Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BMM-Goldgeist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
===== Bretonia Mining and Minerals Newsletter =====

Dear miners and traders out there, dear long-time customers,
the BMM-Goldgeist has undergone some structural changes. After the end of the Gallic war we could demilitarize the station and build 2 new cargo storages in the old weapon platforms stead.
We now try to concentrate more on gold mining. That said, after having been flooded with over 1100 units of old scientific data from derelict stations and having to play the market crier for this customer, I now close the option of selling Sci-Data on this station for now. Market should be satiated anyway at the moment, and you can concentrate on gold ore mining.

Best regards, Proinsias Cassidy.

===== End of message =====

PS: as of today the sale of sci-data of up to 1000 units is open again.
//Important notice: Paddy is now the new administrator of the base due to loss of interest on my part. I will just occasionally visit but won't make decisions.

https://discoverygc.com/forums/member.ph...&uid=38064
//Important notice #2: The base is about to be attacked, no notice to the owner at the moment, however.
So grab yourself some of the 90.000 units of Gold Ore currently at the station as long as it lasts.

PS: 4 Sci-data Codeguns called "Thunderwave" are available on the station for the bargain price of 50 mio each.
This is news to me. Could you inform as to the veracity of these rumours? This would be upsetting to say the least. Who are the attackers and what do they want?
They(Enclave) want only to destroy you and everything in its sight.
Attack Declaration
RP plans
Enclave invited Corsairs
Detection
Intention

P.S. Claw Bay was already destroyed few hours ago. You are next.
20 hours are left until siege.
(05-28-2020, 07:03 AM)darkwind Wrote: [ -> ]They(Enclave) want only to destroy you and everything in its sight.
Attack Declaration
RP plans
Enclave invited Corsairs
Detection
Intention

Thankyou. Has there been any attempt at detente? I am sure there must be scope for negotiation. I will see if I can open a dialogue with the attackers. I am surprised that the Corsairs want to destroy the base given they get tremendous benefits through purchasing the gold ore via third parties.
(05-28-2020, 07:18 AM)Paddy. Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2020, 07:03 AM)darkwind Wrote: [ -> ]They(Enclave) want only to destroy you and everything in its sight.
Attack Declaration
RP plans
Enclave invited Corsairs
Detection
Intention

Thankyou. Has there been any attempt at detente? I am sure there must be scope for negotiation. I will see if I can open a dialogue with the attackers. I am surprised that the Corsairs want to destroy the base given they get tremendous benefits through purchasing the gold ore via third parties.

//Darkseid has already taken most of the bank account and secured it on his ships, so no worries there. But there has been no message to the owners just yet, so RP and negotiations could prove difficult. Will be one of those days when the owner comes to the station and all personell and the station itself is dead.
//Darkseid has already taken most of the bank account and secured it on his ships, so no worries there. But there has been no message to the owners just yet, so RP and negotiations could prove difficult. Will be one of those days when the owner comes to the station and all personell and the station itself is dead.
[/quote]

And I have worked so hard. My two major clients - one ships to Kusari - and the other is an independent supplier (who sells to some people in Omicron Gamma) would be upset. I hope there is some possibility of dialogue. Heck, Bretonia doesn't buy off me at all!
(05-28-2020, 08:31 AM)Paddy. Wrote: [ -> ]//Darkseid has already taken most of the bank account and secured it on his ships, so no worries there. But there has been no message to the owners just yet, so RP and negotiations could prove difficult. Will be one of those days when the owner comes to the station and all personell and the station itself is dead.

And I have worked so hard. My two major clients - one ships to Kusari - and the other is an independent supplier (who sells to some people in Omicron Gamma) would be upset. I hope there is some possibility of dialogue. Heck, Bretonia doesn't buy off me at all!
[/quote]

Maybe the BMF guys can empty the base for you. //message to Dylan Hunt from BMF sent
RIP

Goldgeist is gone. I am so sorry for all those who enjoyed the benefits of the base and cannot do so anymore. It was really appreciated and beneficial to so many, and it was heartwarming to receive and to see so much support.

I would like to thank all those who continuously supplied the base and sought to keep her alive during this dark time.
There were a lot of discussions around defence platforms, and I really would like to thank whoever you were that almost had two built. However, the damage was too much. She was done in less than a day. To be honest, even if we had four-five defence platforms that would only have denied the inevitable.

As my last act in charge, I loaded on my crew, lowered the shield, and blew the reactors. We escaped safely, with the satisfaction of knowing the enemy did not kill her and could claim but a very hollow victory.

To Proinsias Cassidy, we thank you for your vision, determination, and stewardship of Goldgeist. Your hospitality knew no bounds. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10