Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SENDER ID: George Michael Richard Farthing, CEO
SUBJECT: Application

Good day Mr Ward,

We have reviewed and discussed your request and have come to a conclusion. You are hereby ACCEPTED into Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing, report to Thames Outpost for further instruction.

TRANSMISSION ENDED
Name : Thao "Hyn" Satō

Place of Birth : New Tokyo (7/10/800A.S.)

Physical description: Tall, black hair, green eyes.

Biograhpy : I was born on Planet New Tokyo, My Parents where Members of the Kusari Naval Forces after the war between Rheinland and Kusari, then we moved to Planet New London where i life my whole life. They tried to bring me in the Bretonia Armed Forces but i declined it. I want to join BMM because i life for honest work and good money.

Any speacial notes: No.

Were you refered here by Bowex)?: No.

S.K.Y.P.3 handle: xx1klasxx

Do you agree with the terms? Yes!

Signed: Hyn
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SENDER ID: George Michael Richard Farthing, CEO
SUBJECT: Application

Good day Mr Thao,

We have reviewed and discussed your request and have come to a conclusion. You are hereby ACCEPTED into Bretonian Mining and Manufacturing, report to Thames Outpost for further instruction.

TRANSMISSION ENDED
Name:

Place of Birth:New London

Date of Birth:Unkown

Physical Description: I Am 21 Years old Physically and Mentally "Normal"

Brief Autobiography:My Name is Bastian and i was born on Planet New London into a Higher class family. At the age of 16 I left my school and went to the Bretonian Navy Training And I qualified my Pilot Level 3 qualification for Middle to super heavy class fighter's at the age of 21 I applied for battleship training 3 Weeks in i was let go due to budget cuts , i lost faith in the Bretonian navy and Started looking for new experiences and I found BMM

Any special notes:Nothing To note

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:For a new start

Were you referred here by Bowex)?Casew:

S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:Chrisbastian147

BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.
Do you agree to these terms?:Yes

Signed:Bastian//
Name : Steve Ross

Place of birth : On a shetland class transport ship (17.5/798A.S)

Physical description : 6 feet tall , brown hair , brown eyes , muscular.

Biography : I was born on my parents transport ship, they didnt thaught i would come out that early but anyways i grew up at my grandparents on planet new london and visited high school but i left school because i wanted to be a trader like my parents are, so i started to save money for a space ship trough various jobs.
Sadly my father caught a deadly sickness, as he died i inherited his ship so i compared my choices and came to the conclusion that the BMM would fit me the best.

Any special notes: no

Why did you decide to apply for BMM?: For profit

Were you referred here by Bowex)?: No

S.K.Y.P.3 handle: Doge-lord kappa alpha

Do you agree to the terms?: Yes

Signed: Steve Ross
--- WITHDRAWN ---
BMM Recruitment Form #0967:

Name:
Jakob Folen
Place of Birth:
Planet New London
Date of Birth:
06.05.800 A.S
Physical Description:
Just a average man
Brief Autobiography:
Jakob is a natural, young and friendly man. He likes to mine in the big mining fields. Jakob has an average graduation but he always try to improve his skills in every destination. His father worked a long time as an independent miner, but Jakob realised as a independent it's kinda hard to find work.
Any special notes:
One of the best miner in Bretonian
Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:
Want to support the crown and to earn some money
Were you referred here by Bowex)?:
No
S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
lambdadisco

BMM Terms and Conditions Wrote: BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.

Do you agree to these terms?
Yes I agree
Signed:
Jakob
[Image: BMM_Logo.png]

To: Mr Ross, Mr Folen.
Encryption: Pencil Money
Subject: Recruitment.

To Mr Ross,
Nothing says "hire me please" like inheriting your father's fortunes. Welcome to BMM.

To Mr Folen,
You've made the right choice turning away from independent mining, since working for the big guns (that's us) directly benefits the glorious Bretonian Kingdom. We hereby accept your application.

Jordan Clark, Recruitment Officer, BMM.
BMM Recruitment Form #0967:

Name:
Conrad Smith
Place of Birth:
Perth Station, Edinburgh System
Date of Birth:
09/09/796A.S.
Physical Description:
201 cm (6"6), Ginger Hair, Blue Eyes, very white yet have next to no freckles. Large and bearded, usually wearing Tartan.
Brief Autobiography:
Born on Perth Station, I lead a very boring life. To describe my childhood in one colour? Grey. Once my father had saved enough credits to send me to boarding school I was 16. By this time I had learned the ins and outs of flying transports and miners, as I would fill in for my father when he was sick. Come to think about it he was probably hungover... After attending college In New London I traded freelance for a while. However as I mature I know I can't keep hoping for work to turn up in our declining economy. So, I applied for a job at BMM
Any special notes:
I prefer a nice Stout to a Lager. It goes better with fried food.
Why did you decide to apply for BMM?:
Mainly to secure a job for the future and provide myself with a steady income of credits.
Were you referred here by Bowex)?:
Unfortunately, no.
S.K.Y.P.3 Handle:
Limesaretasty

BMM Terms and Conditions Wrote: BMM reserves the right to dismiss you from service and/or employment, temporarily or otherwise, should you not follow the company's guidelines or by placing the company's reputation in jeopardy.

Do you agree to these terms?
Certainly
Signed:
Conrad Smith

To: Mr Smith.
Encryption: Under Cheese
Subject: Recruitment.

To Mr Smith,
Employability skills include having grey as your favourite colour over here at BMM! Consider yourself accepted!
Jordan Clark, Recruitment Officer, BMM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26