Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IRG - Faction Leader Change.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(06-20-2017, 01:33 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]The theme IRG had before Finn left, that is.

Yes please.
If you knew why erzie was on temporary leave than you wouldnt be overthrowing him and taking charge. This is an extremely scummy move if you did it without his approval.
(06-20-2017, 01:57 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]If you knew why erzie was on temporary leave than you wouldnt be overthrowing him and taking charge. This is an extremely scummy move if you did it without his approval.

Now if he actually told someone about it we would wait, but he was not answering to anyone as far as I know and was silent for too long within the IRG. This is necessary if we want IRG to live.
(06-20-2017, 01:57 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]If you knew why erzie was on temporary leave than you wouldnt be overthrowing him and taking charge. This is an extremely scummy move if you did it without his approval.

I wish there was something more I could say, but just this.
(06-20-2017, 02:05 PM)thisDerius Wrote: [ -> ]

Now if he actually told someone about it we would wait, but he was not answering to anyone as far as I know and was silent for too long within the IRG. This is necessary if we want IRG to live.

No its not, look at the post nyx made, its been mostly a month now. Your faction has had plenty of members logging in and out, Erzie was involved heavily in so much RP (I can say that because I've been RPing with the guy for the past 5 months) and taking power away from him on the basis of "lol we're a dead faction" when I see IRG online all the time every day of the week is ridiculous. Your "new" leader knows why he was gone and how long he's going to be gone for, so I don't know where you're coming from with the whole "If he actually told someone" he told your "new" leader who I hope knows what he was gone for. If I leave disco with a very justified reason (like erzie) for a month, its not an invitation for my faction members to slip up and steal the faction, especially when I notify them why I'm gone.

What you're pulling here is disgusting, really disgusting, you should all be logging in and making your best efforts to keep the faction alive in support of Erzie. Not stabbing him in the back while he's already down and stealing power from him on baseless accusations.

If you knew what he was going through right now, you'd see my point.
Can't say I'm surprised that you'd do this, Hassl. You pulled the same move in [AI] all those years ago.
This isn't gonna fly. What a low blow.
Everything done was in the consens of the whole faction. We discussed the situation and did a voting. Erzie haven't announced anything to the faction about his vanishment, nor he has announced anything to me. Other related points that drove us to this decission won't be discussed here.
Your leader is who your previous leader appointed, not who you decide it's going to be. This isn't going to fly at all.
(06-20-2017, 04:54 PM)HassLHoFF™ Wrote: [ -> ]nor he has announced anything to me.

Why would he? You didn't care about the faction, you ran off with Sol. Nor were you the 2ic either, as far as I'm aware.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9