Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brotherhood Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
|Incomming Transmission|
To: TBH
Subject: Victory Against The Keepers

Greetings Amigos
You wiont realise how happy I am right now.
A hostile battle group was in Gamma today, The keepers, 4 Nomad Assasian VHF and 1 Gunboat.
They came to Crete adn I joined in the fight in my newly established bomber with OPG Soul Reaper ina Gunboat.
The firefight lasted well over 10minutes until we sucessfuly took out there Gunboat. But we lost Amigo Soul's in the process. Luckly his escape pod landed Crete but now in one of our hospital facilities.
It was just me untila Amigo arrived from one of the corsair families (Not Bretinez). Benito Huarez helped out with the odds which were against me. 4:1 until he showed up.
The dogfight lasted a few more minutes until OPG Anso Muleo flying a cruiser sjhowed up. Once he arrived the Keppers retreated.
Those Keepers are good pilots in fighters, take extreme caution next time they come around. but I guess with that cruiser, it evened the odds or put it in favor of us.
We did not pursue but guarded Crete. We destroyed the GBs Minor Brain right after to make sure nothing bad would happen on Crete

Heres the Casulatie Report:
TBH/OPG:
Dead: 0
Injured: 0
Badly Injured: 1

Keepers:
Dead: 1
Injured: 1
(They managed to get away all 4 VHFs in full health besides one)

We are celebrating in the bar right now. But were disapointed Soul coudnt join us as hes still in the hospital recovering from major burns.
Come by the bar, All drinks are on me.
Long Live Corsairs, Long Live Crete.
Comm ID: Benito Huarez
To: Ramirez Gonzalez and TBH

Always a pleasure to help a Corsair fellow and to defend crete. Pah, foolish Keepers.
Spend my drink to the injured fellow. I think he can need it.

Huarez out
To Hemano Huarez

Benito, I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for not only this help that you have given us, but your service to the Corsair nation over time. You have proved to be a counter-balance to the wild battle hungry independent Corsairs out there. I again thank you for your service to the Corsair Nation and The Brotherhood.

Sephardi Out
Open Transmission...
To: All Corsair Frequencies

This is -Crackle- An -Crackle- tonio Banderas -Static- escape pod is drif -Crackle- ting -Static for several seconds- through Malvada Cloud -Crackle- pod...integrity -Static- failing...two hours of -Crackle- oxygen...shutting down -Static- all un -Crackle- neccesary systems

-Static, channel closes-

End Transmission...

Open Transmission...
To: Brotherhood Message Center

Hola mi amigos I hear you got my distress call, because a Corsair patrol came and picked me up. The Mandalorians came with overwhelming force and destroyed both I and Elder Lucendez's Titan. Could someone please inform me on his status? Good to be back, I didn't think I would make it. Hope to see you all in a bar...

End Transmission...
Comm ID: Benito Huarez
To: TBH and all Corsairs

Today i made a artifact transportation to the Hawaii. Hogoshas were screaming for. On my way through Theta i have seen an Outcast tagged Outcast Battleship close to FP 9. Callsign "[ESS][X-Direwolf]". It was still there when i returned from the successful business. The ship neither attacked nor followed me.

OC Battleship

I'm very concerned. Such a ship in the direct neighbourhood to crete is a threat to the safety of our home.
I'm also curios about the comments of Zoner council. They have to deal with or we must do.

Huarez out
Comm ID: Cadiz Groundcontrol, Capt. Baltizarr
To: All Corsairs

Ola Amigos,

Today i was patroling around Cadiz and Cambridge JH with my Praetorian when my scanners logged "The Rheingauner". Closing in on scanner range i identified him as a Hessian, hunting some of our brave patrols in the minefield western from Ronneburg. After scanning his Cargo i told him to hand out the six Corsair Pilots to me and leave the system. After no response and a second warning i opened fire on him, supported by a patrol. After our Coladas burned down his shields it went into a close dogfight between him and me, which ended fast with a well aimed hit by the SuperNova. Im still wondering why he didnt made the jump into another system after he lost his shields and one gun...
This guy is on the list for open fire on sight, so keep your eyes open.

Capt. Baltizarr out

Transmission closed
Com ID: Felix whipperwill
Subject: Firefight in sig13

Today me, Mule, two independant corsairs, and several AFA took on three NPG bombers and a GC gunboat. we destroyed the gunboat, no problem, and after quite a long firefight, eventually took out two of the NPG bombers. but not with out price, one of the AFA and and one of the indi corsairs where destroyed, along with a passin BHG that tried to help us. The last NPG was posing somewhat of a problem when a direct hit from my MINI razor tore away his shields. Without them to protect him he fled into the Chugoku system. We folowed him there and almost had him when he jumped into the Dragons guard system. We did nt persue, knowing it would probly mean suicide.

Whip out.

Transmission ended
Open Transmission...
To: TBH Message Center
Topic: Battle

Today, as many of you know, there is a battle against the Outcasts in Omicron Eta. In fact, it is still happening, unfourtunatley I was shot down. Before I get to that I would like to say that the fight was going well up to the point that I was shot down. I can only hope my Brothers continue to do well. My Titan was able to rip apart an independant Outcast with is code weapons. Another Outcast decided to joust me in his Sabre, bad idea, he ate a mine. After a grueling several minutes I got into a battle with Silent Assaisin. After a short jousting period he launched a torpedo that struck both our hulls, our pods drifted away from the battle.

May we win this fight, and many to come!

Viva los Corsairs!

End Transmission...
... Decoding Message
... Please wait
... Decoding successful
... Press 'PLAY' for audio message

'Is thing on? I hope so. It would be one of the few things still working.
Even my comms are switched off...
If you are hearing this message, it means my Black Box ejector still works, which is good to know.
It means the saboteur is sloppy...
At the moment of recording this message, I'm drifting to our beatiful red dwarf in Omicron Gamma.
Moments prior to this situation, I was on a routine patrol through our beloved system.
Suddenly, my autopilot engaged and set course to the sun.
Thinking my Titan went a bit mental after all the shocks she was given in the past, I tried to overwrite it.
Even now, my small hacker instrument is trying to bypass it, but I think it'll be in vain... the sun is getting closer and the cooling systems are already doing overtime.

The following I want to say to my familia.
I thank you for taking me into your loving embrace, making me proud to be your representative in The Brotherhood. I do not think this has got to be the end of it. Diego, your son... your real son, shows real promise to represent you in the future.
Again, I thank you for everything... be strong.

The following is for everyone in The Brotherhood.
Thank you hermanas and hermanos, for placing your trust in me.
I've been among you with pride and so I shall leave you too.

Agh... it's getting real hot in here now, haha! I'm going to eject this Black Box before it is trapped in the sun's gravitational pull.
I just hope this thing was a maintenance problem. Those engineers on Crete are known for messing things up sometimes. If it is a saboteur, though... watch your backs.

Caballero out...

... End of message
... Replay y/n?