Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IRG - Faction Leader Change.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(06-20-2017, 05:04 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2017, 04:54 PM)HassLHoFF™ Wrote: [ -> ]nor he has announced anything to me.

Why would he? You didn't care about the faction, you ran off with Sol. Nor were you the 2ic either, as far as I'm aware.

You still inform someone if you are not going to be here for a while. A small part of the community actually knew that he disappeared for a reason, we were not that part.
(06-20-2017, 05:04 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Why would he? You didn't care about the faction, you ran off with Sol. Nor were you the 2ic either, as far as I'm aware.

Actually Hoff was made 2ic by Erzie in the IRG chat.

Regardless, seems the IRG folks weren't too happy with how things were going. I watched in the chat, saw both sides (Chatting with Erzie a couple times on PM). I know part of the situation on his side, but the IRG chat was dead for quite some time with no word from Erzie. Then he leaves for a month with no word dropped. Watching the chat, the members weren't too happy/felt a little lost. I don't blame them honestly, but of course there are always two sides to every coin.

Now, that isn't to say what is going on isn't ideal. Probably could've gone about better. When I heard they wanted to vote in a new 1ic, I actually volunteered/put my hand up to come back to lead it, since I didn't want to see IRG disband/consume itself with drama. Unfortunately, seems they wanted new leadership, so it was voted for Hoff to be 1ic.

Just dropping my two cents from seeing the events unfold from an outsiders perspective...
They had a chance to vote for you to take IRG back to where it belongs and did vote for Crypto instead?
How many people actually voted, and how new were those people to IRG?
(06-20-2017, 05:45 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]They had a chance to vote for you to take IRG back to where it belongs and did vote for Crypto instead?

Yep. I don't blame them tbh, given I've been gone for a while, and they want an active leader. While yes I am back (Leading [Cryer] atm), I understand their hesitation. But, in the end a faction is only as good or bad as it's members, and they voted to have Crypto as 1ic. We'll see how things progress.
I give it five minutes before an IRG hypergate starts getting built.
All the people who have no clue what's going on posting amuses me. Please, give me more tears. Finn cleaned out the IRG Chat of inactives, and a majority of current members voted for a change. Stuff your noses in your own factions.
(06-20-2017, 06:17 PM)Havok Wrote: [ -> ]All the people who have no clue what's going on posting amuses me. Please, give me more tears. Finn cleaned out the IRG Chat of inactives, and a majority of current members voted for a change. Stuff your noses in your own factions.

Dayum!
I won't add much to this anymore. Of course, I have also suggested to include the Sol Project into the IRG, but we will never alter the faction around, in case of, it will be just an annex to IRG. To point it out the Sol Project just contains of 3 people who are Hans von Goeben, The Nameless Mist, HassLHoFF™
Yes, the voting result surprised me. In fact there had been 6 members voting for 2 nominees with the consensus to set a new leader in charge. Everyone of them has been in IRG since more than a year, with the exception of thisDerius,who has been member since about aug/sep last year.
Nominees: Arioch, HassLHoFF™
Voting members:
Arioch
HassLHoFF™
Hans von Goeben
thisDerius
Captain_Nemo
Havok

Four members voted for HassLHoFF™.

Anything happened in a legal way the IRG faction as a whole chose.
I like how biggest whiners are the ones who actually lost their puppet from position of power within the faction.

If entire faction voted him out, there was nothing Erzie could do to save his hide save to maybe destroy his own faction from within. Alternative would be said people leaving and making replacement faction of their own which results in the same outcome. Such matters had precedence with multiple iterations of Zoner Trading Consortium (old 4.85 story)

I wish IRG's new leadership a better, more efficient run.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9