Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brotherhood Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

Yes, I agree. The AW declare themselves to be allied with the Outcasts, and they fly around with Outcast ships, even though they have ships of their own.
The AW seem to be separating themselves from the zoners, and joining themselves to the outcasts. I say, if we see any of these AW, let us kill them just like the Hessians and the Outcasts.

End of Transmission
Comm ID: Elder Montoya
To: [\JG/]Rakghoul

I do know exactly who that came from, so no need to keep his name from us.

Also, you really don't know the full story do you? If I wanted too, I could unleash the bitterness that my brothers have completely and let them run rampant over the AW and hence Omicron Theta. However, I hold them back. Most of our brothers are seen defending, even before the invasion of Rheinland.

I don't know about you, but if someone came into my home, beat up my children, burnt down my belongings and area of residence, then proceeded to say "We only want peace! Why wont you accept it?!", I don't think I would believe them. In fact, I would kill them there and then.

Be thankful that the AW have not hurt me directly, for I am holding back those who have. I am one of the only people doing this, and thankfully my status has convinced my brothers for now. But be warned, they would love to rip the AW apart.

Now handle this negotiation very carefully. I have a temper not easily ignited, but my brothers might not be so patient, and their view counts very much in the decisions the Elders make.

End Transmission.
---<incoming transmission>--
Hello again friends....
Here is a choice the brotherhood has to make. Give AW a chance to prove their neutrality and sincereity or Continue on with the war. The consquences for both possibilities are so blatantly obvious that I dont have to state them.
I feel TBH's pain more than you will ever understand, perhaps in time. Just consider this, if there are no treaties...this is what I foresee happening. (This is pure speculation)
1. Council of Zoners may request the AW to move their ships to Omicron 74 when Corsairs attack. Yet they will remain neutral to the AW.
2. AW will continue to do what they have been doing (you may refer to your last neural log for that, I will not repeat these attrocities).
This stale mate will hurt the corsairs more than the AW.
Why? Corsairs operate in a limitied area and the WAR is forcing them to find new theatres...hence new enemies. Of all the factions TBH is dealing with with hostile intentions, they have the best chance of making peace with the AW. Not doing that, will stack up more odds against TBH. ponder this, what if AW invites RM to camp out in theta?
The corsair warrior mindset may say "bring it on", but please..I urge you to reconsider and think of the women and children that truly suffer on the plains of Montoya.
Now tell me, my friend, how can a person who talks about the atrocities of war, not even try to take any steps to possibly stop it. Try my friend.. and I sincerely hope that you succeed in getting through to your people.
Lets start with a clean slate and see if we can achieve some thing momentous.
BTW, AW can not be allied with outcasts and represent the council of Zoners at the same time. This will change one way or the other. Just wait for this to be resolveds soon
--<transmission ended>--
---<incoming transmission from Crete>--
Tonight, dear brothers we celebrate our Victory in RM space for all our fallen brothers
Our attack on RM was very organized and very nicely done, I thank u all.
We should continue organazing attacks on RM in carefully planed matter.
LONG LIVE THE BROTHERHOOD AND ALL OUR ALLIES!
---<end of transmission>----
I would reques an update on our diplomatic status with the faction UKMG. I could not find them on our diplomacy chart and would like to request hey be posted as hostle. Any faction that would fly in Gamma and ignore hails from TBH in General and Elder Costello in specific I beleive should be considered hostle. They fly with police tags and IMG IDs. I'm not sure our relation with IMG npcs, but these UKMG are a problem and ought to be dealt with.
Message To: Zealot
Message Initiated by: Admiral Tsunami

We, of the UKMG usually herald a neutral standing with every faction. As a mining guild we need this to mine in most areas. The UKMG ships you have encounted were new pilots to our wing and very in-experienced, and haven't had the time to read our standings. I apologise for the inconvinences, but they don't fire at random, they only fire at those who shoot at them first.

-Message Ends-

To Tsunami
From Sephardi

Yes I fired at your ship. First I dont belive you worked out any rights with TBH to mine in OUR HOME SYSTEM, and when hailed your ship ignored me. When ships with police tags ignore my hails in MY HOME SYSTEM, yes I fire on them and no I dont feel bad about it at all. I would advise you tell your pilots to avoid omicron Gamma unless they want to be destroyed.

To Elders
From Sephardi
Location Tripoli

Elders I have had some strange radio transmision from a piolit Tsunami, claiming to represent the UKMG. He has obvoiusly been tapping into secure corsair communication channels and listening to our conversations. Has tone was antagonistic and unyeilding, He offered no excuse as to why his piliots were in Gamma and became very hostile when pressed. He suggested that His group needed to maintain nutrality with everybody to maintain their minning ablities, this upsets me even more, as I was un aware that we had given anyone rights to mine our System (Exculding Junkers and that's over). I formaliy request we place UKMG on our list of hostlie factions.

I await your response

Sephardi out
Comm ID: Juan Montoya
To: Them UKMG, who just hit the Hostiles list.

Right you UKMG what-sits, my man did what I would have done. And you can shove that "at your expense" crap up your arse. You -NEVER- talk to my people like that, and I will make sure you get wiped out if you do. We do things our way, not yours. If you want to mine, or in fact, do anything in Omicron Gamma, then you come to us, not the other way round.

Think before you speak next time, but I don't think there will be a next time if the rest of the Elders don't reverse this decision to make you hostile.

Oh, and have the decency to ask us what you want.

End Transmission
Comm ID: Raul D. Yanez
Message to: The Brotherhood

Brothers, with the Altaneria lost we had to choose a new flagship. Unfortunately, we don't have enough resources right now, so building a new flagship will be taboo for now. From this moment, the Velasco will be our new flagship. Rebuilding our fighter fleet is more important now.

As for the UKMG, I think Elder Montoya said it all. They may claim to be a division of IMG, but they are now hostile with us. Be careful if you encounter their vessels.

Yanez out.