Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IRG - Faction Leader Change.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Erzie's char is just missing. We will never powergame anything about it.
Its still involving a character that can't react, just seems like bad taste to me and could easily wait till his return or if he doesn't I guess it doesn't matter. Oh well not involved in any of this so whatever
Isn't there a Faction Feedback page for a reason? Here I'll even link it for everyone
IRG| - Ingenuus Research Group Feedback and Bump Thread
Outcome and consequences were discussed with new IRG lead. The action was planned in adance for quite a while.

No powergaming will be allowed. It's illegal to take posession of one character's without owner's permission.

The initial "ban" s a means to make it legitimate threat INRP. Those would be the exact same terms as if Erzie would be still in charge.

IRG/Erzie will be free to make their defense when he comes back on those particular charges, whether IRG will be involved in further dispute depends on Erzie and IRG itself. Though INRP repercussions of what Order accuses him will follow this character regardless of the end result.

The only thing off is timing, but things in OHC take the sweet time to grow into fruition.
Any announcement/notification within this topic is on hold, due to an unusual admin overule in official faction relations. For now, the faction stays officially in the same organisation as it was with Erzie as officially acting 1iC and HassLHoFF™ as officially acting 2iC until further discussion or decission.
(06-20-2017, 10:39 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]If entire faction voted him out, there was nothing Erzie could do to save his hide save to maybe destroy his own faction from within. Alternative would be said people leaving and making replacement faction of their own which results in the same outcome.

I only came across this thread now and I find this post very interesting.

Over the years there has been numerous issues of this kind (you experienced it yourself when some of your members looked to oust you). You might recall that time the entire GRN faction wanted to see Dab removed from 1IC but it turned out to be impossible because a 1IC cannot be removed from its seat over some unspoken rule. Now, administrators come and go, but I think eventually it'd be nice to have a definitive word on this and procedure if the 1IC disappears.
Transfer of leadership under non-consensual circumstances is on the to-do list for discussion with OFLs, once the current reorganization is over. As well as implementing a fair set of circumstances where an officialdom is lost, not just gained.
Soon ™
(07-03-2017, 12:43 PM)Ingenuus Research Group Wrote: [ -> ]Any announcement/notification within this topic is on hold, due to an unusual admin overule in official faction relations. For now, the faction stays officially in the same organisation as it was with Erzie as officially acting 1iC and HassLHoFF™ as officially acting 2iC until further discussion or decission.

The Official Faction asked the admin team for help, after investigation we suggested that the situation should wait another month. This was not a clear, the leader just left situation., each situation is looked at individually.
(07-03-2017, 01:06 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2017, 12:43 PM)Ingenuus Research Group Wrote: [ -> ]Any announcement/notification within this topic is on hold, due to an unusual admin overule in official faction relations. For now, the faction stays officially in the same organisation as it was with Erzie as officially acting 1iC and HassLHoFF™ as officially acting 2iC until further discussion or decission.

The Official Faction asked the admin team for help, after investigation we suggested that the situation should wait another month. This was not a clear, the leader just left situation., each situation is looked at individually.

So in addition to having a faction leader just up and vanish we also need to satisfy the admin team and wait another month on top of the already inactive month....for what reason? Who exactly are we waiting another month for? Because in the real world if you just up and leave a job without telling anyone its called Job Abandonment, in my little world people are fired over that, but hey, this isn't the real world, lets just keep a missing person around for 60 days, that seems like its in the best interest of not only the server but the faction as well.
(07-03-2017, 01:06 PM)Tunicle Wrote: [ -> ]

It was mere a demand in final instance. I asked about help what to do about it first instance. suggested a player requested which is certainly a good way to start. It was discussed internally in the IRG. The concordant conclusion was to replace Erzie and do a new leaders vote which was detailed here. There wasn't even democracy behind voting for a new leader, it was concordant. As same as there isn't such a rule for it, there isn't a rule against it, so it generally means to me and or hopefully all factions that relations internally in official factions and factions overall are kept to be matters of own choice with only required server staff involvement.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9