Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IRG - Faction Leader Change.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
goeben... Thou hast much to learn Tongue
I'm going to put it out there. I misjudged you, Hassl'. My initial statement was hasty and done off skype hearsay I took as fact. Lesson to me to trust rumour less.

You didn't do anything to deserve the criticism I gave, and I totally support you running IRG. It's the type of faction that you've always wanted to stretch your legs with.

I shouldn't let things that happened four years ago, which barely anybody remembers anymore and impacts nobody in the present, intrude on that which is happening in the now. I owe you my apologies. You'll do great as a leader, and I hope you persevere and not let salty old seadogs like me get you down.

I'm a bit twitchy of late and have been seeing bad behaviour where there isn't any. Will be a bit less intense with everything.
(06-22-2017, 12:39 AM)Tænì Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to put it out there. I misjudged you, Hassl'. My initial statement was hasty and done off skype hearsay I took as fact. Lesson to me to trust rumour less.

You didn't do anything to deserve the criticism I gave, and I totally support you running IRG. It's the type of faction that you've always wanted to stretch your legs with.

I shouldn't let things that happened four years ago, which barely anybody remembers anymore and impacts nobody in the present, intrude on that which is happening in the now. I owe you my apologies. You'll do great as a leader, and I hope you persevere and not let salty old seadogs like me get you down.

I'm a bit twitchy of late and have been seeing bad behaviour where there isn't any. Will be a bit less intense with everything.

Thanks dunc. Take care and recharge.

Then please elaborate on what I have to learn. Without explanation, that'd be impossible, right? That, and I don't see what could be wrong with my statement.
(06-20-2017, 10:39 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]I like how biggest whiners are the ones who actually lost their puppet from position of power within the faction.

And yet here you are trying to take a position, you hypocrite.
Tell me exactly how me taking INRP stance (intended in advnce for weeks before this change became a thing) relates to people OORP'ly whining.
Weeks before huh? How exceptionally coincidental it is that you decided to act now instead of a couple of months ago.

The fact you're doing it does make it quite obvious you're taking advantage of the situation.

Edit: Another One
(06-23-2017, 10:00 PM)Traxit Wrote: [ -> ]Weeks before huh? How exceptionally coincidental it is that you decided to act now instead of a couple of months ago.

The fact you're doing it does make it quite obvious you're taking advantage of the situation.

Edit: Another One

I'd appreciate it if you didn't drag the Runners into this Traxit, thanks. Please keep this between you and Golanski instead of involving the rest of us. Thanks man.
Doing this sort of RP against a character of a player that is known to be gone for awhile seems a bit low(you are basically forcing a faction to throw a character under the bus when they can't react). Seems a bit powergamy honestly
EDIT: Apparently omicron and Hoff spoke prior to the comm being sent, and it was Ok'd by Hoff to be posted...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9