Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [SIS] - Intelligence Database
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE]
[INTELLIGENCE DATABASE]

[Image: SIS_logo_perfect_1.png]

* * * Classified: Codeword Clearance * * *

Reporting Officer: James Robinson
Date: November 18, 829
Contents: Intelligence Report

Synopsis: Met with a member of the Golden Chrysanthemums (“GC”) and a member of the Outcasts to inquire about the Kusari Office of Intelligence. Obtained information about a new faction within the KOI (the =KUI=), KOI operations in the Kepler System, and shifts in Kusari Politics. Paid GC 10,000,000 for information. Outcast refused payment. Long-term recruitment of GC as an asset possible, Outcast less likely, but may be willing to pass information on occasion of our interests align.

Full Report: On November 17, 829 at approximately 1700 hours contact was made between Officer Robinson and GC, a pilot named redacted in the debris field of Tau-44. As Officer Robinson made contact with GC, MNS Amalfi (“Amalfi”), an Outcast vessel. It is likely Amalfi was shadowing GC to ensure they had no problems with the authorities as Officer Robinson had requested this meeting in advance. Once Amalfi confirmed that GC was in no danger, Amalfi joined the conversation as well.

Following the Kusari incident and the directive that followed, Officer Robinson sought information on the sudden shift in Kusari disposition and policies. Officer Robinson was given information on three different subjects.

First, there is a new faction within the Kusari Office of Intelligence, the =KUI=. The =KUI= consists of Azuri (their most prominent member), Yanagi, and Kampacha (there are no doubt more but these are the only confirmed members). It was related that these pilots are particularly lethal in combat, being able to take down elite Blood Dragon pilot with considerable ease (although they did sustain losses in conflicts with the Xenos). They are reported to be extremely belligerent and aggressive.

Second, the Kusari Office of Intelligence has been seen to make numerous forays into the Kepler System. Of particular note is their interest in the anomalies in that system and the wreck of a ship named Three Eyed Profit. This ship was torn apart by three Baxter-class anomalies. The CO of Amalfi said of the wreck, “The dead are still there, watching from the blackened windows.” The Nomads and their thrall have also been seen studying the wreck, at this time it is unknown if the ship's destruction was caused by the Nomads or if they are simply drawn to it. Also of note is the fact that two Amalfi’s knowledge, KOI operatives have not had contact with the Nomads.

Third, There has been a shift in Kusari politics, particularly in the Honsu system. The government of Honshu has been taken over by the Shimamori clan, governed by the clan’s namesake. The government can best be classified as a group of gangsters. The clan regularly hires thugs to do their dirty work, extorts merchants, and falsely accuse them of crimes. Their flagship is the Zuiryu, commanded by Shimamori, who is (for him) a rather unfortunate combination of arrogant, ignorant, and naive. He loves the sound of his own voice (useful if any of our assets ever need to stall for reinforcements). Other ships include the Zuiaku and slavelabor (an interesting aesthetic choice to be sure).

Also of note, the Gas Miners Guild has increased activity in the Sigma systems. They have become very authoritarian and belligerent towards all in the Sigmas.

Assets: With time GC could probably be turned into an asset for us, so long as we don’t request information on the GC or their allies. GC was paid 10,000,000 for her information. Amalfi is likely to only share information when it is mutually beneficial to us, and refused payment for information.

Attachments:
Sender:
Agent James Skirka
To: SIS Control

A number of curious events have unfolded in recent days concerning the Corsairs both of The Brotherhood and of a relatively new group known as DTR. Preliminary contact has been tentatively established with both groups through chance encounters. The first was with a pilot of the The Brotherhood known as ''Nina Rodriguez'' who, after a brief encounter earlier during the day returned to Cambridge where I ran into her again. After a brief scuffle she invited me to talk, expressing a desire to know more about Auxesia, claiming she was no friend of theirs. An arrangement was struck where she would provide information to me concerning Auxesian operations she may encounter in return I would provide her with the same. During our exchange another individual made themselves known, flying under the alias 'Moonmoth' this man identified himself as Edwin Pennybrooke, records indicate he was once associated with our predecessor agency, the BIS. Contact is pending.

Secondly, the group known as DTR was encountered in Omega-49 where, after a rather unfriendly introduction, agreement was reached regarding information exchange on Nomads. Contact is pending.

All logs have been attached below.

Attachments:

Agent Robinson

You are hereby authorized to contact and engaged in diplomatic overtures with the Golden Chrysanthemums. Keep us updated with your progess.

Agent Statham is to released from his confinement in Poole to continue as an Officer of the SIS.

[Image: 8f88efcbe8f49c2e98bd7827c9ede4dd.png]

Director of Her Majesties Secret Intelligence Service

[Image: m85lB37.png]

Agent Robinson is henceforth promoted to Station Chief - Kusari
Agent Wyghtham is henceforth promoted to Station Chief - Rhineland

Sender:
Director V. Steiner
To: SIS Control

Developments from the Kusari front today, contact was made with one Fiorella Arianna de Marco, captain of the ship Amalfi who also made an appearance in Agent Robinsons report. She is still largely an unknown although our conversation ranged from the personal to the professional and even to the slightly unusual. She is believed to have information regarding the Anomalies and is apparently willing to work with us provided we can gurrantee safe passage through the Taus. A situation made slightly more complicated due to the Maltese relationship with Crayter, Kusari's expanding region of interest and influence and our own relocation of assets. Nevertheless I believe we can navigate these issues and find a solution, although it will require no small amount of statecraft.

In short, if she is who she says she is, then her information would be invaluable to the Service and Bretonia, on a more practical front she also maintains contacts with the Golden Chrysanthemums which would prove useful to us as well as contact with Malta, something we no longer have since the conclusion of the Gallic War. Caution is advised, I am taking a great deal on faith.

All logs have been attached below.

Attachments:

[Incoming Message]

[To]: Defence Intelligence Staff
[From]: Intelleigence Officer Derek Trowne
[Subject]: Information report
[Encryption]: low

I bid you a good evening Directors,

Recently by keeping close enough to know what, how and why something that happens in Tau 61, my crew and I went to Roussilon to have a little fun and relieve the tension that is to be Secret Agents infiltrated into hostile and tedious systems as in the inhospitable, as in the case of Tau 61.

We were about to dock at the Batlleship Palmier when we were questioned by a Maquis Bomber ship. (Well, as always, bomber ships are a good reason to stay on high alert.) After putting the crew in protisure for defense and attack, if we were assaulted, I opened the communication neural and started the dialogue. I soon realized that there was no hostility in the tone of voice on the pilot on the other side.

It happened that the dialogue was a little, if not even interesting, of course that as it is my custom to speak little, I threw the bait and harvested the fish, so that the pertinent information sending to the High Command of Intelligence to be interpreted for the purpose that takes place.

Signed:
[Image: NEmweMy.png]
Intelleigence Officer
That would be all.

[End Message]

Deputy Director Statham is appointed Station Chief - Gallia
Agent Trowne has made contact with the Maquis, you are instructed to open contact with them and establish relations with the underworld in Gallia as well as open potential logistic routes within that house.

[Incoming Message]

[Encryption]: low

I bid you a good evening Directors,

To my superiors I notify that I am even looking to establish new meetings with the Maquis, researching here and there, infiltrating my collaborators and myself sometimes mescuing between the commoners, in the brothels, and alleys of each city on the various planets and between the luxurious and varied parties, ... finally, in a tireless investigation to fulfill the mission entrusted to me by you.

In this walk I witnessed a fight that made me pansar twice in reporting. By yes and no, I decided to make notorious this subject, which I consider commonplace, but that is registered to, if by chance, one day, is of interest in some later subject.

A Nomad with K'Hara Id, without however having the usual tag and due to this detail is that I decided to report. I think in the matter of espionage the Nomads are learning to infiltrate our system undetected as such in the Private Channels of every ship of His Majesty.
I suggest attention

The test is attached to:

Signed:
Intelleigence Officer
That would be all.

[End Message]
[Incoming Message]

[Encryption]: HIgh

Thought: After a lot of flying I'm delirious about what I saw. I'm not sure if what I saw was real or a dream. I don't understand how a French Gallic battleship can be where I saw it in repair. I think it's best to report to Bretonia's intelligence, to my superiors.

Gentlemen of the Secret Service;

I've been chasing an outcast spy to Alaska in Liberty. There he got rid of me and I decided to request help repairing my ship at the Juneau Shipyard. I got permission to dock. As the attraction shot directed my craft into a hangar, I noticed a battleship in the repair bay. While I was waiting for the repairs I talked to some of Jurneau's mechanics and maintenance assistants about the said leather. His name is Carcassome. After the repairs had been completed and the amounts had been deducted from my credits, I obtained permission to proceed back to Bretonia. So I got a photo that is attached to this document.

This report is only to be oriented to those who are entitled within our organization.

Signed:
Intelleigence Officer
That would be all.

[End Message]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14