Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Red Hessian Reporting Facility
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message to: RHA Command
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Johannes Farb

As I was patrolling New Berlin to bolster our coffers I had a strange incoming call. It seems that one RFP officer had a complete vacuum asphyxia preventing any blood circulation through his brain. He was asking for help.

[Image: freelancer2008082623032gc0.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008082623053bt7.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008082623054jd6.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008082623054qn6.th.jpg]

As I was continuing my patrol I ran across a single RM elite pilot. I gave him a chance to fly away, but he refused. How typical.

[Image: freelancer2008082623123dk1.th.jpg]

As he engaged me I had no problems at first but unlucky for me there was a Rheinland cruiser patrol in the vicinity plus the usual assortment of cops. On top of that a mercenary callsign veridian decided to jump in for "fun". I was being pushed hard at that point. At first I concentrated my fire on the Johann Brunhild but after a while I switched target to Veridian and managed to make him engage cruise after a few surprisingly easy shots of my mini.

That made my task easier and Brunhild put up a fierce fight and the outcome hung on the edge, but after a while I managed to get couple of lucky shots and he was sucking vacuum.

[Image: freelancer2008082623275lp5.th.jpg]

After dispatching the police wing I proceeded to my intented target of S-13 jump hole only to find veridian there. After a heated exchange of words with him I opened fire on the grounds that he refused to get out of there.

[Image: freelancer2008082623332xs4.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008082623335ir2.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008082623360gq4.th.jpg]

I managed to easily evade his attacks and before I could land the kill shot he ran to S-13. I saw no point of following; The Wild would take care of him.

To conclude my report I must say that Rheinland authorities are unraveling. This was the second or a third time they have misunderstood what the RHA stands for. And like Hauptmann Hagen v. Seelenburg pointed out they do need to have outside help in form of BH and mercs. I already see the tree of Rheinland turning red all over.

- Oberleutnant Johannes Farb
Message to: RHA personel

A very strange encounter occurred a couple of days ago. As I was in New Berlin in my regular fund-raising flight I got hailed through open comms by this vessel H_Voice_01 requesting a meeting. He wouldn't say what he wanted in open comms but after we established a secure line he requested that I meet him 9 klicks above planet Berlin. A highly unusual place and I would have turned him down, but as New Berlin was pretty quiet I thought I would check him out.

He had been making pretty intriguing comments all along e.g when I asked him why there. His response was that "People do not like my kind" etc.

As I went to meet him I scanned him and the mystery surrounding this ship and it's flier deepened.

[Image: freelancer2008082821175es6.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008082821175ou0.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008082821175bf5.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008082821180me9.th.jpg]

A very peculiar ship and weapons.

I regrettably have to inform that I did not get any of our conversation, but here's what I remember.

He (or it I might say) communicated via a holographic images. And there was this weird noise that accompanied the ship. A buzzing or sort. I commented about the ship's armament but got no reply. I even didn't get a reply who or what he was. He asked me about things in Rheinland as one of the screens badly show. But one thing was sure. He did not attack or threaten me in any way. The ship just sat there motionless. Before I got more answers I had to make an emergency evacuation from the area.

If anyone of you have met this ship or can give me additional data I'd be glad. It's pretty obvious the way he communicated and appeared that he's of an alien origin. And as such makes it a priority to find out are they a threat to Rheinland.

- Oberleutnant Johannes Farb.
...Incoming Transmission...

Message to: Red Hessian Army
Comm ID: Oberleutnant Ferdinand Gryneus

Participants:
-Stuka
-Herman Schnitt
-Eric Alder
-Leopard
-Hamlin Loewenhardt
-Ferdinand Gryneus

Vogtland long-range scanners found some Military vessels in New Berlin exactly Freidrich Pippart and Walter Kurpinski. Stuka, Herman, Eric and me decided to liquidate the tyranny's pilots. We launched from Vogtland with 3 Odins and 2 Falcatas. A bit later arrived to New Berlin. When we arrived to Sigma 13 jump hole Friedrich and Walter were waiting for us, but there was 2 police pilots and they were waiting for us too, David Ritter, Mammadov. First Stuka killed David with his mine then Mammadov died because Stuka's supernova hit him. Like this RM engaged Stuka he couldn't do anything and he fell back to Yanagi. Then Eniqma arrived in a bomber but my Falcata's supernova killed him. Unfortunately Eric couldn't survive RM but Herman saved his escape pod. Me and Herman were against Friedrich and Walter. Successfully my cruise disoprutor blew up Friedrich's mine and only Walter was the only enemy, but when we engaged a BH Gunship pilot and a Liberty gunboat pilot(DW-Apache and Commodore) arrived in New Berlin. They engaged us so I called retreat. Herman successfully arrived to Vogtland, but I couldn't cruise because the 2 gunboat pilots always launched a cruise disoprutor like this I couldn't ran away from them and they followed me to Omega 54. Where Straslund defended and The Leopard defended me from them. Unfortunately Walter run away. Leopard successfully killed Apache but Commodore disappeared from scanners but later we found him and destroyed, exactly Hamlin.

[Image: screen290.png]

-Ferdinand Gryneus

For the Revolution!

...End of Transmission...
Message to: RHA Command

I encountered a Harvester_17 while looking for lucrative targets in New Berlin. It requested communication link to be established. I granted it's wish after he had handed over the Hessian and LWB pilots in it's hold.

[Image: freelancer2008091523104vq7.th.jpg]

The unit wanted me relay a message of importance to RHA high command. They apparently want a non-aggression pact. I told it to represent their request here after which RHA high command deliberate on the matter. I recommend hearing what they have to offer.

Here are parts of our conversation.

[Image: freelancer2008091523162ws6.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008091523165cv1.th.jpg]

[Image: freelancer2008091523172ul1.th.jpg]
Message to: RHA
Comm ID: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr

To all pilots believing a non aggression pact with Harvesters is possible, ask yourself this: how is it that they always need to hand out our wingmen and friends to us whenever we meet them? We can't possibly endorse machines that are a threat to us Hessians, and to all of Rheinland, and that continue to attack our lone pilots whilst we are not looking! Our stance towards the Harvesters remains: targets of opportunity. Don't let them mutilate our people.

On a rather different note: We're having a new arrivee in our command room: Commodore Erwin Von Rugen has been assigned to us to help us with certain things, apparently he has some prominent contacts that are offering us some.. interesting information. We might need to call up the entire Rheinland revolutionary movement for this, since it seems like we are onto something big. I'll update as soon as possible.

Regards,
Meisnerr
To: RHA
ID: Cruiser Varyag

This is the Varyag. We are staying in coms range for your update Flottekapitan.

Continuing patrol...

Commander, RH Cruiser Varyag
Comm ID: Captain Baranov of the SCRA

I found this vital to be remarked in your communication channel so that you have the chance to know the people you deal with better.

On extraction, our taunting lured a 101st pilot, Giovanni Cordova, into admitting non-aggression with the alien bastards. My Hessian hosts are very intrigued as regards to this information, which I was badly injured in the process of getting. - Retrieved from Commodore Ares' latest report.

It makes no sense for Hessians to continue an alliance with Outcasts as your people involve in the endeavor of exterminating Das Wilde while your so called allies are attempting to preserve neutrality with aliens or even initiate a friendship with them!

I suggest you immediately consider this irritating fact.

Baranov out

Comm ID: Flottekapitan Kaspar Meisnerr

A blasted Wilde gunboat transmitting the ID of "Wilde.Abschnitt" took one of our armouries by surprise yesterday, and managed to destroy it before it could escape into safety. We immediately scrambled fighters into space and went to hunt the alien down. A hunting party composed of Furchtlos, Farb, Olezhka and myself followed it into New Berlin, where the Rheinland Military was already looking for it, along with several other ships. Our superior knowledge of the area allowed us to find the abomination first, and we began attacking it jointly, hoping to destroy it quickly and recover our equipment. Oberleutnant Farb's ship was disabled during the fight, and he was forced to eject. He is alive and well and will recieve a new fighter as soon as possible.
After but a few minutes we have managed to critically damage the alien ship, breaking it open and releasing all of the materials that it had previously took from us. All was going well, until some wannabe freelancer named "Eniqma" wandered into the area, and stole a portion of our equipment while it was floating in space, including the recovered Nomad Power Cell! His distraction also allowed the alien to escape before we could strike the killing blow!

We took what equipment we managed to recover and returned it back to base, then regrouped to seek out the gunboat once again. Instead we found two Rheinland Military bombers bent on attacking us. Both of them were destroyed by the bomber Wuerger.
[Image: 2ce4ryt.jpg]
Afterwards we returned home, picking up no trace of the elusive Nomad.

Eniqma is hereby declared as a priority target. Any of you who encounter him are to terminate his ship and himself with extreme prejudice. In the mean time we can concern ourselves with hunting down that gunboat, and making sure that it never threatens anyone ever again. It's somewhere in New Berlin, all it takes for us is to find it...

Regards,
Meisnerr
Comm ID: GRAIL.HUNTER
Home: Dublin

...........Message transmiting...................

Greatings fellow friends

Here is commander Isack of the ship GRAIL.HUNTER speaking

as you know the situation with the (spit) Bretonia army is tense and continuous that way.

I m here to pledge you, as friend and ally, a permission to fly your great ship, the Hessian Cruiser. Hope this pledge will find a positive answer of your part.

I m here also to put my name as a hessian ally on any "bussiness" you may encounter with the (spit) reinlanders politicals.

Hope you responde soon on this channel.

Isack out

..................End Transmition..............
Comm ID: Bjorn.Kliener

I am happy to inform you that I have completed my task of Outfitting my Odin (Temperarily, until better weapons are come across), Gotten my Red Hessian IFF and Tag. I am ready for active duty and am awaiting my first orders.

............END TRANSMISSION............