Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police, Inc. Promotions Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Officer:

1. Complete
2. Database Offline, unable to locate information.
3. The Laws of Liberty
4. Faction Diplomacyand LPI Roster.
5. Complete: Ship requisitioned after request, granted by senior officer. (Please see the mess hall notification board)
6. Know where to find the Liberty Bounty board.
7. Patrol One | Patrol Two and Three
[Image: lltY5uc.png]

Mister Shun ,

I see you that you did quite a lot in a short amount of time. That's what you need to become an actual LPI officer. Congratulations, you are hereby promoted.

You are also now authorised to join the SWAT training too and fly SWAT vessels in situations requiring them.

Chief of Police - Patricia Lyons

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]

Everyone listen,

As of today I changed the official requirements for guaranteed promotions. I'll post this here so that everyone of you will get it and not later complain again that there was no memo.

A rather enthusiastic new... Officer made me aware of some minor "inequal treatments" I think and made me rework it all. Now we have a fair point system that should reward everyone equally.

So here you go. Oh yeah that's from now on. You keep your ranks and so on and every work you did toward promotion in the last 2 weeks you can request me to look into. Send me a message and I will take care of it.

Officer Name: Recruit Officer Mariko Mori
Password: N*****i

[Image: wCwO72Q.png]

Kon'nichiwa Chief.
By the evening of the 9th November 823 A.S. I gained more than enough points required for the promotion to a fully accepted Officer.

All other necessary requirements, namely important neural net links will be written down here:

Liberty Police Inc. History and Diplomacy
Liberty Police Roster
LPI Report Channel
Liberty Bounty Board
Laws of Liberty
Liberty Criminal Database

I look forward to continueing my work for the LPI and won't disappoint you or anyone else.

[Image: q8fYCP2.png]

Okay everyone,

here's the promotions for today:

Catherine,

thank you for your excellent assistance and the good work you already did in the field. You are hereby promoted to Detective.

Miss Mori,

you passed that initial trial phase but this is not the Kusari Navy. I'll keep an eye on you. Though the work on that rogue ship was really well done, Officer.

[Image: a579qUj.png]

Officer Rodriguez putting in a request for promotion to a fulltime Officer. Below are the required forms.

Liberty Police Roster
LPI Report Channel
Liberty Bounty Board
Laws of Liberty

Looking forward to upholding the laws of Liberty and supporting the Republic and its people to the best of my abilities.

[Image: iE8Z4rX.png]

Okay everyone,

Mister Rodriguez,

that was quick and I am surprised by your ability of dealing with stressful situations as a transport under attack. Then again that seems what you had experience in with your further job. You are hereby promoted to Officer.

Officer Name: Mariko Mori
Password: N*****i

[Image: wCwO72Q.png]

Hm. Kon'nichiwa Chief.

I just noticed that I could have requested my promotion already after the California incident.
Anyways, I am going to formally request it now. I am sure that my work wasn't disappointing you and that you do not have any words to say against it, hai?

Regards,
Mariko Mori.

[Image: q8fYCP2.png]

Okay everyone,

Miss Mori,

I'm suprised you managed to do that so quickly. Really I'm curious if you can keep that up. Good Luck.

You are hereby promoted to Detective.

Officer Name: Recruit Officer Steve Longstar
Password: S****r

Hello there Chief,

So, i think it is time to put a request for promotion as i think i fulfilled the point requirement for it, dont you think? Anyways... i digged our database and found the required forms, follows as:
Liberty Police Roster
LPI Report Channel
Liberty Bounty Board
Laws of Liberty

Being in LPI and doing police work is a good change after an overly strict military life, i liked it so far and glad to help my house in a way again *smiles*

Longstar, out.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18