~ Some spectator

---
Last encounters with the BAF over the last couple of weeks with my characters were great or at least worth it.
Some of the chases were pretty interesting.

Keep up the good work.

~ Someone who flies through Bretonia on a regular basis
Pyro, there wasn't any way for the guy to know that your keyboard died. Nothing to justify you getting angry at him either. You had RP back and forth, you were offensive in-RP in some way according to SeaFalcon, then you didn't drop the Counterfeit Software like you were told. The Ensign had every justification to blow you up.
Whatever. It seriously sucked and I had to rage at someone. I feel better now so thanks for your patience in listening to my angry rantings.

Other than the unfortunate conclusion to said event, the RP was pretty fun. Keep it up...

* Pyromaniac goes to move the batteries so they're sitting right next to his keyboard.
I'd like to complain about a person in your ranks called BAF|Ens.Charles.Davies for un-provoked attacks with 0 RP behind them.
I was with my Gallic Brigands, flying to dublin to do some raiding, and to that place we were being followed by Diego.Montoya when we encountered some Ministry fellows, and a guy called Natural.Erection After some talking, our leader ended up with a non-provoked and non-announced razor to the face and we started fighting. Suddenly even Diego starts shooting at us for no reason and the madness begins. So after that happened, the BAF joins in by saying "Alright, killing the frenchies" and starting up a cluster**** which included brigands, IMG, Gaians and BAF.
I'm just saying, the whole affair was very annoying and aggrevating. We were being trolled when Charles felt the need to join in all of a sudden and create a gank, with no RP. Oh, and I think he also tried pulling some HMSs into the fight.
After all of that, I contacted him saying "Good job, you started a cluster**** with 0 RP, you should be amazed." to which he responded with "yeh go cry somewhere e;se". (I'll provide screenshot as proof, if necessary)

So basically, yell at your ensigns more and beat them with sticks.
Tobi.Reaper

According to this Message, you are clearly talking and messing OOC and RP in it. That is why the respond is taken here.
I was not there when you've been first killed, but I was in Leeds when you mentioned about your 4th ship destruction. For the short time I had with you, you made me that angry so I would shoot you maybe 1000 times, but my RP character didnt let that happen.
Since you were a former member of VPS, a good mercenary faction, I am really wondering what happened with you? The people from VPS were good in both RP and fighting and from what I saw yesterday, you didnt proved that point.
Lets take this step by step:
- You were known in convoy, from their words, to help them against kusarians in tau's, which is good and yet you are holding a grudge against the armed forces. Here your good deed ends with you attitude.
- You, a lone mercenary (which is not civilian as you said in your message and in Leeds, multiple times) is cruising in Bretonia, talking taunting and threatening words to the people there, the military.
- You have been shot in New London, whatever the reasons were, since I was not there, I bet they actually warned you at least once. To not follow military order in military situation is followd by shot, depending on the situation. So dont be surprised about your death. Some people are just in the wrong place in the wrong time.
- In the last post, in your message you had used an "//" with a forum threat against a member of armed forces, a threat with sanction which is not the way you have to annonce this. I hope you know the rules.
-Speaking of sanctions, I want you to explain me HOW you were shot down 4 times for 1 hour, and yet be next to the person that shot you?
- According to this Image, you can see how you sound from outside. Provoking, threatening words, like you said in New london and Leeds, OOC sanction threats...speaking with other members with insults and taunts, which leads to your destruction is clearly understandable. If I collect more of your words, you will see what you have done by yourself.
- Is it a coincident or the 5 blood dragon members arrived exactly in this moment just to...fire on us? From my point of view such things had never happened before since they are neutral with us. If they had a reason, an excuse of their doings, by mentioned the Privatereers, from my point it is YOU that called them and 70% of the people online, bretonians, supported this.
- You have spammed the local transmission , making the conversation with the blood dragons...a mess. Chaos. Dont talk when you are not asked to. When official memebrs, like dragons and BAF are talking, you are not helping by spamming lies and excuses like you cry for help. That action was noticed too, by the bretonian players, and they didnt like that. It may looks like nothing done by you, but it was a very big deed, "interruption of diplomatic talk" you may call it...
-Your signature is a pure window to your thoughts right now. "I damn hate BAF". Which wont enchance your reputation OOC.

Well Tobi, I think you should reconsider the threats you made, your attitude and do your best to fix it, if you are gona stay in Bretonia. Yesterday, you did something stupid, admit it, creating such a mess for 5 x Tobacco and 5x Wine cargo boxes....Before whining, why this happened to you, try to find the reasons for this. If you cant find them, then you are not looking that much. Dont point others when the problem comes from you. Dont be arugant and taunting. Taunt is a clear gesture of "bring it on" "shoot me now" , you know what Taunt means...

P.S: Convoy people were surprised about your actions, after some whispers about "What is going on? He is good, he is helping us." But that doesnt mean to jump on armed forces with mentioned above deeds.
P.S: Speaking of sanctions, and with the OOC threat you made in game, killed 4 times and yet staying in same system with the same man....You know what I mean.