Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Discovery Mining Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(01-10-2019, 09:07 AM)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]According to patch notes, Platinum is not yet implemented. Navmap confirms it since there's no visible mining zone, so I'll put that on hold for now.

Haven't seen this table, but, as pointed above, it seems that it's actually Nagano and zone is enabled.

Also Niobium ore is indeed bugged and both mining zones in Tau-23 yield Beryllium.
(02-21-2019, 08:33 PM)Rantari Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed the reported issues.

Thank you. Much appricated

I noticed another problem. The Mining bonus section. According to this spreadsheet, Samura is not into Niobium or Beryllium mining anymore. Dauman don't mine Copper or Raw Hydrocarbons anymore and DSE no Platinum Ore. Just a few examples. These factions still have the bonus for ores they don't mine anymore? I can say for sure, that a GMS can't mine Aluminum Ore in Munich with 4,0x bouns, because i tried the field down there with my GMS.

Don't know if the Mining Update is complete or if the sheet is outdated already, because according to this thread, Daumann gets a Bonus for Cobalt Ore which is not mentioned in the Spreadsheet. I tried the Uncut Diamonds with a BMM hegemon and didn't get a bonus. The BMM should have a bonus according to the Mining spreadsheet.

P.S.: If the spreadsheet is outdated you can scratch a few things. The section still needs an update though. Indie Kishiro Uranium Bonus 3.0x, EFL's 2,0x Raw Hydrocarbon Bonus or Daumann's 2,0x Cobalt Bonus for example. Or, as mentioned above, the GMS 4,0x Bonus for Alu Ore.

And another random question. Is the Corsair transport Armicustos available for Xeno Relics mining? Or just the Correo? I tried the P-Trans and the Raba (both are mentioned for regular Artifacts mining though) just for fun and then the Armicustos. The dropping rate seems to be better than with the P-Trans or the Raba.
I haven’t actually checked the indie ID bonuses so they could all be out of date, the official ones I’m fairly confident are correct at the moment. I’ll try to get around to the indie Ids once I get some up to date stats then I should be able to answer the ship question also.
This needs to be updated with EFL's Raw Hydrocarbon bonus
(07-15-2019, 07:46 PM)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2019, 11:18 PM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]Premium Scrap New York F3 seems to be incorrect. Tried mining there with a salvager, mining lasers, junker ID. Got 0 drops.

There are 3 shades of yellow circles. Small bright yellow, large yellow, and small darker yellow. None gave scrap in sector F3.

Just checked, mining zone is fine, just pretty small. Check the interactive nav-map for the exact location.

I can confirm it's there. Bottom right of F3, the area is about 2km in diameter with a mining field solar there to guide you. The scrap ores are floating with white smoke/steam streams.
(07-15-2019, 07:46 PM)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2019, 11:18 PM)Karlotta Wrote: [ -> ]Premium Scrap New York F3 seems to be incorrect. Tried mining there with a salvager, mining lasers, junker ID. Got 0 drops.

There are 3 shades of yellow circles. Small bright yellow, large yellow, and small darker yellow. None gave scrap in sector F3.

Just checked, mining zone is fine, just pretty small. Check the interactive nav-map for the exact location.

I'm posting a screenshot of the location

Updating the Coordinates to G 3. If you head to F3 you mistake it for the dead zone, heading to G3 picks the mining zone on the radar.

https://prnt.sc/p9s0e3
(10-01-2019, 10:58 AM)Lokesh94 Wrote: [ -> ]where's the mining field in Nagano? supposed to be in sector D4. A platinum ore field

https://i.imgur.com/Fe1m6lK.png

https://i.imgur.com/mFCU1LW.png

Seems like 16k up
Raba is a good transport ship for people who don't like to surrender for every pirate you meet.
Aluminium Ore is mined in Frankfurt F5 now.
Mining IDs, bonuses, and field locations for all have been updated, and and sell points for Azurite, Pristine Ice, and Platinum have been updated. The Hegemon has been added to the Zoner ID per the guide as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16