Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Brotherhood Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Name: Antonio Gonzalez aka Jordi
Subject: Leaving

«TRANSMISSION BEGIN»

6th, April, 738 A.G.S.

Hola hermanos and hermanas. This is an Ex-Decanus of The Brotherhood. Recently my grandfather ‘Alfredo Gonzalez’ passed away. I have just come to know from my father about the sad demise of my grandfather. He was in old age and he passed away due to heart attack. He was the beloved person of the Gonzalez familia. By losing him my uncle ‘El Dominic Gonzalez’ needed me on his side by side. By this mean I’ve to leave The Brotherhood for the sake of my family. My uncle and my elder brother still could manage it though they need me more than I imagine. It’s time to take care my family as a true blood of Corsairs. I hope you understand my situation and my family issue. I cannot give you any words about my return into the Brotherhood, but my well wishes go to The Brotherhood. It was truly honored that I flew with The Brotherhood. My fight still on going against the Empire enemy. You might can see me sometimes with you I hope so. So hermanos and hermanas be strong, fearless and keep fighting for the Empire and make your people proud.

Viva largo la Empire

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

:::Incomming Transmission:::

Comm ID: Ronaldo Lopez
Source: None of your damn business
Security: Cant hack it, you scumbag
Target: All those traitors from the "Empire"

:::Message Begins:::

[Image: image.png]

This is Ronaldo Lopez.

Life if a funny thing, you know? At some point you think who is real traitor and who is your friends, but then something happens you realize this all was a lie. You see... I've found him. El Presidente. He is truly far away from the claws of the Empire. He has welcomed me as a long lost friend. I came to Independent worlds seeking killers of my father, but instead I have found the truth. There was no Benitez assassins, it all was The Brotherhood. You, it was you who stroke at my Family from the shadows and poison my people with lies about plots and evil Benitez. I've tried to contact my people but they all blocked me. My demotion to Soldato is only a top of the mountain.

I have heard of this new "Corsair Trading Company" you established. Lopez Family had one weakness and you already replacing us? We served you well and you just using me as escape goats to gain more money out of our people? Now they think that it was me who tried to assassinate my father to gain Elder post. I have no place in my Family anymore. And this Trading Company fills your pockets with money. Well you've done well. Lopez Family indeed is in ruins. My father has died in hospital. Without me to control the Family, things went downhill. All our business, all our diplomacy, all our achievements now in your hands. Now the Brotherhood is ruler of a show.

El Presidente told me many things. Opened my eyes. I was a fool to think of Benitez and Sails as traitors to the Empire. The Brotherhood Elders were the real traitors. They has made families to turn on each other and used this chaos to claim power for themselves. But you all know this, don't you?

I shall not crawl into the cave and die in a cold, dark corner. El Presidente has friends. People with better morals and ideas then our barbarian ways of Corsairs. Not that I hate the brute force and strength of souls my nation has, but it is hardly the bright future for our people. Especially while corrupted Brotherhood controls the Empire. I am going to join his friends, as did many his soldiers. With their help, I shall retake what belongs to the people of Corsair Empire from the claws of so called "Elders". Some good people can get in harms way, I know. Some good Corsairs who is misguided by your lies might die, I know. But from all the lessons I've ever learned from my days in the Empire, one was, is and shall always be the truth.

Life of a Corsair - is death.

Ronaldo Lopez over and out
[Image: sig_Corsair.png]

:::Transmission Terminated:::
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: Arcelia Chavez ****

**** SIGNAL STRENGTH: 89 % ****

**** ENCRYPTION LEVEL: Private Communication Encryption*****

[Image: arcelia_chavez.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED **

Hola Compadres,

The Delta situation is not cooling down. Today, the Corsairs assembled a very large fleet to attack Core, but they managed to scramble an even larger fleet. The clash was gigantic. Of 12 Core Makos, 4 returned to base. I do not think that any Corsair warships made it to base on their own. The Corsair fough fiercely and the superior bomber forces were successfully able to force the Core to retreat, taking out a few more of their already damaged ships.

The approach when the fleets clashed looked terrifying and awesome at the same time.
Moments after this guncam picture was taken, mayhem started.

[Image: mt6s8BW.png]

It is not over yet. Perhaps, it is only just the beginning.
I am rearming at the Freeport, preparing for the next mission.

Arcelia Chavez
The Brotherhood

*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***
| Communications link established.
| Local download complete.
| Encryption: High
| Relaying audio message ...

[Image: zKXPQxq.jpg]

Buenos dias hermanos y hermanas,

After showing great dedication and commitment, I am promoting: Daniel Cascada, Rico Casillas and Ramiro Narez to the rank of Decanus.
Keep up the good work!

Viva the Empire,

| Legatus Hector Beltran, The Brotherhood
| Transmission terminated.
Incoming Transmission...
Sender : Leonardo Matt Esteban
Channel : Encrypted Corsair Communication Channel 11-D
Connection Established.
Signal Strength : (|||||||||||||||-----)

Hola, senor. I would like to inform that I and Eduardo Teach have succesfully made a raid on two ships. (One gunboat - One transport) We agreed to position at Omega-3 's trade lane which connected Aland Shipyard and Freeport-1 and waited for our prey. I was far away from Omega-3 system so Eduardo Teach tried to cut their way off. By the time I arrived, Eduardo took fire without a warning and the transport was trying to run via Omega-7 Jump Gate. Eduardo followed him and I cut the gunboat's way. When the situation became 2 versus 2 and I used a cruise distruptor on the transport ship, which made the transport ship gave up and four of us waited near the destroyed trade lane. After we made our demands, they did NOT comply and we engaged the ships. Two of them were destroyed without casualties after a not even a minute long dogfight. We obtained beryllium ore. (I got 35, Eduardo got 485 I think) Then we sold the ores and made profit via ores. The communication log is below.

Code:
[28.07.2016 17:34:46] El.Corsario[TBH]: Come near gate now. Gunboat is here
[28.07.2016 17:34:59] Leonardo.Esteban[TBH]: I see you
[28.07.2016 17:35:02] El.Corsario[TBH]: And also how nice Gunship. I see it first time
[28.07.2016 17:35:11] El.Corsario[TBH]: oh. Ola Zoner
[28.07.2016 17:35:43] El.Corsario[TBH]: what the
[28.07.2016 17:35:49] Leonardo.Esteban[TBH]: need backup?
[28.07.2016 17:36:01] Leonardo.Esteban[TBH]: Don't do that I advise
[28.07.2016 17:36:31] El.Corsario[TBH]: Omega 7 blow transport
[28.07.2016 17:36:37] Leonardo.Esteban[TBH]: hmm
[28.07.2016 17:36:57] Leonardo.Esteban[TBH]: He's on to you
[28.07.2016 17:37:23] Cpt.Hakizaki: you are a pirate
[28.07.2016 17:37:27] Leonardo.Esteban[TBH]: So?
[28.07.2016 17:37:32] Leonardo.Esteban[TBH]: 2 on 2
[28.07.2016 17:37:35] Cpt.Hakizaki: u asked about my cargo
[28.07.2016 17:37:45] El.Corsario[TBH]: You will die for that foolishness. Corsairs open fire on transport. then blow up gunboat
[28.07.2016 17:37:49] Leonardo.Esteban[TBH]: The tides have turned
[28.07.2016 17:37:49] Cpt.Hakizaki: i dont have weapons i just trade
[28.07.2016 17:37:58] Leonardo.Esteban[TBH]: It was not nice attacking my brother
[28.07.2016 17:38:09] Cpt.Hakizaki: cover me
[28.07.2016 17:38:31] Death: Cpt.Hakizaki was put out of action by El.Corsario[TBH] (Gun).
[28.07.2016 17:41:43] Death: SonicAndrei2 was put out of action by Leonardo.Esteban[TBH] (Gun).
[28.07.2016 17:41:54] El.Corsario[TBH]: Nice
[28.07.2016 17:42:18] Leonardo.Esteban[TBH]: Well fought

That's all to report. Leonardo out.

Terminating connection...3...2...1...
Signal lost...
Signal Strength : (---------------------)
Incoming Transmission...
Sender : Leonardo Matt Esteban
Channel : Encrypted Corsair Communication Channel 11-D
Connection Established.
Signal Strength : (|||||||||||||||-----)

Hola again, senor. I would like to report an another significant event that took place today. After operating successfully with Eduardo, we ceased our activity and hid in Omega-3. After 30 minutes of waiting, We saw 2 transport ships (One Republican, other was DSE) coming by in the same trade lane (Aland Shipyard -> Freeport 1) so we stopped them by shooting the lanes. After that, we scanned their cargo and we saw that they have a huge amount of gold ore. So we demanded a passing fee which was bountiful and reasonable at the same time. So they didn't resist and took the "chance" to blow up in the process. After paying the demanded amount, we let them go. The communication log is below.

Code:
[28.07.2016 18:11:44] Ibiza[TBH]: Careful, BAF snub logged --> (Private channel)
[28.07.2016 18:11:54] El.Corsario[TBH]: Ola amigos
[28.07.2016 18:11:59] Ibiza[TBH]: It's in New London --> (Private channel)
[28.07.2016 18:12:01] El.Corsario[TBH]: cut your engines
[28.07.2016 18:12:04] -ZombieFolk-: hola
[28.07.2016 18:12:13] "Cromwell": Greetings
[28.07.2016 18:12:13] -ZombieFolk-: not running
[28.07.2016 18:12:16] Leonardo.Esteban[TBH]: Nice day isn't it?
[28.07.2016 18:12:20] -ZombieFolk-: how can we help you
[28.07.2016 18:12:23] El.Corsario[TBH]: ***SCANNING***
[28.07.2016 18:12:48] El.Corsario[TBH]: How great and big ammount of ore you got there folks
[28.07.2016 18:12:48] Leonardo.Esteban[TBH]: Hmm, gold ore.
[28.07.2016 18:12:51] -ZombieFolk-: we do not have much money, so please be reasonable?
[28.07.2016 18:13:03] El.Corsario[TBH]: Oh i'm more than just reasonable
[28.07.2016 18:13:07] -ZombieFolk-: but we will be glad to pay
[28.07.2016 18:13:21] El.Corsario[TBH]: Ok. Rheinlander. 8 million credits. DSE 10 million
[28.07.2016 18:13:40] "Cromwell": oh boy. ok
[28.07.2016 18:13:40] -ZombieFolk-: holy (sensored)
[28.07.2016 18:13:42] El.Corsario[TBH]: that's 20% of selling prices. All fair.
[28.07.2016 18:14:00] -ZombieFolk-: to whom do i pay?
[28.07.2016 18:14:05] El.Corsario[TBH]: me
[28.07.2016 18:14:35] "Cromwell": Payment transferd
[28.07.2016 18:14:36] El.Corsario[TBH]: nice thinking. Good luck amigos
[28.07.2016 18:15:10] Leonardo.Esteban[TBH]: Payment confirmed.

That's all to report. Leonardo out

Terminating connection...3...2...1...
Signal lost...
Signal Strength : (---------------------)
#INCOMMING TRANSMISSION:

[Image: ygCFSTs.gif]

#Loading Reports....................
#Patrol & Piracy....................

Hola Hermanos, hola Hermanas

After a long time no see each other I can report my come back ! Well, I have to introduce this report with a little story about the past events with my Corsair life. Everyone knows I am one open minded 'Sair but now I faced the challenge and I was gaining experiences about the medical science for the Empire ! I shall return to this later...
After I have returned I felt the need to visit our "neighbors". First I visited Dublin system. All we know where are the mining fields. And the luck shined like a gold sun ! I found two BMM miner. They was too poor to have donations for the Empire but I could accept some gold ore in my cargo hold. Later I returned the ores to Planet Crete. I hope we'll make some money from this later. Ahh until I not forget I will attach the guncams and the records:
1st BMM Miner
2nd BMM Miner
The Gold Ore Donation
After filling my cargo with ores I was on my way when I met with a Zoner ship with a huge amount of black market munition. Hmm... This cargo had good vibes... I felt but I didn't want just a little part from this. I had one idea about Gold & Guns imports from this outride. The Zoner pilot wanted to sell it elsewhere but I convinced him ! We had a good way back to Crete the pilot sold all the munition for Empire and I'd unloaded the Gold Ore. He was satisfied with what we offer.

Back to the obtaining the doctor title topic... Well due to we have some acces for the ship technologies with good Corsair engineer we made some modifications on the Pilgrim liner ship. The ship achieved the mobile medical unit ability. Very much left to fix and to develop on the ship but from now we can offer emergency treatments and curings for the wounded Corsairs on the battlefields or for those in need. The ship's name is "San Andreas" (San.Andreas[TBH]), Pilgrim Liner Mobile Medical Unit:

[Image: screen41_by_hunorgateway-daie39q.jpg]

[Image: screen42_by_hunorgateway-daiecsm.jpg]

I hope you support the initiative. If you accept the management of this ship I'll continue to work in this project, out in space and on the planet as well,

For the EMPIRE !

Dr. Rico Casillas
Decanus
The Brotherhood

[Image: 84afbc8fd0.gif]
[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/7ZReCQm.gif?1[/img][img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/7ZReCQm.gif?1[/img]
::[Incoming Transmission]::

[img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/aSWYjq7.jpg?1[/img]

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

Name: Penelope Rodriquez
Subject: Defending our home
ENCRYPTION: D-R-U-N-K-E-N-L-A-S-S

Report:

'Ola hermanas and homanos,

Tis only me. Your favorite drunken belly dancer. As you can see I am in one good mood. *Picks up a bottle of rum and starts opening the cap* If you haven' noticed, we had some visitors. You know. Tis those Outcast' from Alpha again.

*Starts drinking the bottle of rum*

But those Outcast' were not threat to us, like normal. Infact I gave tw' of 'hem a gift. I like to call it a love tap. But that is just me *She gives a evil giggle* Ya kno', I gave 'hem the love tap. Two of 'hem went down in the process.

[Image: DF08Ki9.jpg?1]
[Image: 8yfWtOs.jpg?1]

Wasn' the only one to give them hel'. Infact the' decided to run and leave. We gave chase obviously...

*Takes a gulp of her rum*

But 'his is all for now.

[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/7ZReCQm.gif?1[/img][img float=right]http://i.imgur.com/7ZReCQm.gif?1[/img]
::[Transmission Closed]::

[Image: Kz4SZ5X.gif]

Report:

'ola ese,

Seems tis those Outcast' from Alpha came again, didn't learn there lesson si.

*Picks up a bottle of rum and starts shaking her hips in a circle while opening the cap*

Soon as I heard they were coming, I moved to 'he Titan and made heist for some carnage.

*Takes a big gulp of her rum*

Hear is 'he kills that I made ese.

[Image: bk8pCAy.jpg?2]
[Image: HAf1zqW.jpg?2]

Nothing else to report as of yet hermana.

But 'his is all for now.

[Image: mjdhQMo.gif]
========================================
==========INCOMING+TRANSMISSION=========
==========GAMMA+PLANET+CRETE============

Salve, Brothers,

Know that I am Martin de Tal, and that I have returned from the Omegas to assume the watch over the most precious of our space, the Omicron Gamma.

Here, I have crossed my paths with two vessels the names of which should be made known to all of the Corsair, the DNL-81 and the FLakofJ, both of no banner but their own.

Those vessels have sought to reach our cradle, and have ultimately succeded at that. The captain of first one, the DNL-81, has disrespected me on first meeting, first by denying me his attention, and then by laughting in my face as he engaged his engines, attempting to carry on with his endeavour. But for standing on my pride, I have collected his blood, and thus he did not reach his goal.

Hours later the captain in question entered our domain again, and again he did not indulge me with knowledge of ambitions that he sought to fullfill within it. For this I have decided to claim his life yet again, but as I have brought his vessel to the last straw, he has finally found the reason and ceased his mad act, divulging to me that he indeed sought Crete to obtain our artifacts for trade. His prior acts beamused me greatly and for this I have decided to do not soil my hands any further with his pathetic blood, but followed his tracks to see for sure that he will depart Crete, and I hold witness that the captain remained honest to his word, as he departed the Crete carrying the burden of articafts.

The other craft has eluded me sadly, for it possesed device allowing it to vanish in plain sight, putting it just outside my reach. This craft allowed me only to realize that it is Border Worlds Transport, before declaring that it sought to not assist our cause at the time of our meeting, neither make it up to us for giving him harbour ealier. With such arrogant statement, the craft engaged its device and left me.

Lastly, I have crossed the Zoner craft, the Konokh-whale that has understood well that no man shall profit from safe passage that Omicron Gamma grants upon him, without giving something in return. To make amends for this transgression, its captain has paid me the toll of 4.000.000 Sirian Credits. Still, he was willfull, and for this we have parted our ways with no grudges.

Valete

==========TRANSMISSION+CEASED===========