Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Hessian Reporting Facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bloogaL

***Incoming Transmission***

Comm ID: Falk Herrmann
Source: Vogtland Base
Subject: New Ship

Guten Tag,
I finally have my ship set up! She's a beauty, I love her and I can't wait to be flying it with all of you guys, against the Rheinland Military.

Proof:

bloogaL

Source: Escape Pod near Dresden Jump Gate in New Berlin

[color=#CC0000]
Subject: DISTRESS CALL!

*the man's voice is nervous, shuffling noises are heard as if he is in a very small space*

Today I went out in my barnd new Odin. I had been waiting to fly outside of training grounds for ages. I was out in New Berlin, a risk i never should have taken. I was caught off guard by a member of the damn Rheinland Military. I was complaicent thoug, he was flying a Bergelmir bomber; I thought it would be easy. But straight away my shields were gone, he then proceeded to land a SNAC to my hull.
It seams I'll need some more training and real world experiences before I'm used to this environment. But enough of this, I need help, I need someone to come and get me before the military realise I'm not dead, this scanning jammer can't last forever on batteries.

The one undamaged guncam picture is being sent along with the ship destruction notice:
[Image: 6948665869_3d8e389c73.jpg]

[Image: 6948675241_525ed349e2.jpg]
*******Incoming Transmission********

Message to: RHA

Com Id : Rekrut Otto.Kittel

Date : March 3, 818 A.S.
Time : 17:40PM SMT

This is my first report, it submits the proof of my fully set-up fighter.

Ship Details:

[Image: screen8gw.jpg]

[Image: screen9.gif]

[Image: screen7p.jpg]

*******End of Transmission*******

--------------------
:::Incoming transmission:::

Comm ID: Merten Papst, Gefreiter

Target: RHA Oberkommando
Subject: Training report

Abend Oberkommando.

With the recent identification of several areas where there was room for improvement in our training infrastructure and practices, activities began this afternoon with a number of piloten meeting at Northeim and moving out beyond the asteroid field toward Offenbach to work on some relatively basic fighter control and turning techniques. There is much to be said for having a solid grasp of basic techniques, and of course one can never train too much, no matter what their rank or skill level. After some sparring and exchange of tips and technical information, we had the privilege of receiving a time allocation for the services of Leutnant Liona Jones of the former Hessian Tears Squadron from das Oberkommando. Much was learned during this session regarding damage limitation in group combat scenarios, as well as various other useful combat and flight tips. On behalf of those involved, I cannot stress enough the value of the session. Aside from the individual combat skill aspect, it is clear that we should place some emphasis on discipline, communication, and teamwork. We were found wanting a little in these areas, partly due to infamiliarity with standard protocols (which is understandable for the newer additions to das Armee), and a lack of familiarity with some of the recently revised training practices. Still, any negative is simply an opportunity for improvement, and overall there were no major issues. The issues that were identified were adressed there and then, so no further action should be required. All in all, the session was extremely productive, and I have no doubt it will serve our front line forces well and save many lives in the battles against the Rheinwehr and the Corsair savages form the south.

Target: RHA

Kameraden.

As many of you know we had a very productice training session today with the assistance of Leutnant Jones, but I would like to add the we should perhaps divert some of our focus to fundamental matters such as discipline, communication and teamwork. Many of you understand this already, but for those that do not; in a group combat scenario, camaraderie with your fellow piloten and understanding their capabilities/strengths/weaknesses so that we can fight and protect eachother more effectively as a unit is crucial. If piloten put individual goals ahead of following orders or doing what is best for the group (whether it is in simple training exercises or in combat or general demeanor), or are simply too quick to point out others mistakes in a less than productive or courteous manner in combat/training scenarios, that camaraderie may suffer, and in the end our efficiency in group combat situations may suffer. We cannot allow this to happen. The same can be said for communication during combat or training exercises. We should always be aware that unneeded or vague communications during these times can actually harm our effectiveness as a unit. With that said, I found todays session very productive and thank you all for that. We must continue to train and build on the foundations that Leutnant Jones has provided amongst ourselves and our immediate superiors, as we do not know when we will be fortunate enough to receive an allocation of her time from das Oberkommando again. What we do know of course is that das Oberkommando will always be watching us to make sure we progress as required, in each of the key areas - discipline, communication, teamwork, and individual combat skill.

Heil Hessler!

Papst out

:::Transmission closed:::

bloogaL

Source: Vogtland Base

Guten Tag,
Yestarday, I was contacted by Hans Gukel requesting help against some Rheinland Military ships. He was with a renegade gunships named Vendetta. The fight was mainly around the New Berlin jump gate in Stuttgart. There were several military ships including bombers and fighters. I was engaged in duelling with a fighter for a while but became seperated from my allies so headed back and concentrated fire on bombers that posed a threat to the gunship. Both me and Hans were concentrated on a bomber piloted by a Hans Urlich, Hans Gukel had the last shot on him and by then most of the hostiles had run. One bomber remained which we pinned down right near the gate and was eventually shot down by another Hessian.
Two bombers killed, one by Hans Gukel, the other by another Hessian, the rest ran.

[Image: 6952043591_039a52217b.jpg]

[Image: 6952058513_c924799a6a.jpg]

[Image: 6952058573_94b3afe550.jpg]
***End Tansmission***
*******Incoming Transmission********

Message to: RHA

Com Id: Rekrut Otto.Kittel

Date : March 4, 818 A.S.

After being accepted to the RHA ranks I started my service here as a rekrut of the great Red Hessian Army. I must admit that my memory loss has still not recovered and is full of gaps. I don'€™t remember how and where I got the basic flying skills but after I had sat behind the controls of a Very Heavy Fighter Odin, I had some training fights with one of the best RHA pilots Kristian.Amsel and understood that I have to learn much more'€¦
So today I got such an opportunity '€“ there was a training session lead by Hauptmann Roland.Koenig.
The topic of training was dodging enemies'€™ fire in a group combat (actually that was the second day of training and pilots-students have already learned the main tricks and tips of the topic). As for me a big part of information I learned there was new and rather useful.
After attending these Lessons I found out how to Dodge and how to Chase. Such sessions will be useful in real combat, our pilots now know how to act in a team and how to hunt an escaping enemy or how to fall back to regroup or just in case being outnumbered by the enemy.
I'€™m proud of being a part of RHA and will serve to goals of das Volks Revolution!
Heil Hessler!

*******Transmission Over********

- Incomming New transmission-
- Subject: Action report-
- Sender: Adam Vagner-

Guten tag.
Yesterday we had another raid to Omicron Gamma. With RR and one Reaver we send some sairs to the hell. However, even gunship havent and cruiser haven helped them avoid their doom. However, heavy guns appeared in action, our Battleship took down this Osiris. Unfortunatly, few our ships was destroyed, however, all pods were recovered, and pilots succesfully were returned back to base.

Later, in Omega 11, I noticed BHG bomber, which was crossing area near our base. He was rude enough, and I decided to teach him. He took this lesson with first mine.

Thats all. For the revolution! For the fatherland!

-Transmission terminated-

// post not complete, Im writing now from lections, instead of study.... and seems teacher spoted it.
[Image: amsel.png]

Well, I see that this pack of rabid dogs is still where I left it. Gut gut, Im sure you missed my yelling. Well dont worry, my voice is fully recovered and I even reached some loudness levels I thought unreachable. While I was away I heard that you are becoming insecure in yourselves and your comrades because you lost some fights. What is this? The Sissy Armee? No, its the damned Red Hessen Armee and since you cant get yourselves into shape I sure as hell can!!

You will not be sleeping more than 3 hours, you will not be eating more than 2 meals, you will be out with me flying, fighting and pissing blood until you get something into that thick head of yours! YOU are the Red Hessens, YOU are the power of Rheinland, YOU are the reason our enemies tremble, YOU are the power of the people, YOU are what makes the Kanlzer and his military have nightmares when they sleep, if they can sleep at all.

Attached Images: * * * * * * * * *

Our enemies shall be afraid of us, not the other way around. Their ships and weapons cannot harm you comrades, they cannot harm the Hessens for we are not simply bodies made out of flesh and bones, we are an idea, and an idea is bulletproof.

Gallantly, we will show the world that we are specially selected and well trained warriors. Our heart and our soul will carry our bodies when our limbs are too weak. We will never falter and we will never lose focus as long as there is hope in our minds and our hearts are beating.

No one will stop us from our goals and those that try shall be defeated on the field of battle, for we are better trained warriors and we will fight with all our might. Surrender, shall not be our word.

Für das Vaterland Comrades, für die Volksrevolution, für honor!!
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: Freital
[Image: RHA_Logo.png]
...STARTING...

[font=Palatino Linotype]
Kameraden!

Our time has come - the Volksrevolution grows stronger every day.

We are fighting back the vicious Corsair hordes.

We battle the minions of the Kanzler.

Do we tremble? Do we falter?

Nein!

We stand proud and strong for what we believe in!

There is neither surrender nor retreat.

They want to stop us?

Let them try!

Let them drown in their own blood!

The blood of our enemies shall be the seed of our new nation!

A nation of security and justice for everyone.

Let us unite under one banner.

Let us abolish that what is unjust.

Ahead into a brighter future!

Für die Volksrevolution! Für Rheinland!

[Image: BrunnPostcard.jpg]

[color=#CC0000][font=Franklin Gothic Medium]
TRANSMISSION CLOSING
Transmission source: Freital Base, Omega 11
Transmission ID: [RHA]Koroglu
Transmission receiver: Red Hessian Army
Transmission begins:

Guten Tag Kameraden