Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.89.1 - Initial Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
: I have to say this is a nicely done update. There were no server crashes. There are no really gamebreaking problems. And quite a few nice additions. Bombers are more interesting now, and the fine tuning can be done. I have not checked out everything, but from what I saw... I would say: well done! Smile
Guys, I didn't expect much but I had a lot of fun with exploration of rebuilt systems in Nomicrons area. Thank you all.
I remember when whole patch changes were pretty much 9.0 Richter earthquakes when they came out.

4.85 and 4.86 especially.

This one seems.. underwhelming?

Perhaps it's because content comes in as 4.XX.1, 4.XX.2 etc.

Oh well, thank you for your hard work. I don't know much about the dev process so maybe I'm just ignorant.
I do hope Error takes his sweet times with the update of the Online-Navmap. The reaction people had to the new patch last night was just nice, with everyone hopping into their ships and roaming around in the altered systems.

Thanks for the effort. This update is a job well done so far. (sun)
Vagrant and UN ID?

Great update nonwithsanding.
I really like the Darlington atmosphere, but I don't think it will be very useful. What I think the mod needs is the story line developing much faster instead of new shiny things.
(04-14-2017, 07:53 PM)TheShooter36 Wrote: [ -> ]The Coalition and Crayter Republic now have civilian factions like the Hellfire Legion has the Commonwealth. - Xalrok
This is awesome. I always wanted to separate civilians from military. This will make things so much easier for trading factions with roots in the Colonial Republic. Good job.
(04-15-2017, 11:57 AM)Tænì Wrote: [ -> ]Vagrant and UN ID?

Great update nonwithsanding.

player faction IDs are handled server side by the admins.
(04-15-2017, 11:05 AM)Norael Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when whole patch changes were pretty much 9.0 Richter earthquakes when they came out.

4.85 and 4.86 especially.

This one seems.. underwhelming?

Perhaps it's because content comes in as 4.XX.1, 4.XX.2 etc.

Oh well, thank you for your hard work. I don't know much about the dev process so maybe I'm just ignorant.

The development of 4.86 also took three years.
So , bottom line is . . .

Minuses :

Only one fighter missile back , and amno nefed to infinity ?
No Fighter Torpedo ?
Maxim still here ?
Cruiser Razors not back ?
Bombers wasn't strong enough , so now they have 4 new weapons ?
Capitals still worst class !

Pluses :

Some cosmetic changes , visually nice and interested for 2 days play ,
Easier NPC missions .

. . . well , i guess i will still running shipyard instead fly ships . Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10