Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.89.1 - Initial Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(04-15-2017, 01:38 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]The development of 4.86 also took three years.

4.85 was a great three years.
(04-15-2017, 02:57 PM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]So , bottom line is . . .

Minuses :

Only one fighter missile back , and amno nefed to infinity ?
No Fighter Torpedo ?
Maxim still here ?
Cruiser Razors not back ?
Bombers wasn't strong enough , so now they have 4 new weapons ?
Capitals still worst class !

Pluses :

Some cosmetic changes , visually nice and interested for 2 days play ,
Easier NPC missions .

. . . well , i guess i will still running shipyard instead fly ships . Sad

Yes, exactly. They threw that Firestalker into our eyes to make us all shut up.
One nerfed missile won't bring the summer!
Yes, missiles were great the way they were. Currently, we have less choice and a worse pick than before. Can we please stop this?
No, not until they fucking bring the damn missiles back.
This is only the first release and there's still a lot of work to be done to balance the new additions and finish some things that weren't quite done. Missiles will probably be re-added over the next few patches, so be patient.
Hi;

Regarding about the new ID's. When will they be available since it is handled on the server side? Thanks in advance!

Cheers
~Fels
Thanks DEVs. Looking forward to adjusting my RP to the new changes. =]
Quote:First of all thanks for the work you put into it! The story progression was much needed and most of the changes seem to go into a pretty good direction.

Now lets get to the less pleasant things and something that simply does and can not work this way:

Quote: (04-14-2017, 08:53 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote:
CR got 2 IFF s for some unknown reason, one Military and one Republic IFF, Republic is red to all CR.

Oh and Crayter Military IFF has Coalition infocard

The Coalition and Crayter Republic now have civilian factions like the Hellfire Legion has the Commonwealth. - Xalrok

Receiving information about a change like this, from a bug report thread that likely would be overlooked is simply wrong.
Neither me, nor the HC people I just talked to can recall that the CR has asked for this to be added, neither have we been consulted or even been informed about this addition happening in any way. Splitting the faction into a military and a civilian part is something that should not have happened without talking to us, as it might have major consequences, not only for us as official factions, but also for Independent players.
There also does not seem to be ANY kind of justification for this step (Neither do 'internal Dev plans', or even worse 'the HF has it, so you get it forced onto your faction as well' count as valid reasons in my eyes).
As such we expect you to revert this change with the next patch, or alternatively to talk to us about a possible solution for this unnecessary mess.
Thank you.

I can only agree to this.
You did a very good job with this update. So far so good.

Sadly I have something to complain about as well. To name it right now I mean the splitted IFFs and IDs. I talked with and watched the discussion from my faction members and as the 1iC of CR I felt that I have to step up and say my opinion and what I honestly think is that, even though it worked for other factions, I can't see it working for mine. THIS change will kill my faction over time. It makes things for us overly complicated to handle and so the will of my members to log and play with CR. Plus, these changes were unknown to us, only by accident we learned from it and now since it happened it forces us to change a system which was running smoothly for us. It can be that you thought it is good and needed but from my current point of view it is not.
So I, as the CR 1iC, and my current HC members would appreciate and maybe even demand it to a certain degree that this change gets reverted.
From what i'd heard the CR IFF change was planned for months in advance and was done awhile ago. According to Rohj as well it was apparently discussed with several people in CR.

I think the issue here is that CR leadership just changed so much since when this development was finished and now that very few or even none of the same members are still in the CR HC from when it was originally changed. I highly suspect this is the case and in honesty this seems to be the fault of CR leadership for not informing the people taking their place of changes rather than something the devteam really needs to revert.
Possible, but then I would like to get enlightend with how they thought this can or shall work. Right now it is as if nobody knows anything and even less how Devs came up with this idea.

So I might have overreacted but if so I would appreciate some kind of logical explanation about this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10