Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IRG - Faction Leader Change.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(07-03-2017, 05:23 PM)"Jade Fire Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is, it appears he only told Aux members, rather then IRG, so this is not only in his hands,

Can you stop doing this absolutely stupid crap? No. He didn't tell Aux members, he told two people - two closer people, friends. The faction bares no relevance and I know how much you hate us so keep your boner or stupid 'power theories' out of it.

Erzie has a right to keep privacy with his private life, and it wasn't within my right, nor Vendetta's, to leak his issues. Regardless of that, it only took you lot a grand total of what, 2 weeks to try and coup him? Maybe he knew you wanted to use IRG as a pet project for Sol and didn't say anything, maybe he had an entirely different reasoning for not saying. Leaders have been gone for far longer, and this disappearance wasn't without reason.

You certainly do not need the leader to continue roleplay though, and there's still plenty of it to do. Granted, for faction requests you may need him or otherwise log in through the HC account.

I'm sure he'll turn up sometime to give the word of fate about this. Just be patient.
(07-03-2017, 05:23 PM)"Jade Fire Wrote: [ -> ]As someone watching from the side lines, I can see this from both sides but I see IRG is more right then Ven, Nyx or even you Kalh. If Erzie did leave without telling his faction, thats his own fault and on his head alone, so they are well within their rights to vote if he told them absolutely nothing. The problem is, it appears he only told Aux members, rather then IRG, so this is not only in his hands, as Nyx and Vendetta said in earlier posts, Erzie told them he was leaving for whatever amount of time. However on the flip side, his faction, was told nothing and left in the dark.

I'm not in Aux, and I was told before well -anyone-.

Leaving without telling anyone is one thing, but when everyone's telling the faction he WILL come back and you STILL go through with a coup turning IRG into Sol Mk2 its pretty scummy. Especially given just what he's going through right now.

When RHA was without a leader, and I stepped up to lead the faction I notified the ex-1ic and got his approval before staging a vote. If the ex-1ic was coming back, I wouldn't be in charge. Leaving without telling people is one thing, even if I can understand why he did, but continuing to coup him with knowledge of his return so you can shape IRG into some unofficial faction idea because " we're inactive" when 3 of you are in each day is total bull and you know it. You can't actually SERIOUSLY be dumb enough to agree they should've kept stabbing erzie in the back after everyone was telling the faction he'd return, then just reshaping it completely.

Next thing I know Sol IRG will be declaring war on RHA.
(07-03-2017, 11:54 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Leaving without telling anyone is one thing, but when everyone's telling the faction he WILL come back and you STILL go through with a coup turning IRG into Sol Mk2 its pretty scummy.

I'm using your quote to also answer to anyone else thinking they know how the IRG works or what will happen. First of all, you dense folks, the IRG is the IRG. It's not Sol and it's not anything else. The IRG will continue it's roleplay as it is and we still continue on our course and I know Finn won't allow that to happen either. So before you assume things that will happen just because a certain person gets voted 1iC, how about asking around, to use your own words Wink

Secondly, Couping is the way of Disco if I remember correctly, I've witnessed so many coups on Disco that went down alot scummier than this. This is an inactive Leader in a position that can be actively held by another. It's nothing against Erzie personally, or whatever in hell he is going through, this is about IRG. A Leader that's not been online for over a month is not a leader, I speak from personal experience. Things like this happen when you leave and don't say shit. It's not a coup, otherwise a single person would've gone and said "You're out, I'm in'. This was an entire faction in a democratic voting process. So please, if you have nothing useful to contribute, please, keep your verbal diarrhea to yourselves.

Thank you and have a good day.
(07-04-2017, 11:37 AM)Havok Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2017, 11:54 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Leaving without telling anyone is one thing, but when everyone's telling the faction he WILL come back and you STILL go through with a coup turning IRG into Sol Mk2 its pretty scummy.

I'm using your quote to also answer to anyone else thinking they know how the IRG works or what will happen. First of all, you dense folks, the IRG is the IRG. It's not Sol and it's not anything else. The IRG will continue it's roleplay as it is and we still continue on our course and I know Finn won't allow that to happen either. So before you assume things that will happen just because a certain person gets voted 1iC, how about asking around, to use your own words Wink

Secondly, Couping is the way of Disco if I remember correctly, I've witnessed so many coups on Disco that went down alot scummier than this. This is an inactive Leader in a position that can be actively held by another. It's nothing against Erzie personally, or whatever in hell he is going through, this is about IRG. A Leader that's not been online for over a month is not a leader, I speak from personal experience. Things like this happen when you leave and don't say *****. It's not a coup, otherwise a single person would've gone and said "You're out, I'm in'. This was an entire faction in a democratic voting process. So please, if you have nothing useful to contribute, please, keep your verbal diarrhea to yourselves.

Thank you and have a good day.

How many in that democratic voting process were part of the group who left the faction to create Sol?
I don't understand why this thread went viral tbh. I mean, who on earth would comply to a coup? If the democratic system within the faction came to a decision who are us to judge that?
(07-04-2017, 12:26 PM)Arda Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand why this thread went viral tbh. I mean, who on earth would comply to a coup? If the democratic system within the faction came to a decision who are us to judge that?

The problem at hand isn't necessarily a "coup", it's more so there is no clear rule/guideline on 1IC transitions when they go missing. If we had that, none of this discussion would even take place. They had this very same issue in World of Warcraft and they made it so an Officer rank member can take the Guildmaster position once that player has not logged for three months.
(07-04-2017, 01:06 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]it's more so there is no clear rule/guideline on 1IC transitions when they go missing. If we had that, none of this discussion would even take place

Maybe Its time to have that talk and write that rule
There are no clear guidelines about passing on Official Factions to people who did not get the officialdom, maybe it is time to write that rule also?
Good luck
(07-03-2017, 11:40 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Can you stop doing this absolutely stupid crap? No. He didn't tell Aux members, he told two people - two closer people, friends. The faction bares no relevance and I know how much you hate us so keep your boner or stupid 'power theories' out of it.

I don't have a hate for Aux in the least, idk who told you otherwise, I like the faction but I don't agree with some of the members yes, but regardless thats in the past, and this is not your feedback either Nyx, so please be kind enough to keep the topic at hand, on IRG rather then your own speculations of what you think I said.

To make it perhaps more understandable for you Nyx, so you can stop reading in between the lines which you've been doing as of late, I meant nothing bad by my original post, heck I opted to remain a 3rd part and viewed this from the outside, so I made a guess he told Aux. If you took that as me crap talking you, then that's your own problem and not mine. Regardless, this thread here is neither about that topic, nor Aux. I merely made a statement that you've blown out of prepositions and resulted to insults and name calling when I didn't even target you or anyone.

So Nyx, please, at least next time before you post, read my full post before you jump to rage posting, okay? I get its easier to read between the lines, I really do get that, however I stated I'm on neither side, I agree that all sides are acting like fools however, and your not really helping that situation by rage posting.

Minor Edit: If you feel like I targeted anyone Nyx, as I've already stated I didn't, I only posted what I saw in this thread, then that's on your own head. I neither targeted anyone or anything, me stating Aux members seemed to know, was not targeting, I made a wild guess in the dark that Erzie told you what happened, not meaning anything bad out of that. If you took it that way, thats again, your own fault. Regardless it seems the admins and IRG HC have the situation handled so I'll stop posting here for their sake.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9