Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brotherhood Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Welcome Brother from the Elders and all of our Loyal brothers. Now where did i leave that outcast hrm
To the Brotherhood

Moly seem to be invadeing our home system with there pathetic battleships one of the ships from the Rebel Union was defeted and sent packing.. Good job well done

Alexander

((OOC: He docked and changed chars so he forfeted)).

/// One thousand Posts YAYA
To: The brotherhood

Long nagoations between an Empire Far beyond the Sirius sector. The Dark Empire Legion is part of some nagoations that have been going on between me and them. They have noticed our skill in Many aspects, and they wish for us to become apart of them as a part of there legion. I agreed to there propisision which took them a lot to convince me to make the TBH apart of them. We are still know as The Brotherhood for worse or for greater we are a combined force of power un matchabul by any one.

Brothers our time for expancion is hear we must grasp at it whilst we have the chance.

Alexander

((The Brotherhood is now apart of the Dark Empire. We are still Corsairs to the heart. This dissision was not made easy. The Darkempire is expcteing another 60-100mebers from FL:CE as it is dieing.

Thx guys))
Comm ID: Juan Montoya
To: TBH, and Alexander
Priority: urgent!

This is unacceptable. You did not involve the rest of the Brotherhood in these so-called "negotiations". I refuse point-blank to become part of this higher power. I will never abandon this universe or submit to others who do not know our situation.

You did not communicate with all the Elders prior to your decision. We are brothers, Alexander. You cannot make a arrangement on this scale by yourself. Everyone has to have an opinion on the matter, from our newest brother to myself and Pedro Maniaco, who is on leave. The fact that you arrange this while one of our strong leaders is away shows your cowardice to face the possiblity of an uprising.

I warn you, you are taking the Brotherhood down a path that you have chosen. I do not agree, and as a native Corsair, will lay my life on the line to protect the sanctity of the one of the oldest organizations on Crete. We do not dilute our blood with the heathen from beyond Corsair lands. Now, I see that trusting you in leading us was a mistake. You have lead us down a dark path. A path I will not allow.

This is my final statement. I will fight for what i believe in, as should many of my brothers. To me, you are an Outcast. I will banish you myself when I see you, unless you rescind this order within the day. You are lucky you made the first move, you have not given me time to organise my support. In time, you and your followers will perish.

I will not beg you to stop your course of action. If you dont, I will banish or kill you if necessary. We cannot afford weak leaders like you Alexander.

End Transmission

To: All TBH Elders except Alexander
Subject: Alexander
Priority: Urgent
Code: UB6

He is not fit to lead the Brotherhood. He has his head in the clouds, and he has submitted our lives into the hands of our "new" leaders. I will not allow this to happen. We must cling on to our independence brothers! We cannot submit! We are so close to taking the lands of Sirius from those who betrayed us on our journey to this land. We cannot back down, least of all because of Alexander and his visions of grandure. We must fight, if necessary, to defend out beliefs and ideology against those who seek, incidental or otherwise, to destroy us. We cannot submit!

Please see my statements Brothers, we must flush our once great leader out of our lands. He is of Liberty origin. There was a time I would have trusted him with my life. Now that is gone. I would kill him with the click of my finger if in my household. He is not worthy to lead the Brotherhood to victory!

Join me, and throw Alexander out of our home. We cannot trust him to tell us about everything, like this alliance out of the blue. We have to exile him, and kill him if he resists. Join me, and we will restore the honour of the Corsairs, and the Brotherhood!

End Transmission
To: The BrotherHood

I did this in the best intrest of the brotherhood. If u see my point of view, thease group of people who are expericneced polites. I do apoliges Juna my friend if i did not discuss this with you at first but, i thought it in the best intrest of the brotherhood. The brothers will deside our corse of action in a vote to show where we go and where we stand??

Alexander
To: Alexander, relayed to TBH

The best interest of the Brotherhood is to stay, and work towards our ultimate goal, which is the extinction of the Outcasts, and the four other houses, starting with the Bretonian and Rhineland house. We cannot tie ourselves up in politics. This is the Corsair Brotherhood. This is our home.

All brothers who call themselves true Corsairs, with honour, dignity and pride, join me and refuse the merger. We cannot afford to waste any more time on this matter. Put the issue to a close and join me, for the glory for the Brotherhood!

End Transmission
To: Juna

Look with this aliance we could call apon the Hammer of dozens of our friends from this faction. We are still independint. we still run our selfs we dont follow orders (in away) we will still be under the will and power of the Elders.

this in in THE best INTREST OF THE BROTHERHOOD!

This was sapost to a sujestion not an Inside war between U and me my friend.
This is too overzealous, mutating the brotherhoods original purpose into something else for personal gain..

((Mind u this is all in RP))

Alexander
Comm ID : D'lunar
To : Juan Montoya

*Begin transmission*
You have the support of the BSG and our civillian fleet.
Call upon us, and we shall awnser your request.

Our alliance against the outcast stands every strong!
D'lunar.

End transmission
To: D'lunar

You disapoint me very much so..

Comm ID: Joe Costello
To: TBH

I am with Juan, you are taking the brotherhood down a road i will not follow, i will fight to my last breath to make sure this merge does not happen.

I beg you, brother, change your mind before more corsair blood is spilt.