Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Thoughts That Win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aesop, 550 BC

"Any excuse will serve a tyrant."

"It is easy to be brave from a safe distance"

"Familiarity breeds contempt"
"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

"It is well that war is so terrible. We should grow too fond of it. " - Robert E. Lee

/fanatic

"I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born." -Ronald Reagan, quoted in New York Times, 22 September 1980

"Only half the patients who go into an abortion clinic come out alive." ~Author Unknown

/cool
"If the anti-abortion movement took a tenth of the energy they put into noisy theatrics and devoted it to improving the lives of children who have been born into lives of poverty, violence, and neglect, they could make a world shine." - Michael Jay Tucker.

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity; a form of rape by the State." - Edward Abbey.
"We must become the change we want to see." - Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.
' Wrote:"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity; a form of rape by the State." - Edward Abbey.
"Use a condom" - My dad.
"Do you think someone who is about to rape you is going to stop and think about a condom?" - Eli Adorno.
' Wrote:"Do you think someone who is about to rape you is going to stop and think about a condom?" - Eli Adorno.
"Lie and say you have AIDS" - Me.
TMI - ME
"A picture is worth a thousand words."
-Old cliche.
"Un bon croquis vaut mieux qu'un long discours." - Napoleon Bonaparte.

(A good sketch is better than a long speech.)