Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police, Inc. Promotions Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[Image: lltY5uc.png]

Okay everyone,

here's the promotions for today:

Catherine,

your performance is as perfect as I was promised. I have to say I was sceptical at first but you really deserve this promotion.

You are hereby promoted to Sergeant.

Mister Longstar,

Everything is as running as it should and I am beginning to lose my doubts about you. Looks like you are putting your experience to good use.

You are hereby promoted to Officer.

Chief of Police - Patricia Lyons

[Image: W1aBuuo.png]
Officer Name: Recruit Officer James Booth
Password: **********

[Image: wCwO72Q.png]

Better late than never , I suppose.
For officer :
1. Know where to find the LPI message dump.
Here
2. Know where to find the Liberty Criminal database.
Here
3. Know where to find the Laws of Liberty.
Here
4. Know where to find the faction diplomacy and LPI roster.
Diplomacy and Roster
5. Have been commissioned (//purchased) a Liberator or an Executioner fighter and properly named yourself (I.E. LPI-firstname.lastname[RO])
I've got a Liberator and an Executioner, both properly named.
6. Know where to find the Liberty Bounty board.
Here

And here is my latest patrol report with proof of an enemy ship destroyed, summing 5 points.

Okay everyone,

Mister Booth,

excellent performance, first report with the new systen and you already managed a fight like that. I'd like to see more of that.

You are hereby promoted to Officer.

Officer Name: Mariko Mori
Password: N*****i

[Image: wCwO72Q.png]

It is time to request my promotion to the next level, I believe.
I fulfill the stated requirements and apparently I am doing a great job from what Catherine told me, I hope our last joined task showed you well enough what I am capable off, Chief. Looking forward to serving you and Liberty in the future as always.

Signed,
Mariko Mori

[Image: q8fYCP2.png]

Okay everyone,

Miss Mori,

you did manage all the requirements. Good job yes. If Catherine says it's all good then I guess there's nothing to do but to promote you.

You are hereby promoted to Sergeant.

Okay everyone,

Catherine,

I am not surprised that you made this I am more surprised at just how efficient you did it. That was fast but you don't exactly make me think twice about it.

You are hereby promoted to Lieutenant.

Officer Rodriguez requesting promotion to Detective. Archives have been saved for showing my loyal services to LPI. Which includes filing correct reports to assisting allies and haulting illegal activity.

Okay everyone,

Catherine,

you knew this would come and you earned it. I call this a huge success and I am certain you will continue with what you are doing.

You are hereby promoted to Major.

Mister Rodriguez,

everything is in order and as I would expect it. Very good job. Continue with that.

You are hereby promoted to Detective.

It has been a long time since the last promotion, hence I am happy to announce that Officer Chun-Mai Dawn is hereby promoted to Detective.

You do your job just great, that's exactly what I expected from a former Military. Handling messages concerning smugglers without me needing to tell you to do so, that's what I like to see. Keep up the good work, Miss.

Chief of Police - Mariko Mori

[Image: KqHh3HR.png]

Attention Officers. It is promotion time and you better hope to find your name here.

I am announcing the promotion of Detective Chun-Mai Dawn to DEPUTY CHIEF. You know what you have to do and all the clearances needed are there. Safe skies.

Chief of Police - Morten Helberg
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18