Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police, Inc. Promotions Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
INCOMING TRANSMISSION, NN NO. #999416

Sender: Deputy Chief Colin Sinclair
Subject: Re: Promotion Request, Aren Wolfe

Request granted. There isn't really much else to comment on in your case - the patrol I had with you and Deputy Shaw yesterday more than convinced me that you deserve a promotion.

Congratulations, Officer.

Accepted

-Colin Sinclair, Deputy Chief of the Liberty Police, Inc.
I request promotion to Officer, having completed the requisite period of training and submitted my application for promotion in triplicate.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION, NN NO. #6162633

Subject: Re: Promotion request

My apologies for the late reply, Officer Frost. I've mostly been away from my office over the last days due to a bout of seasonal Manhattan flu.

Anyhow. I've looked over your application, and there's nothing formally (too) out of place with your request, so consider it granted after you've taken the recruit exam - I've sent it to your private 5KYP-3 comms inbox.

Scratch that, looks it's out of order at the moment, and it's not really all that important considering what I've seen from you already.

Accepted

Congratulations, Officer Buck Frost.

-Colin Sinclair, Deputy Chief of the Liberty Police, Inc.
Incoming Transmission from Planet Manhattan, New York System
25. January 820 A.S.
[Image: Efw5Pyl.png]

To: LPI Terminal.
Topic: Promotion!

[Image: mSO39Kq.png]
  • Superior Officers: John Aryn, Martin Reynolds and Buck Frost.
  • Duty: One | Two
  • Rec-time:

Transmission End
**Glancing the form over briefly, Michael signs down all the relevant information, double checks it then submits it to the nearest paperwork-jockey to pass along. He smiles, confident that he's done well.**
INCOMING TRANSMISSION, NN NO. #4671197

Subject: Re: Promotion Request, Recruit Officers Michael Rivers and Douglas Harpers

I've taken the time to read through all of your patrol reports so far, plus the two that were submitted after your applications, as I haven't had the chance to see either of you in action myself.

And, well.

You've both submitted reports of high quality and done quite a few shifts judging from what I've seen so far in our 5-KYP3 comms channel and the message dump, so consider it done.

Accepted

You'll find your new ID badges on your desks - congratulations.

-Deputy Chief Colin Sinclair
[Image: 2cscv1e.jpg]

ID: Officer Martin Reynolds
Priority: Medium
Subject: Promotion

I'd like to request a promotion to the rank of Sergeant. Although I've got a relatively low number of documented patrols, I believe a respectable number of officers can vouch for me being present on many more. For this reason, I've included a seperate list of reports in which I played a noteable role.

Thank you for your consideration.

[Image: 2zyik20.jpg]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION, NN NO. #8471409

Subject: Re: Promotion Request, Officer Martin Reynolds

I know I said that I'd have this processed a few hours ago; my apologies. I'd already made up my mind about your request yesterday after our patrol, but I got caught up in a few other things before I could get around to making this official.

Accepted

Congratulations, Sergeant Reynolds.

-Deputy Chief Colin Sinclair
[Image: 2cscv1e.jpg]
ID: Sergeant John Aryn.
Target: HQ
Current Location: Trenton Outpost
Priority: Medium
Encryption: High
Subject: Promotion

I would like to request a promotion to the rank of Liutenant.
I have fulfilled more than the requested patrols needed. Loadout is proper on all of the ships, a lot of fines have been collected and forwarded to the relevant place.
Looking forward to your reply.

[Image: 2zyik20.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18