Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Police, Inc. Promotions Office
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[Image: H2R3c77.png]

Subj: Promotions

Good day,

It was noticed that some promotions were missed out on the last run. It's time for these to be handled as well.

♦ Ken Luxor, it is no secret to anyone that the ex-Blackwatch Fleet Commander has put and keeps on putting large efforts into the Liberty Police Incorporated to keep things running smoothly. With your commanding skills as well as your ex Fleet Commander status in mind, you are being promoted to the rank of Inspector and I personally welcome you to the High Command.

♦ Andrew Ashford, it was seen un-fit for a member with such a long lasting service as yours to be in the rank of Sergeant, and thus it was decided to promote you to the rank of Captain. We hope to see out of you in the long-run, well done.

♦ Colin Kowalski-Patrealli, your flight tests as a Recruit went by with no issues and you showed me that you are capable to do the work you applied for. You are promoted to the rank of Police Cadet. Welcome to the Liberty Police Incorporated.

♦ Kayane Tendo, it's good to see people from Marshals come over to the LPI. I was very surprised and very happy to see your application earlier today. Needless to say, you passed your flight tests with flying colors and are promoted to the rank of Police Cadet. Welcome to the Liberty Police Incorporated.

Keep up the good work.

Commissioner Isla Nazumaki
Liberty Police Incorporated

Good day,

The time has yet again come for the early promotions of September, this time however featuring only one promotion. Expect further updates on promotions within the month.

♦ Tricia Reyes, your service to the Liberty Police, Inc. since the approval of your application has not gone unnoticed. This is your last step before entering the Supervisors, Corporal . With your current ptomotion I should inform you that - upon requesting it - you have the ability, should you desire, to enter the Investigative department under Detective Captain Isaac Hartley and achieve the rank of Detective. Whichever the case, you will find that your access to the LPI's fleet has been increased to include cruisers. At the same time, you may now command up to a personal transport.

Keep up the good work, Corporal.

Good day,

The time has come for the next promotion-day of September.

♦ Tricia Reyes, your recent conduct displayed in our reports was deemed enough for your next promotion. Welcome to the supervisors, Sergeant, you can now have cruisers under your command aside from the ones belonging to the LPI's fleet.

♦ Logan Kennedy, your much awaited welcoming into the ranks of the LPI has finally arrived. Your activity within Liberty as portrayed through your reports has not gone un-noticed, and just a few days ago I got informed that you passed academy with flying colors. I am impressed, Recruit, so impressed that I do not see any reason for you to go through the rank of Police Cadet. With all of the above in mind, you will be promoted to the rank of Police Officer, effective immediately. With your new rank you will find that you'll have the keys to all of the LPI's fleet up to gunboats, including transports. You may use them at your discretion.

♦ Tiffany Broucehouse, you've been in the Liberty Police Incorporated longer than I've been and it has always made me displeased to see you at such a low rank. Your latest logged adventures within Liberty were enough for me to move forward with your promotion to Corporal. You will find the keys to the cruisers belonging to the LPI's fleet in your desk, congratulations, Corporal.

♦ Kayane Tendo, you may not have shown up in space as much as I'd have liked you to, but I can trust that you can handle your new rank of Police Officer just fine. It should, after all, not be many more duties than your past duties in the Marshals. You will find that you can access up to our fleet's gunboats, use them at your discretion.

Keep up the good work, ladies and gentlemen.

Good day,

This time I'll keep it rather short.

♦ Tricia Reyes, your most recent performance in New York against the Outcast threat was impressive. Impressive enough to earn you the title of Lieutenant. You will find that you've been granted access to the LPI's fleet of Battlecruisers, use the Blackwatch fleet vessels wisely and follow any orders given to you by Captain Yuzuru.

Keep up the good work, Lieutenant.

Good day,

Another rather short one.

♦ James Johnson, it is with great pleasure that I officially announce you as a Police Cadet. You will find that you've been granted access to our five wings of snubcraft, use them all with respect. I expect some good progress out of you, Cadet.

Good luck.

Subj: Reinstatement

Good day,

Not exactly a promotion update, but this has to go somewhere and I thought I'd put it here.

♦ Stephanie Swanson has been reinstated into the ranks of the Liberty Police Incorporated under the rank of Corporal, equal to the rank she had a year ago when she went on a long break. I believe back at that time I was but a Lieutenant, Swanson. It's damn good to have you back. I should also have you know that your twin sister will be happily welcomed back as well, if she wishes to make her return.

Welcome back.

Subj: Reinstatement

Good day,

Yet another reinstatement update.

♦ Corrigan Upton has been reinstated into the ranks of the Liberty Police Incorporated under the rank of Corporal, equal in rights to the rank of Police Officer that Upton had earned during his past time within the LPI. You will find you have access to various more ships than you did before, use them wisely.

Welcome back.

Good day,

It's time to announce the first promotions of November.

♦ Tricia Reyes, you've shown enough presence as a Lieutenant to justify the following promotion to the rank of Captain, your reports are always a pleasure to read. You are now able to command your own battlecruiser, on top of all the ships you previously had access to as a Lieutenant.

♦ James "T.Roy" Johnson, you are yet another person who has shown a considerable amount of presence around Liberty for someone who's just a Cadet. I consider the rank of Police Officer to be much more suitable for you. You will find that you've been granted access to our shared fleet of gunboats, use them wisely.

♦ Stephanie Swanson, it is without a doubt accepting your reinstatement into the LPI was not a mistake. You've so far shown that you can handle the duties that a Corporal has, and for that you are promoted to the rank of Sergeant. Welcome to the Supervisors, Swanson, from now on you will be able to command your own cruiser with your access to our shared fleet not having changed.

My congratulations to all three of you, keep up the good work and make all of us in the Liberty Police Incorporated proud.

Good day,

♦ Pete McMichaels, you've shown interest in helping with the reforming of Albany Police Academy and are, so far, the only one willing to help in such degree with the installation's well being. For those efforts, you are promoted to the rank of Corporal and are granted the Department Head role for our Logistics department.

Congratulations, Corporal, you are firmly on your way towards the ranks of the Supervisors.

Good day,

♦ Tricia Reyes, seeing your dedication to the Liberty Police Incorporated and your knowledge of the methods and tools on our disposal, it has been seen fit to welcome you to the ranks of the high command. You are hereby promoted to the rank of Assistant Commissioner, effective immediately.

You shall be debriefed on your new duties as LPI's second-in-command at your earliest convenience.

Congratulations, Assistant Commissioner.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18