Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brotherhood Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
someone sould have your account some where like when they had to move the sever
' Wrote:someone sould have your account some where like when they had to move the sever

OOC: Thats just the player files. The account ID is NOT stored on the server. Just the stuff to connect to it. The only place the ID is stored is on the players computer.
I am very sad about your descision MRSns...i have 400 million for our system and was going to give it to the bank the next time i saw you on...but..that is no longer for TBH system.sorry..
Super does this. He uses the threat of money to get what he wants. Don't fall for it MrSns, clans can earn that amount of money in no time.
ooc: I have already said so to mr SNS once he sees it bestflyerhere, don't worry. I have made my say on the issue. It will be dealt with swiftly, so please dont clutter the dump any more (not just too you, but any others who are thinking about it).

IC:

Comm ID: Juan Montoya
To: Alexander

Sorry, I had had to cut communications due to a power failure on my Titan while scouting the Hessians in Omega 5. It was a tough time, having seen countless dumb hessians take my inactive fighter as a wreck and leaveing me be.

Down to business then. I have already posted my thoughts of Domingo's actions on the private noticeboard and i do believe you will find my opinion on the matter...interesting.

Anyway, Domingo's actions are bringing down the image of the whole clan. Respect is fading away like the dusk sky on Crete. Do not allow him to do this. Stand firm against all that stand in your way. Don't let the tide swep you away.

About my battleship space: I humbly accept my promotion senor. However, i must inform you that the family finances are stretched thin due to my...elaborate actions. After all, how can one afford a battleship, let alone a cruiser, if one spends money on the purchase of seven Titans per day. I cannot hope to have the money to buy a battleship...but if you want, I can forgo my projected purchase of a Cruiser for the purchase of a battleship. However, yearly combat assesments are comming up (read: GCSE exams) and you will see less and less of me until the summer months.

This is all i have to report senor

End Transmission
Im sorry to hear that Mrsns...Im sorry to say but you lost one of your best pilots...i really like TBH while I was in it.:(
Comm ID: Juan Montoya
Destination: Domingo Lopez

Alexander has not said anything since your last message. However, if you wish to leave the clan, you will have to pardon my bluntness on the next matter.

You have brought shame and dishonour to the BrotherHood. If you wish to leave, then no guilt will fall on Alexander's hands for doing what he wishes to you. If you do not want the clan, the clan does not want you. Your skill as a pilot is not the matter in question; the matter in question is your behaviour while representing the clan.

Let me give you a small lecture:

Those in the BrotherHood act with dignity, honour and courage. Despite what I feel about groups such as the SF and those "pilots" that call themselves the Beta Squadron, I do not curse them with foul language. Both our species understand this and act accordingly. You my friend need to control your tongue in battle, and out of it too.

I apsolutely hate Bretonians, and distrust zoners. However, both of those groups refrain from using foul language. By using this foul language, Lopez, you are attempting to degrade us and the society we live in to a standard below that of the Zoners. You can do better than the Zoners surely. Some of any species are remarkable beings. There are a few Bretonians and a single Junker that have swayed my feelings about their culture. Not all are bad, some just need refining...as you do.

Seeing as you have seen your way out of the group, feel free to take on your own adventures.

End Transmission

OOC: Super, no hard feelings. The above few paragraphs are a pretty scathing assault on your behaviour though, so you can swear at me ingame if you want. Your actions are how my character, Juan Montoya, sees your words and actions recently.
' Wrote:OOC: Don't whine on the forums. Makes you look childish.

Here, use Korrds account manager. BACK UP your account ID. I suggest to an email acccount? A different computer? Thats the smart way to do it.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=918

Ok thanks.

Comm ID: Jamie Fox
To:Brotherhood

Terrible News, Turns Out I Didnt Pay My Bills So My Ships Got Confiscated,>_< Ohwell, start from Point A again.
Too Bad Super...but thats the consequences.. of not obeying the rules. ( i suppose hes going to be KOS from now on?)
seeing as he is deemed as a traitor?
I agree i do have a problem with my tongue from time to time when i get mad....This is not an excuse for my actions what I am about to say...I have been repeatedly cut down by many people and it has made me bitter towards them....especially Tanktarget who in the A VS C was mocking me and disgracing my name in open chat and making me feel bad....I let out all my feelings yesterday to Tanktarget because i couldnt keep it in me any longer....I know i shouldnt have done it and i think that kicking me from the clan is a just punishment...
Dear Super.

I do not accpet bribes, My dission is final. I know u are a good person at heart. I get pissed of sometimes and then i think to my self "WTF they are only words they can not heart me" than i take a deep breth and clam down.
Quote:I know i shouldnt have done it and i think that kicking me from the clan is a just punishment...
yes it is a punishment. the resion it being a punishment is that u are constanly out of RP (eg landing on leeds in one of your screenys).

Quote:I have been repeatedly cut down by many people and it has made me bitter towards them....especially Tanktarget who in the A VS C was mocking me and disgracing my name in open chat and making me feel bad....I let out all my feelings yesterday to Tanktarget because i couldnt keep it in me any longer
If people cut u down do not take it in to your own hands, let an admin know. Because if u do let out your fealings like in thease pictures i have will only get you in to more truble(See below).
[Image: super__s_violation.jpg]
[Image: super_again.jpg]

If u think some one has done something aganst you REPORT IT "DONT" take it in to your own hands.

But yes my dission is final You are not in this clan any more. Sorry

Alexander