Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: IRG - Faction Leader Change.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(07-04-2017, 12:22 PM)Vendetta Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2017, 11:37 AM)Havok Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-03-2017, 11:54 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]Leaving without telling anyone is one thing, but when everyone's telling the faction he WILL come back and you STILL go through with a coup turning IRG into Sol Mk2 its pretty scummy.

I'm using your quote to also answer to anyone else thinking they know how the IRG works or what will happen. First of all, you dense folks, the IRG is the IRG. It's not Sol and it's not anything else. The IRG will continue it's roleplay as it is and we still continue on our course and I know Finn won't allow that to happen either. So before you assume things that will happen just because a certain person gets voted 1iC, how about asking around, to use your own words Wink

Secondly, Couping is the way of Disco if I remember correctly, I've witnessed so many coups on Disco that went down alot scummier than this. This is an inactive Leader in a position that can be actively held by another. It's nothing against Erzie personally, or whatever in hell he is going through, this is about IRG. A Leader that's not been online for over a month is not a leader, I speak from personal experience. Things like this happen when you leave and don't say *****. It's not a coup, otherwise a single person would've gone and said "You're out, I'm in'. This was an entire faction in a democratic voting process. So please, if you have nothing useful to contribute, please, keep your verbal diarrhea to yourselves.

Thank you and have a good day.

How many in that democratic voting process were part of the group who left the faction to create Sol?

I detailed it here.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1901988
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9