Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IRG - Faction Leader Change.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(06-20-2017, 06:17 PM)Havok Wrote: [ -> ]All the people who have no clue what's going on posting amuses me. Please, give me more tears. Finn cleaned out the IRG Chat of inactives, and a majority of current members voted for a change. Stuff your noses in your own factions.

guess ya faction should not do this kinda threads then?
(06-20-2017, 10:39 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]I like how biggest whiners are the ones who actually lost their puppet from position of power within the faction.

If entire faction voted him out, there was nothing Erzie could do to save his hide save to maybe destroy his own faction from within. Alternative would be said people leaving and making replacement faction of their own which results in the same outcome. Such matters had precedence with multiple iterations of Zoner Trading Consortium (old 4.85 story)

I wish IRG's new leadership a better, more efficient run.

[Image: f7FdEdG.jpg]

(06-20-2017, 10:44 PM)Helium Devil Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2017, 06:17 PM)Havok Wrote: [ -> ]All the people who have no clue what's going on posting amuses me. Please, give me more tears. Finn cleaned out the IRG Chat of inactives, and a majority of current members voted for a change. Stuff your noses in your own factions.

guess ya faction should not do this kinda threads then?

And let 's name appear out of nowhere which would end up in more whining. Good thinking.
Good evening folks,

added to the 1iC, there is a need for a 2iC. Therefore we have taken a choice and the new 2iC of the Ingenuus Research Group is Havok.

Thank you for your attention.

Ingenuus Research Group
Congratulation to and .

Bring IRG| back to be a active part of Discovery.
(06-20-2017, 10:39 PM)Omicron Wrote: [ -> ]I like how biggest whiners are the ones who actually lost their puppet from position of power within the faction.

Implying BD or AFC* isn't, lel. *Thanks for reminding me, how could I forget.

(and even then, Erzie, Finn, etc, were more than capable of making their own decisions - based upon their characters. So sorry that not everyone acts in the same way as you.)

Let's hope that your past mistakes with previous factions won't be repeated here with IRG, Hassl. I'm partially interested to see where this will go.

(although questionable choice for a 2ic really.)

C:

That's good
(06-21-2017, 01:04 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Implying BD isn't, lel.

Implying you have a clue about BD internal affairs. Good one.
Same with your comment about their 2ic. It is their thing. Just relax, lean back and see how things will go.
(06-21-2017, 01:12 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2017, 01:04 PM)Auzari Wrote: [ -> ]Implying BD isn't, lel.

Implying you have a clue about BD internal affairs. Good one.
Same with your comment about their 2ic. It is their thing. Just relax, lean back and see how things will go.

I noticed the vivid change of inrp attitude because of the members being changed, funny how that works.

I'm already going to give Hass the benefit of the doubt here, so I'm expecting to not see a sol hypergate project to appear.
We, as a faction, have pointed out and decided for our position in regards of what we want and about our future. Anything we will do is among a consensus of us.
So, please stop hatred for now and let's do some RP.
I'd like to give my two cents on the subject as well.
While I see the typical drama play going on in this thread, I partially understand the position of the ones who are upset with the decision. Yes, Finn did very good in his role as the leader of the IRG, but there, my understanding ends already. Regardless what the reason for Erzie might be to stay inactive for a relatively long time, it is his right to do so. No excuses, no reasons needed. At the same time, it is the faction's right to hold an election for voting a new leader who is active and keeps the faction itself running. The vast majority wanted a new leader, and so we voted for Hassl, and then Havok in Finn's presence on Skype. It was a democratic process for a decision which only affects IRG, and no other faction whatsoever. Therefore, I can not comprehend why there is a drama about IRG's internal affairs. Sure, some might be friends with Erzie and Finn and do not like to see them voted out, but a faction consists of more than just one person you'd like to see in charge.
All in all, the members of IRG did nothing wrong, hurt nobody and everything was legitimately. Of course the community is free to comment on the events (Otherwise there would be no need to post such an announcement), but throwing wild assumptions and insults around is really out of place.

Goeben, out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9