Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brotherhood Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: Juan Montoya
Destination: Alexander

Yet again, i bit off more than i could chew, decideing to take on a Xenos tagged SCRA destroyer in New London. He quickly forced me to retreat (no deaths yet) and i had a hard time getting through his blockade of the Cambridge jumpgate. Wishing to retreat furthur into corsair space, I use the jump hole, but he immediately followed, and once again, was one step ahead of me.

On the long range sensors, it indicated that a GAU tagged ship had taken off. She immediately offered her help to deal with the threatand she came to my rescue, after the SCRA ship and I lost contact while jumping to Omega 5.

When the GAU ship entered Omega 5, we immediately set off to find the SCRA ship. We found him fairly easily, despite the interference from the sector-wide asteroid field. He was hiding in on the dark side of Cadiz base. We immediately moved to engage, and we were making steady progress against his hull, which we saw starting to buckle on several decks, when a momentary slip in concentration meant the GAU fighter was destroyed by 3 missiles in quick succession (1 death).

With only me in my shiny new Titan against a Outcast Heugenot destroyer, the odds looked grim. My guns were not poweful enough to take down his sheild. However, hope filled my heart as I overheard a radio transmission of a Corsair search party departing from Cadiz. I transmitted the coordinates to the search party while using a large asteroid as my cover. Once that was complete, i re-engaged, hopeing to at least keep his sheild from recharging anymore.

When the GAU pilot arrived again, the odds started to turn in our favour...again. But, the missiles on the Heugenot proved too strong. The GAU fighter fell (2 deaths) after inflicting a large amount of damage on the destroyer, and i soon followed suit, loseing both my wings, thats four guns, and my tail, which house my thruster and turret. Without the use of my thruster, i had to eject. About half a second later I saw the flash of my Titan's power unit going critical, and the shockwave knocked my lifepod fiercely into a crevace in one of the asteroids (1 death), a crack appearing on the glass viewport.

The search party was once again dispatched, comming to my aid quickly. In exchange for their services, they were paid a healthy tip, and i was transported back to Cadiz to make a few transmissions, one of which you have just recieved.

I am truely sorry for failing in my duty again, senor.

Regards,

Juan Montoya.
To: Alexander

Well, im having a day chock-full of activities. To add to the list, using my THIRD Titan, I decided to go into Omicron Alpha to destroy some outcasts, as, bizzarly, they were neutral to me....

Little did i know that there were two GoR persons in the area, suppoedly on patrol. Almost straightaway they engaged me, but surrounded by Miguel Marron's Sabre, a scimatar piloted by Basil...somthing and countless other sabres on their wing, i had no chance to fight back.

Immediately i lost a wing, and had to eject from my THIRD Titan.

My finances can't take much more of this, and neither can my aching muscles, or whats left of them.

Later, while on patrol in Omicron Gamma, I came across the same SCRA destroyer that we had tried to destroy just a few hours ago. He seemed cordial, and for good reason. He showed me a diplomatic paper showing Corsairs as neutral, despite having a Xeno tag.

I guess i should do my research next time, because im feeling pretty embarrased right now:$.

Anyway, we were chatting in his study about the aims of the SCRA, when a [SA] Frigate snuck in under our noses. I immediately scrambled from the docking bay of the Outcast destroyer (how he got that in Gamma without being shot ill never know) and engaged him. We were making good progress until i was caught in the engine wash of the Frigate as it turned, which incapacitated my fighter (Read: pressed the power button on my keyboard:dry:). LNS RedBear ignored my incapacitated fighter due to the intense fire comming from the Heugenots guns. I struggled to reactivate all of my systems, especially the weapons, but after some violence and a little patience, everything showed 100% on the diagnostic scan.

I joined the fight again but lost my wings again. The SCRA destroyer (1 death) had to retreat due to damage sustained in general areas around the ship. I think our engineers need to make the bolts on the wings a tiny bit stronger if im going to have any chance of not loseing my wings during a fight.

As i re-entered the fight with the Destroyer, we caught the [SA] frigate trying to escape. Immediately i launched a Train cruise distruptor, which, oddly enough, stopped the Frigate as it entered cruise. Not willing to question the quality of the merchandise i was using, I engaged with the SCRA destroyer against the [SA] frigate, and he was pushed out of the system (read: 1 death).

On a side note, i would like to thank the SCRA commander Nussebull for his cordiality on the bridge of his vessel, and i apologised to him about earlier in the day. He said "forget about it".

A pretty negative day for me so far, but at least its not all bad.

End Transmission
Destination: The Brotherhood

Honestly, i have no idea how my mates survive against the outcasts, or even the hessians for that matter. Today i have had countless wings blown off, along with the guns. I have even been desolated time and again by the Ghosts, who evidently outnumber us.

Anyway, report time again. More bad news:

I am now on my FOURTH Titan, unbelievable. I think i may have to buy the shipwrights on Crete if i want to keep flying my craft any longer. I got completely destroyed while fighing the Ghosts, three against one as the experimental huntress' AI decided it wasnt haveing any of it and promtply overwrit the controls and jumped back to crete. I think i could hear Alexander ripping the command console and tearing it into many tiny peices, despite the void that is space.

This time, there were many spectators....well, two. However, one was targetting bounty hunters in the area. This proved to be fatal to me, as one of his missiles came careening into my left engine. Almost as an automatic reaction, i jettisonned.

If this is going to be my life in the Brotherhood - Fight, Jettison, Fight, Jettison - then i think i may need some larger armaments to combat them.

Request funds still undelivered to my neural net, and I shall purchase a Gunboat to combat their fighter-heavy squadron.

Regards,

A very angry and frustrated Juan Montoya.
OOC: 5 posts in a row...:D.

Trying to get away from all the combat, and bad luck, that i've been having all day, i was at my leisure taking out my feelings on some particularly understanding bounty hunters. At the mere heating of my guns, they exploded....I wonder how they get money by self destroucting.

Besides, an FGS freelancer appeared. I have heard rumours about them being a dodgy clan, but never have I witnessed such foolishness. It seems like Guildmaster Sunburst needs to have some tuning done to his responses to other people queries.

I simply asked him what he was doing in this part of space, and he opened fire, previously stating that mercy be laid upon him as he had not got a full complement of guns. In sheer bewilderment, i did not move as my sheild was drained very very quickly, and i reacted just in time to save my sheilds. He was already entering cruise by the time i wheeled my FOURTH Titan around, and i had bearly time to shoot before he was out of range. I hung around for a bit, taking his tauntings, but then i decided that enough was enough, and i followed him through into Omicron Alpha.

Even the GoR had heard of this person, so they agreed not to interfere while he was dealt with. The length of this day contributed to a poor showing by me, needing to rely on the reinforcements of Shimano and a kind Junker called SiD.

However, together we prevailed, and he was forced to retreat, but i have no idea where he could go. We had blockaded the jump hole to Omicron Theta and i don't think the Outcasts, or the IMG for that matter would even touch him. I don't even blame them.

Due to the, again, loss of my wings and lower tail frame, the fighter was beyond repair, and the kind Junker destroyed my fighter after tractoring my life pod. He also picked up the equipment still left on the frame of the Titan, and returned it to me once i had purchased a new one...Its a good thing that he was willing to pay 6 million credits for the Diamondback, otherwise i would be in debt by now. And my record for keeping my property isnt too good.

Now on my FIFTH Titan.....does the torment never end!?

I promise i'll do my best to stay out of harms way....until it stumbles upon me, which is very likely to be soon.

Regards,

A tired, bruised, bloody and weak feeling Juan Montoya, covered in plasters.

End Transmission
Message to: All BrotherHood members

Read this:

All SF ships shall be allowed to pass through Omicron Gamma unhindered, and will not shoot at any Corsairs other than in cases of extreme self-defense.

All Brotherhood ships shall be allowed to pass through Bretonian systems unhindered, and can attack no one in these systems or our jurisdiction.

Systems not controlled by SF or The Brotherhood are open-grounds for attack by either sides.

Copyed form SF message dump

transmission ends...
Comm ID: Councellor M'lav'drek, SCRA Diplomatic Corps
Transmit to: The Brotherhood

Members of the Brotherhood, I hope that the peace agreement between us and the Corsair High Council will also extend to you band of elite pilots. We will agree not to fire upon one another, although I do not believe a combined arms agreement is neccesary.

Yours, Councellor M'lav'drek

I dont like it...but i suppose it is neccesary. Make it perfectly clear that Omega 41 is ours, not the zoners or hessians, but ours. (edit: refering to the SF)

To business then.

While on a little trip to Omega 5 with senor Alexander, we encountered a trader...whose name i cannot recall because i was busy being shot by the SF, before the agreement was made. The trader went into Omega 5 with an SF guard of Beta4 and Beta5. Try as i might, i could not dodge the Nova cannons of the Rhineland bombers and i got blown to peices...again. I might as well go for the record of most personal fighter craft destroyed in a day.

Another fighter bites the dust. That makes this my SIXTH fighter.

Mabey i should stay at home and watch some cartoons...this is really getting me down. I try to pirate, i get a torp stuck in my backside. I try to defend, i generally find myself on my own and get blown to bits.

Negotiations were on a knife's edge throughout. Luckily i managed to get my guns back after my loss of my fifth fighter. Two Skyblast B's and a Kraken, the remains of my victory against Guildmaster Sunburst.

Its better than nothing. I think. But i tell you one thing; I hate Bretonians. And i don't repect them either.

What a tireing job!

One more thing! I informed Beta4 and Beta5 of [Phantom]Glock's presence in New London to try to get them to leave the area. It didnt work. On the contrary, now Glock is comming after me. Good news if I intend to go for the record. I can garuntee i will lose a lot of fighter craft.

what a day!

Regards,

Could-be-compared-to-a-walking-wounded Juan Montoya.

The day is over for me and i can hardly think straight. I would commant on the many things i have to comment on right now, despite having talked way too much today. But my mond isn't even thinking straight and my judgement has been affected by the exhaustion.

I'd like to see somone total more than SIX fighters in a day while genuinely trying to survive.

Until then, i am a consoled man.

Regards,

A Juan Montoya, fallen asleep.
LOL its good to c that you are posting. But i would like to know where onca is it bothers me that he has not been on..

Message to: BrotherHood
From Alexander

I have a hunch that our short lived agremnt with the SF has faild its transmissions. in other words that ther is no agreembent.. But it could be just a hunch
Message To: The BrotherHood

*Raido craking* Gah Help *raido craking* Help this is BrotherHood alexander Need asstance. please HELP. Bag.

Thats my 3 Titan trying to invade cambridge. But i will not let down evan though its a battleship agast a titan but any way.. Forward!!!

Transmission ends
-------------------