Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 5th Fleet - Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please post your feedbacks here.
Hello there.
Although it's fine seeing the 5th come and shoot unlawfuls, it's going a bit far when they come to save their jumptrading Pirate ID'd friends, side with their Pirate ID'd friends, shoot the aggressors, then let the Pirate ID'd ships walk away freely.
This kind of grouping is against the rules. You're the Liberty Navy, do your job properly.
Assisting indy pirates OORP'ly, one line before uncloaking and instakilling, metagaming and whatnot. The daily life of a 5th| officer.

Why does this faction even exist?
In any case or shaper form, please inform us who was that member and we will make sure to put the punishment in direct ballance with the mistake done. We are a faction had a bad reputation, and we are trying to rehab , but you see weare a handful of members, and we have dealt with unknown Tagged ships , which are trying to demigrate us, any any circumstance. Please accepte our mere excuses
(07-20-2014, 04:41 PM)KingG Wrote: [ -> ]In any case or shaper form, please inform us who was that member and we will make sure to put the punishment in direct ballance with the mistake done. We are a faction had a bad reputation, and we are trying to rehab , but you see weare a handful of members, and we have dealt with unknown Tagged ships , which are trying to demigrate us, any any circumstance. Please accepte our mere excuses

Someone told me to reply to you with this link:
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=74637
Well Lyth i appreciate your help, but if you rember the Pegasus case , he knew the rename password, and so he spread it to his troll friends , and they had done only bad things to us..
They had engaged with no rp, and done more then you could do in a disco life spam.. i promise it wont repet
For the following 5th| tagged ships(South.Carolina,Silver-Vally,Alabama) they are free to be killed and there will be more names
(07-20-2014, 02:10 PM)Moriarty. Wrote: [ -> ]Assisting indy pirates OORP'ly, one line before uncloaking and instakilling, metagaming and whatnot. The daily life of a 5th| officer.

Why does this faction even exist?

Obviously for "lolwutting"

I had many encounters with them,some were ok but most were....i can't even say it in words... but all i can say is total disappointment about them so i will be straight on this one.

If things will keep going this way,then 5th needs to vanish.
The 5th fleet as I have seen it, since it first existed, has become ten times better than what they started off as. You can't really be hard on them because they take in everything that signs up, they just need to pay attention to their members. The LN indy players have always been some of the biggest lolwuts around, but at least these guys are trying to organize themselves in to something better. I can't say I'm satisfied with it so far, but it's a lot better than what it started off as. Start paying attention to the people you recruit, set ranks and allowed ships per rank, and maybe a trial period of a week to rule out those you see that would drag down your image as a faction. Otherwise, keep up the good work.
I can't say much in way of positivity for the 5th. It's just tagged lolwuttery that really don't know how to RP and there's no one in the faction that seem to have a good enough grasp of the rules, to help out.

And err, nice trial-by-forum there, KingG.