Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police, Inc. Promotions Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[Image: h532ZCX.png]

[Image: H2R3c77.png]
Chief of Police Jean Holiday
To: The Liberty Police, Inc.
Subj: Promotions

Good day,

Today is a fine day in The Republic of Liberty, In light of Lt. Browns dismissal from the Liberty Police, Inc. It has given others the motive and drive to be his replacement. I am fortunate to say we have found that replacement and a Ceremony will be held at a later date.

- Sergeant Nathaniel Dawson, has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. We are expecting great things from you Lt. Your in the big leagues now, do not mess it up.

In Service to the Republic of Liberty
Liberty Police, Inc.

Attachments: None

LIBERTY POLICE INC. OPERATING SYSTEM

[Image: dMq1fKG.png]
[Andrew.Wilson.img]
Personal Terminal "DT900 - LPI edition"
System Startup - [OK]
Searching for Boot Record - [OK]
Exchanging hash keys - [OK]
Initializing secure connection - [OK]
Tranmission initiating - [OK]
> Acсess officer file := "Andrew-Wilson.ini"
Officer file located - [OK]
Rank identified - "Sergeant"
> Pass := "WhyNotStarbucks\r\n"
Access allowed - [OK]
> Execute: Mail, Data
> RCPT := "One Police Plaza"
> Topic := "Requesting promotion"
> Mail Body :=
*Good day, chief.

It was a quite busy time by me, fulfilling my duties as Sergeant of Liberty Police I reported a lot of crimes starting from there and finishing another my report here a few minutes ago.

I was definitely the most active officer during this time, I placed fines and took down a lot of criminals. I was considerably more relaxed in fine sizes as I charged even just 500'000 credits, or 2 mils or 4 credits, depending on their crimes, I was generously decreasing fines from 20% to 60% from what they were deserving by field manual, depending on circumstances.

I caught criminal by proposing a date, when I had no hope to catch her. I was able to make a Rheinland speaking smuggler understanding which law he breaks and fine for it. I was able using diplomacy to make a smuggler paying fully for his previous crimes. I resisted being taken to the dark side, and many other cases which I solved with success.

I received good reviews from even the ones I fined for how well they were treated, even if they liked it rough sometimes. I spoke to them a lot if they were willing to talk, interrogating details and just practicing in diplomacy and I think another promotion waits for me to be embraced.*

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]
Tranmission terminated - [OK]
Sent Code Signal - 0... Shutdown the system - [OK]
Officer Name: Blake Smith
Password: -Sausagerolls are amazing
Purpose of transmission: Requesting to be considered for promotion to Officer

[Image: wCwO72Q.png]

-Good day Sir's and Ma'am's i was writing on the hope that i might be considered for promotion i have studied the handbook back and forward for most days and i have also been taking any time i have to do more or extra patrols. I have filled my report's through the proper channels for inspection and to show i have come far since my first day i admit they are nothing to be amazed about but i hope they show i have what it takes to become a model officer of Liberty.

Proof of Reports Here
Time on patrol Here

[Image: q8fYCP2.png]

Good day,

It brings me great pleasure to end the probationary period of recruit officers. They have show they are capable and ready to serve the Liberty Police, Inc. and the citizens of the Republic of Liberty.

- Blake Smith, has been promoted to the rank of Officer. We have been watching you closely and are pleased with your performance thus far. Polish up your reports and you will find your self stepping higher in the ranks soon enough.

Liberty Police, Inc.

LIBERTY POLICE INC. OPERATING SYSTEM

[Image: dMq1fKG.png]
[Andrew.Wilson.img]
Personal Terminal "DT900 - LPI edition"
System Startup - [OK]
Searching for Boot Record - [OK]
Exchanging hash keys - [OK]
Initializing secure connection - [OK]
Tranmission initiating - [OK]
> Acсess officer file := "Andrew-Wilson.ini"
Officer file located - [OK]
Rank identified - "Sergeant"
> Pass := "WhyNotStarbucks\r\n"
Access allowed - [OK]
> Execute: Mail, Data
> RCPT := "One Police Plaza"
> Topic := "Re-requesting promotion"
> Mail Body :=
*Good day again.

Slightly disheartening results of my previous message, but I will try to write it again. During the last three months, everyone was not really taking part in police duties. As the first two months of the new year, I was the only one working in the field most of the time.

I was the only one representative in the field, and helped, working with Liberty Government quite in direct touch to make known multiple unregistered bases in Texas during this time. Helping to sabotage their efforts to stand against Liberty.

I helped to fight slavery and capital enemy ship invasions. I was a participant of the great battle that happened in Hudson, where Liberty Forces were taken into the fight for protecting OS&C, against Unioners, RHA, where later arrived Rheinland Fleet helped to clean the rest. I helped to stop a person who dared to claim to be one of the LPI officers.

I'm quite sure that it's my example that leads to other Liberty citizens becoming interested in police work. I'm resending my application for promotion and asking this, didn't I do enough to get the next rank? *

> Done
Message Status - [Sent]
Tranmission terminated - [OK]
Sent Code Signal - 0... Shutdown the system - [OK]

Good day,

Its not everyday I get to promote deserving officers into the Lieutenant rank. Its a tremendous achievement we all should be proud of this moment. So lets get right into it.

- Andrew Wilson, has been promoted to the rank of Lieutenant. This rank is one of the most important and hardest ranks to achieve in the Liberty Police, Inc. It shows you have complete knowledge of all S.O.P. you know all of the Republic of Liberty Laws like the back of your hand. Your flight log time is average is higher then your peers, and you know how the chain of command works. Lieutenant is the stepping stone to Captain an even harder and longer process to attain. Patience and hard work will be expected of you.

Liberty Police, Inc.

[Image: wCwO72Q.png]

Officer Name: -Tiffany Brockhouse
Password: -Chickslifeforthewin
Purpose of transmission: Requesting to become a considered law officer for promotion to Officer

Good day to Ma'am Jean Holiday, The chief of the Police department here in liberty.

I am writing on the hope that I am at the requirements needed to become an offical officer of the law here
in liberty.

I had already studied and read the handbook back and forward, left to right in loads of times,
In my free time. Within patrol to daily reports, I had been thru hard and dangerous times,
I've done my very best to make Liberty a better place with patrols and cargo scans for Smugglers, Contraband
, Or shipping Civilians thru our space without valid permit or ship.

I have also filled my report's through the proper channels for inspection and to shown how far I have
came far since my first day on Patrol. I will admit they are great, but are to be amazed about far I came. Some was with help of Officer Blake, We've did our best to show the Police is not just about fighting, but about keeping Civilians and Pirates at bay.

This is my application closing and I will be the best Officer and someday best high rank Officer of the Law to show
how far, we came since the end of the war.

Proof of Reports Here from case, #1,866 to $1,870

Time on patrol

Name: LPI-Roses[RO] This month: 04:31:21 Last month: 00:00:00 This quarter: 04:31:21 00:00:00

[Image: q8fYCP2.png]
Police Promotion Board
Subj: Promotion Ceremony

Good day,

In accordance with the directive and S.O.P. of the Chief of Police, Tiffany Brockhouse You have been promoted to the Rank of Officer. Your Courage, Commitment, and Dedication to the Liberty Police, Inc. has not gone unnoticed. Keep up the great work. We look forward to seeing you rise in the ranks.

Liberty Police, Inc.
Police Promotion Board

Good day,

In accordance with the directive and S.O.P. of the Chief of Police, Promotions are as follows.

♦ Marcus White You have been promoted to the rank of Officer.

♦ Isla Nazumaki You have been promoted to the rank of Officer.

♦ Tiffany Brockhouse You have been promoted to the rank of Detective.

Keep up the outstanding work.

Liberty Police, Inc.
Police Promotion Board

Good day,

In accordance with the directive and S.O.P. of the Chief of Police, Promotions are as follows.

♦ Stephanie Swanson You have been promoted to the rank of Officer.

♦ Emily Rodriguez You have been promoted to the rank of Officer.

Keep up the outstanding work.

Liberty Police, Inc.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18