Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BMM-Goldgeist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[Image: 0GDbcPu.png]

ATTN OF: ..........
Frauline Eichy Bumm

SUBJECT: ..........
Payment for Goldgeist.

Payment Terms

Guten Morgan Frau Eichy... Bumm? I hope I pronounced your name correctly. It is a tad... unusual.

DSE|= will be waiting for payment of 1,200,000,000 SC. Upon receipt of the amount, you will be issued with the master encrypt-code for access.

Payment to DSE|=Hawker.Fury. Once sent with evidence of transfer we will send the access codes.

We are open to continuing to supply Goldgeist at your discretion, so please avail yourself of our services, and we can work out a deal.

Regards,

[Image: tWIBU1Pb.jpg]
Cliff Hunter
Deep Space Engineers

[Image: 02e7e694f2385c46]

Guten tag Herr Hunter.

My name is Eichy Bumm, not how you say... "Itchy bum". Say it like Eye-Key Booom, Ja? Danka.

I am now ready to send the 1.2 billion but want the blueprints to expand. Do you have them?

Auf Wiedersehen für den Moment.

Eichy Bumm

Frauline Eichy Bumm

Payment for Goldgeist.

Payment Terms

My apologies Frauline Bumm. Things can get lost in translation. It was not my intent to appear rude or insulting.

In regards to the blueprints, we are awaiting a response from the architects. I will inform you as soon as they arrive. The architects will do a full inspection to see if Goldgeist is certifiable for the upgrade. This is usually a formality as far as DSE|= built stations are concerned.

Regards,

Cliff Hunter
Deep Space Engineers

[Image: PpkJCj0.jpg]

Zu: Yasmin Kaur.
Secretary of State for Trade and Industry.
Department for Trade and Industry.

Goldgeist (Gold Spirt).

Guten tag Herr Hunter.

We are needful of the blueprints. Do you have?

Bürokratisch take the time. nein? Could you give a nudge?

Danke.

Eichy Bumm

Frauline Eichy Bumm

Payment for Goldgeist.

Payment Terms

Hello again, Frauline Bumm.

In regards to the blueprints, we are still awaiting a response from the architects. I will inform you as soon as they arrive. However, if they do not arrive soon, then we must consider how to handle the sale and purchase agreement.

My suggestion is for you to pay the arrears, and I will give you the access codes. When the blueprints arrive I will give them to you. This way we both can benefit - I can invest the funds in a new project, and you can make money immediately out of Goldgeist. The other issue is if the blueprints are denied to DSE|= you can apply. The only delay is in upgrading Goldgeist.

Regards,

Cliff Hunter
Deep Space Engineers

Frauline Eichy Bumm

Payment for Goldgeist.

Payment Terms

Hello again, Frauline Bumm.

Good news! The architects and building inspectors have, as expected, signed off on the upgrade and issued the permits. We have the pleasure of informing you that Goldgeist has been upgraded to a core four, is now being fitted out with the expansion segments and as a gesture of good will have begun to install extra storage capacity at no charge.

Once the final payment has been made we can hand over full ownership rights. Please send payment to DSE|=Hawker.Hunter and as soon as it has been cleared we will comms you on secure channels the master codes for access etc.

Regards,

Cliff Hunter
Deep Space Engineers

Goldgeist (Gold Spirt).

Das ist wunderbar Herr Hunter.

Danke for the gift of extra storage.

I have sent the final payment to your ship, so please check, ja?

Soon I will receive the codes once you are happy that it is fully paid.

Vielen Dank.

Eichy Bumm
[Image: 02e7e694f2385c46]

Guten tag mein liebster miners.

I announce the news that Goldgeist has expanded its storage capacity by another 120 cubic metres. This is enough for 14 large transporters. So, do make yourself to Goldgeist and make yourself at home as you... hart arbeiten... working hard, ja?

Goldgeist meets the needs of all miners. Some who are small and independent can drop off small payloads, and then load and fly a big train with the ore. Others who are big corporates can bulk store shuttling ore from a mining ship, and transfer loads onto a barge.

Eichy Bumm

Goldgeist (Gold Spirt).

Attention:
Deep Space Engineers (DSE-)
BorderWorld Exports (BOWEX)
Independent Transport Owner Operators.
Interested Parties

Guten Tag meine Damen und Herren

We reach out to BOWEX and DSE- as preferred suppliers in the first instance, other companies and independents who are known to have a good name and a reputation for prompt deliveries.
Would your company be open to supply us all with these materials? We wish to expand capacity, ja?

40,000 Hull Segments
100,000 Industrial Hardware
40,000 Robotic Hardware
40,000 Reinforced Alloy
40,000 High Performance Alloy
40,000 Optronic Arrays
40,000 Heat Sinks
20,000 PlasFoam Conduits
20,000 Nanomembrane Filters

Our estimates price total purchase costs of all the above at 116 million SC on the current open market. Shipping costs will have to be added in, as well as a reasonable profit - these vary depending on distance of course, so would you provide a quote for the full job? We do not wish to negotiate separate items.

The standard cash flow projections based on estimated transport costs with a reasonable profit over loss (Insurances, replacement fund, fuel, wear and tear, levies, taxes and fees, wages and salaries etc) works out at 290% of purchase costs. Lets say 300% for a premium service. Our budgeted all up costs are therefore 448 million SC. This may help you if you choose to provide a quote. An estimated delivery schedule of all stock would be essential.

Vielen Dank.

Eichy Bumm

Frauline Eichy Bumm

Upgrade of Goldgeist.

Hello Ms Bumm.

We are pleased to see your little enterprise blossoming and we would like to consider your offer more fully. We do require estimated start and completion dates. Also will this be paid fully in advance, on completion or in stages. Also, I believe you would be wanting more storage and wonder whether that will be in the deal.

Kind regards,

Cliff Hunter
Deep Space Engineers

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10