Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Thoughts That Win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Shooting one's self in the foot is bad, think before you open your bloody mouth" - One of my thoughts
"You'll never be able to speak against sin if you're entertained by it." - John Muncee.
I am not a warrior, but who is? I have never learned to fight for my freedom. I was only good at enjoying it.
- Oscar van den Boogaard, in an interview with the Belgian paper De Standaard

Live free or die : Death is not the worst of evils.
- General John Stark, in a written toast for an American Revolutionary War anniversary dinner, July 31, 1809
Wiseass quotes ( I'll remember some proper ones later )

"Its hard to fly like an eagle when you're surrounded by turkeys!"

but remember

"Its all very well to soar with the eagles ..... but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!"
Heres one I really like :

"If you don't ask , the answer is always no !"
"Without defeat, there will never be victory."

"Glory is fleeting, lessons learned will live forever."
"Engage your brain before putting you mouth into gear." - Unknown

"There is a way that nature speaks, that land speaks. Most of the time we are simply not patient enough, quiet enough, to pay attention to the story." - Linda Hogan
If ROBLOX is not Sparta, then why are people still being kicked into pits of doom?
My own FTW!
"You'll never know until you try."
You can fool some of the people all the time, and you can fool all the people some of the time. But you cant fool all the people all the time. -Abraham Lincoln