Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.89.1 - Initial Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Did you actually do/present something, though? I mean, look at the current dev team and the trainees/helpers. Some of them are even more controversal than you.
(04-14-2017, 10:18 PM)Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2017, 09:56 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Or what, you'll threaten to heavy decision the devteam again or something ridiculous like that?

IFF implementation has traditionally been a dev matter, the faction leaders who lost guard IFFs were consulted ahead of time about their recycling, including who leads the bloody BPA.

If you're going to be upset about devs making dev decisions, merge the teams like you said you'd do or set up some other avenue to talk with us instead of making demands with no understanding of the situation

Edit: Jansen, you need to clarify if you're speaking as an administrator or a CR member here. If the latter, I redact everything I wrote, but it really isn't clear especially from the tone of your post.

Do you see any green text above? It also appears as if the CR and CR HC references would indicate where that one is coming from. I also kind of fail to see how this is related to Guard IFFs, St. Denis or the BPA in any way.

My apologies. I'm pretty sure you can understand how I reacted the way I did considering the recent events which have gone on behind the scenes, but unfortunately no greentext doesn't always = not admin stance. I wasn't sure and I snapped, my mistake.

I'll leave the explanation of why those two factions received civilian IFFs to the story team.
(04-14-2017, 10:28 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2017, 10:18 PM)Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2017, 09:56 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Or what, you'll threaten to heavy decision the devteam again or something ridiculous like that?

IFF implementation has traditionally been a dev matter, the faction leaders who lost guard IFFs were consulted ahead of time about their recycling, including who leads the bloody BPA.

If you're going to be upset about devs making dev decisions, merge the teams like you said you'd do or set up some other avenue to talk with us instead of making demands with no understanding of the situation

Edit: Jansen, you need to clarify if you're speaking as an administrator or a CR member here. If the latter, I redact everything I wrote, but it really isn't clear especially from the tone of your post.

Do you see any green text above? It also appears as if the CR and CR HC references would indicate where that one is coming from. I also kind of fail to see how this is related to Guard IFFs, St. Denis or the BPA in any way.

My apologies. I'm pretty sure you can understand how I reacted the way I did considering the recent events which have gone on behind the scenes, but unfortunately no greentext doesn't always = not admin stance. I wasn't sure and I snapped, my mistake.

I'll leave the explanation of why those two factions received civilian IFFs to the story team.

Thats cool, thanks (sun)
How I understand, Darlington is top secret?
A reminder to citizens that this thread is intended for .89 Initial discussion only. Any further de-railings to talk about 'I was rejected as a dev' or whatnot will be removed. - The Moderation Team
(04-14-2017, 10:20 PM)TickTack Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-14-2017, 08:55 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]yeah too many light entries borked it Sad

too bad, really wanted those lights in

Well to be honest there are lights there that hardly anyone ever uses, just delete those ones and replace them with the awesome ones instead

up to whoever handles the flhook stuff now to figure out the issues with the pimpship plugin, cause I don't have any ideas how to fix it either.

Greetings
In the Mactan base infocard, there is still mentioned Freeport 4 in present time, could be updated?
*pops in*
*sees IKN story changes*
*points to IKN ID still not being fixed*
*walks out again*
(04-14-2017, 11:57 PM)Char Aznable Wrote: [ -> ]*pops in*
*sees IKN story changes*
*points to IKN ID still not being fixed*
*walks out again*

yes?

EDIT: Someone did borked it back to it's former state. Added to the bug list. (SP only, server one has been amended serverside)
Nevermind, was acting on false information.
My bad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10